Cooling expert Scythe is hereby announcing a smaller version of the Himuro HDD Cooler. New Himuro Mini is designed to cool and silence 2,5 inch Hard Drives. Users are able to install standard 2,5" Hard Drives with a thickness of up to 13 millimeter. Alike the former announced Himuro HDD Cooler, this smaller version is manufactured using high quality aluminum which is forming a chassis thickness of around 2 mm. This results in an overall product weight of 280 gram.
Himuro Mini is based on a design of two separate aluminum shells which are covering the Hard Drive and are fixed by screws. In order to reduce vibrations and noise coming from the HDD, thermal compound pads are included and vary depending on HDD thickness. Furthermore all inner sides are covered by thermal compound pads to achieve effective heat transfer to the fin structure on the outside of Himuro Mini chassis.
To minimize the transfer of vibration from the Hard Drive to the PC Case, 4 pieces Anti-Vibration Screw Blocks made of rubber are located on the 2 mounting sides of Himuro Mini. These Anti-Vibration Screw Blocks can be adjusted flexibly depending on the PC Case for mounting into a free 3.5" bay. New Himuro Mini is available starting this week for 14,25 EUR (excl. VAT/TAX). For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's Frame Rate Target Control tested with considerable power savings
- Nintendo speaks out against VR and AR efforts from Microsoft, Sony
- Over 83,500 sign petition for Reddit CEO to step down
- Pricing on the ASUS Radeon R9 Fury STRIX leaked
- Robot accidentally kills worker in Volkswagen auto factory
- Just want to say Hi!
- Accell Home or Away USB Surge Protector Review
- Define S 47 [Buildlog 03.07.2015]
- Power loss - Event 41 Kernel Power
- ASRock Beebox (N3000) Fanless Small Form Factor PC Review
- Sharkoon Gamer Mouse with Bungee Hub - MSRP 47.99 Euros
- SMITE on Xbox One will have Australian Servers with Open Beta launch next Week
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors