Silicon Power (SP) participates in 2011 COMPUTEX grandly. SP launched its new brand image officially and showed its brand message- Memory is Personal via the booth design. Through the memory tunnels on the SP booth, the international buyers realized how SP insisted on the quality and focused on the consumer's personal characteristic and uniqueness. SP communicates its brand personality- passionate, vigorous and full of creativity through the exhibition successfully.
The SP staffs all wear in pink T-shirt with SP's new logo. No matter they introduced product kindly or discussed cooperative mode with customers the visitors can feel its refreshing corporate image. During the exhibition, SP launched USB3.0 series products including UFD M60, PHD S20 and A15. Those products attracted high attention from buyers and media. Besides, the SSD V30 also gripped the professionals. In the market of cold and rigid technology products SP's new brand image featuring vivid and fashionable design bring a whole new cheerful experience to the buyers. Simple and neat new logo is not only easier for consumers to identify. Colorful products as well as new package design allow everyone to feel the passion of SP.
In order to deliver new brand philosophy and spirit "Memory is Personal" SP has designed wings on the one of the exhibition walls to allow visitors take pictures together with beautiful SP GIRL, upload the photo to SP Facebook and get the chance to win USB3.0 Flash Drive . Through this special activity visitors can create their unique memories.
Welcome everyone to visit SP booth during those last 2 days of exhivition and feel the passion and vivid spirit of new SP(Taipei Nangang Exhibition Hall Booth J608).
Latest News Posts
- Destiny 2 trailer shows Cabal invading Last City
- AMD's 12C/24T and 16C/32T CPUs called 'ThreadRipper'
- FMV games are coming back with Late Shift on April 18
- First Dolby Vision 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray discs announced
- AORUS GTX 1080 Ti Xtreme Edition 11G announced
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design