Cooling expert Scythe is hereby announcing a smaller version of the Himuro HDD Cooler. New Himuro Mini is designed to cool and silence 2,5 inch Hard Drives. Users are able to install standard 2,5" Hard Drives with a thickness of up to 13 millimeter. Alike the former announced Himuro HDD Cooler, this smaller version is manufactured using high quality aluminum which is forming a chassis thickness of around 2 mm. This results in an overall product weight of 280 gram.
Himuro Mini is based on a design of two separate aluminum shells which are covering the Hard Drive and are fixed by screws. In order to reduce vibrations and noise coming from the HDD, thermal compound pads are included and vary depending on HDD thickness. Furthermore all inner sides are covered by thermal compound pads to achieve effective heat transfer to the fin structure on the outside of Himuro Mini chassis.
To minimize the transfer of vibration from the Hard Drive to the PC Case, 4 pieces Anti-Vibration Screw Blocks made of rubber are located on the 2 mounting sides of Himuro Mini. These Anti-Vibration Screw Blocks can be adjusted flexibly depending on the PC Case for mounting into a free 3.5" bay. New Himuro Mini is available starting this week for 14,25 EUR (excl. VAT/TAX). For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- 'Ghostbusters' reboot director lashes online critics
- Battlefield 1 Collector's Edition includes playing cards, cloth poster
- Battlefield 1 pre-orders grant early access to full game, DLC map
- Battlefield 1 campaign features multiple perspectives
- Battlefield 1 getting an open beta, here's how to sign up
- Moderboard and memory compatibility problem, I guess
- 1MORE Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones Review
- Strange indeed P57W Laptop Shutdown
- Z77Pro4 no support for Haswell or skylake cpus?
- H97MPro4 - Machine mysteriously turns back on in Win7
- G.SKILL introduces 5 new color schemes to Trident Z Series DDR4 memory
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboards featuring Braswell refresh processors
- Turtle Beach reinvents eSports gaming headsets with the Elite Pro
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat