Rambus Inc., one of the world's premier technology licensing companies, announced today it has signed a patent license agreement with Freescale Semiconductor. This agreement covers the use of Rambus patented innovations for memory controllers and serial links in a broad range of logic integrated circuit (IC) products offered by Freescale. In addition, the two companies have settled all claims between them including resolution of past use of Rambus' patented innovations. The term of the patent license agreement is five years. Other terms of the agreement are confidential.
"Freescale is the global leader in embedded processing solutions, and this agreement demonstrates the strength of our patented innovations for both memory controllers as well as serial links," said Sharon Holt, senior vice president and general manager of the Semiconductor Business Group at Rambus. "With our commitment to innovation, we will continue to develop breakthrough technology which helps our licensees make great electronic products that deliver the richest consumer experience."
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft boss says Xbox 'needs to do better' in European markets
- Garmin shows Edge 520 GPS, including Strava Live functionality
- Get Your Amazon Web Services Certification With This Bundle
- Star Wars Battlefront based on 'absolute core' from the movies
- Sony raising $4 billion, will go all-in with camera sensors
- Problem with Overclocking
- Thermaltake Commander FT Touchscreen Fan Controller Review
- How Do I Open The RAM Slot - X555LA Laptop
- LG G4 vs. Samsung Galaxy S6 edge - The Battle of Android
- BIOS Disk Boot Option settings don't hold (GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK)
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors
- Ozone Gaming Announces ORIGEN Mousepad
- PNY Launches the Mini HP v160 USB 2.0 Flash Drive