Cooling expert Scythe is hereby announcing a smaller version of the Himuro HDD Cooler. New Himuro Mini is designed to cool and silence 2,5 inch Hard Drives. Users are able to install standard 2,5" Hard Drives with a thickness of up to 13 millimeter. Alike the former announced Himuro HDD Cooler, this smaller version is manufactured using high quality aluminum which is forming a chassis thickness of around 2 mm. This results in an overall product weight of 280 gram.
Himuro Mini is based on a design of two separate aluminum shells which are covering the Hard Drive and are fixed by screws. In order to reduce vibrations and noise coming from the HDD, thermal compound pads are included and vary depending on HDD thickness. Furthermore all inner sides are covered by thermal compound pads to achieve effective heat transfer to the fin structure on the outside of Himuro Mini chassis.
To minimize the transfer of vibration from the Hard Drive to the PC Case, 4 pieces Anti-Vibration Screw Blocks made of rubber are located on the 2 mounting sides of Himuro Mini. These Anti-Vibration Screw Blocks can be adjusted flexibly depending on the PC Case for mounting into a free 3.5" bay. New Himuro Mini is available starting this week for 14,25 EUR (excl. VAT/TAX). For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Unsurprisingly, the PlayStation 4 outsold the Xbox One in January
- Grand Theft Auto Online Valentine's day special, Adversary Mode
- Final Fantasy 14 patch 3.2 begins the Gears of Change
- Google's 'right to be forgotten' initiative extended to every domain
- Battlefield Hardline: Betrayal brings a sword to a gun fight, and more
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives