Japanese manufacturer Scythe is hereby announcing an improved version of USB Foot Switch. These special input devices were improved according to the feedback which was collected from users who have used the first version. The main focus was put on the reduction of in service noise which resulted in reconstruction of the switching mechanism. Hence new USB Foot Switch II is no longer based on a mechanical but an optical switch. To further reduce the switching noise, rubber was implemented inside the chassis.
To further increase the respond time of the USB Foot Switch II the key stroke was reduced from 8 mm to only 5 mm. Hence reduces the pressure required to use the switch resulting in easier and more comfortable use. USB Foot Switch II can be connected conveniently using the USB interface of a PC or Notebook. Required software and drivers are included, offering many options and combinations for the key configuration.
USB Foot Switch II is available as a Single Version with one key, a Double Version with 2 keys as well as Tripple Version with 3 keys. Users can choose between the 3 versions to determine which is best for their needs in terms of key combination for an additional input device.
MSRP for USB Foot Switch II as following (excl. VAT/TAX):
USB Foot Switch 2 Single (USB-1FS-2): 20.50 EUR
USB Foot Switch 2 Double (USB-2FS-2): 29.00 EUR
USB Foot Switch 2 Tripple (USB-3FS-2): 33.00 EUR
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft to announce Xbox One X pre-order details soon
- VRAM prices increase over 30% in August alone
- Netflix to spend $7 billion on content in 2018
- Intel's next-gen Ice Lake CPUs announced SUPER EARLY
- Destiny 2's new 4K trailer: PC master race goodness
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- how many pcie slots can i use?
- Bios question on new build
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes