Cooling expert Scythe is hereby announcing a smaller version of the Himuro HDD Cooler. New Himuro Mini is designed to cool and silence 2,5 inch Hard Drives. Users are able to install standard 2,5" Hard Drives with a thickness of up to 13 millimeter. Alike the former announced Himuro HDD Cooler, this smaller version is manufactured using high quality aluminum which is forming a chassis thickness of around 2 mm. This results in an overall product weight of 280 gram.
Himuro Mini is based on a design of two separate aluminum shells which are covering the Hard Drive and are fixed by screws. In order to reduce vibrations and noise coming from the HDD, thermal compound pads are included and vary depending on HDD thickness. Furthermore all inner sides are covered by thermal compound pads to achieve effective heat transfer to the fin structure on the outside of Himuro Mini chassis.
To minimize the transfer of vibration from the Hard Drive to the PC Case, 4 pieces Anti-Vibration Screw Blocks made of rubber are located on the 2 mounting sides of Himuro Mini. These Anti-Vibration Screw Blocks can be adjusted flexibly depending on the PC Case for mounting into a free 3.5" bay. New Himuro Mini is available starting this week for 14,25 EUR (excl. VAT/TAX). For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation VR requires almost as much space as HTC Vive
- Early copy of No Man's Sky allegedly sold for $1,250
- NVIDIA ordered to pay each GeForce GTX 970 $30 over VRAM controversy
- Facebook now has over 1.7 billion monthly active users
- Pokemon NO! Parents start naming babies after Pokemon GO characters
- Asus Stix X99
- Latest APP Center Gigabyte programs
- Antec GX505 Window SC Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio