Japanese manufacturer Scythe is hereby announcing an improved version of USB Foot Switch. These special input devices were improved according to the feedback which was collected from users who have used the first version. The main focus was put on the reduction of in service noise which resulted in reconstruction of the switching mechanism. Hence new USB Foot Switch II is no longer based on a mechanical but an optical switch. To further reduce the switching noise, rubber was implemented inside the chassis.
To further increase the respond time of the USB Foot Switch II the key stroke was reduced from 8 mm to only 5 mm. Hence reduces the pressure required to use the switch resulting in easier and more comfortable use. USB Foot Switch II can be connected conveniently using the USB interface of a PC or Notebook. Required software and drivers are included, offering many options and combinations for the key configuration.
USB Foot Switch II is available as a Single Version with one key, a Double Version with 2 keys as well as Tripple Version with 3 keys. Users can choose between the 3 versions to determine which is best for their needs in terms of key combination for an additional input device.
MSRP for USB Foot Switch II as following (excl. VAT/TAX):
USB Foot Switch 2 Single (USB-1FS-2): 20.50 EUR
USB Foot Switch 2 Double (USB-2FS-2): 29.00 EUR
USB Foot Switch 2 Tripple (USB-3FS-2): 33.00 EUR
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- The insanely good looking Need for Speed will be playable at Gamescom
- Microsoft's 'flagship' store in NYC opens its doors in the fall
- MSI teases its Z170A XPOWER Gaming Titanium Edition motherboard
- Mafia 3 confirmed, will be shown off during Gamescom next week
- Windows 10 launch has Microsoft securing 40Tbps of bandwidth
- BitFenix Aegis Micro-ATX Tower Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD5H can't shutdown
- GA-G41MT-S2P memory compatibility issues
- Phase led on, but no boots
- memory swap!
- Mionix Unveils the CASTOR Gaming Mouse
- Thermaltake Sponsors PDXLAN 26 and Quakecon 2015
- Addonics Announces Rack-Mount SATA to USB 3.1 Converter
- COUGAR Announces 230M and 250M Gaming Mice
- Lenovo Ready to Launch Windows 10 Devices