Calgary, AB - June 7, 2011 - CoolIT Systems, the leader in advanced liquid cooling technology, announced today the launch of the OMNI N590 A.L.C. cooler for NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 590-based graphics cards. The release of this solution will enable trend setting system integrators to solve thermal and acoustic challenges in top-of-the-line PCs, allowing them to deliver a more robust NVIDIA Quad SLI solution to their customers.
The CoolIT OMNI A.L.C., winner of the 2010 CES Innovations Design & Engineering Showcase Award, is the world's first universally designed self-contained liquid cooling system for graphics cards.
"We have no doubt that our OMNI N590 will be an extremely successful product for us and our system builder partners," says Barry Fairhurst, Vice President of Worldwide Sales, Marketing and Services. "Leveraging off our success with OMNI N480 and N580, OMNI N590 will continue to ensure our leadership position in liquid cooling for enthusiast graphic cards."
Further backed by CoolIT's expertise in custom development, the OMNI can be tailored to meet system integrator requirements so that their OMNI solution is as unique as the polished powerhouse PC's they deliver to customers. Built to these exacting specifications and paired with NVIDIA's fastest graphics card ever, the GeForce GTX 590, OMNI N590 can deliver up to 30°C lower GPU operating temperatures* while minimizing acoustics.
"We are excited about the OMNI N590 as it makes the world's fastest graphics card, even better," said Drew Henry, general manager of the GeForce business unit at NVIDIA. "PC enthusiasts now have the best components available to build out the fastest, quietest, and coolest gaming rigs ever imagined."
The CoolIT OMNI N590 is immediately available from select premier system integrators including MAINGEAR, Falcon Northwest and Puget Systems as part of a complete system.
About CoolIT Systems
CoolIT Systems are leaders in advanced liquid cooling who research, design, and deliver next generation cooling products that provide a comprehensive solution while exceeding high industry standards for reliability and maintenance-free operation. CoolIT's model is about complete thermal balancing and advanced knowledge sharing. Their exceptionally designed and patented technology provides superior cooling performance and acoustics in customized configurations to partner customers who wish to gain a competitive advantage in the market. The CoolIT Technology can be found in the top names in performance computing like Alienware, AVADirect, Dell, Falcon Northwest, Inno3D, MAINGEAR, Puget Systems, Shuttle, Systemax, and Zotac. http://www.coolitsystems.com
Latest News Posts
- New ASUS ROG Swift rocks an insane native 240Hz with NVIDIA G-Sync
- GIGABYTE launching mechanical keyboard, gaming mouse and mousepad
- GIGABYTE GTX 1080 XTREME shows VR, overclockers some love
- Adblock won't be pre-installed on ASUS phones after all
- ASUS reveals new 34-inch curved 3440 x 1440 Designo ultrawide monitor
- Intel "Broadwell-E" Core i7-6950X 10-Core Extreme Edition CPU Review
- GA-Z170X-GAMING 5 New build option questions
- Patriot Tab 128GB Micro USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- Z170 Extreme7+ Correct USB drivers Win10 x64
- Z170 Fatal1ty Gaming K4 & 950 NVMe M.2 SSD question
- Patriot presents UHS-II capable EP PRO-II SDXC and microSDXC
- Patriot announces 2TB Ignite SSD
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series
- Palit announces the GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock and Super JetStream