Japanese manufacturer Scythe is hereby announcing an improved version of USB Foot Switch. These special input devices were improved according to the feedback which was collected from users who have used the first version. The main focus was put on the reduction of in service noise which resulted in reconstruction of the switching mechanism. Hence new USB Foot Switch II is no longer based on a mechanical but an optical switch. To further reduce the switching noise, rubber was implemented inside the chassis.
To further increase the respond time of the USB Foot Switch II the key stroke was reduced from 8 mm to only 5 mm. Hence reduces the pressure required to use the switch resulting in easier and more comfortable use. USB Foot Switch II can be connected conveniently using the USB interface of a PC or Notebook. Required software and drivers are included, offering many options and combinations for the key configuration.
USB Foot Switch II is available as a Single Version with one key, a Double Version with 2 keys as well as Tripple Version with 3 keys. Users can choose between the 3 versions to determine which is best for their needs in terms of key combination for an additional input device.
MSRP for USB Foot Switch II as following (excl. VAT/TAX):
USB Foot Switch 2 Single (USB-1FS-2): 20.50 EUR
USB Foot Switch 2 Double (USB-2FS-2): 29.00 EUR
USB Foot Switch 2 Tripple (USB-3FS-2): 33.00 EUR
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- 'Tetris' movie becomes a trilogy, we don't know why
- Twitter hires ex-Apple UI designer to lead its VR and AR division
- 4K UltraHD Blu-ray disc sales off to a roaring start
- Microsoft has made over 1 million Xbox One Elite Controllers
- WB delays Batman: Return to Arkham, devs need more time to polish
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- GIGABYTE X99-Phoenix SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Deleted driver software
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card
- MSI readies B150M Mortar Arctic & B150M Bazooka Plus motherboards
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities