Silicon Power (SP) participates in 2011 COMPUTEX grandly. SP launched its new brand image officially and showed its brand message- Memory is Personal via the booth design. Through the memory tunnels on the SP booth, the international buyers realized how SP insisted on the quality and focused on the consumer's personal characteristic and uniqueness. SP communicates its brand personality- passionate, vigorous and full of creativity through the exhibition successfully.
The SP staffs all wear in pink T-shirt with SP's new logo. No matter they introduced product kindly or discussed cooperative mode with customers the visitors can feel its refreshing corporate image. During the exhibition, SP launched USB3.0 series products including UFD M60, PHD S20 and A15. Those products attracted high attention from buyers and media. Besides, the SSD V30 also gripped the professionals. In the market of cold and rigid technology products SP's new brand image featuring vivid and fashionable design bring a whole new cheerful experience to the buyers. Simple and neat new logo is not only easier for consumers to identify. Colorful products as well as new package design allow everyone to feel the passion of SP.
In order to deliver new brand philosophy and spirit "Memory is Personal" SP has designed wings on the one of the exhibition walls to allow visitors take pictures together with beautiful SP GIRL, upload the photo to SP Facebook and get the chance to win USB3.0 Flash Drive . Through this special activity visitors can create their unique memories.
Welcome everyone to visit SP booth during those last 2 days of exhivition and feel the passion and vivid spirit of new SP(Taipei Nangang Exhibition Hall Booth J608).
Latest News Posts
- USB 3.2 announced, packs double the bandwidth of USB 3.1
- India bans autonomous cars to protect against job losses
- Colorful iGame GTX 1080 Ti Kudan rocks MASSIVE cooler
- EVGA announces $999 price on GeForce GTX 1080 Ti K|NGP|N
- Kingdom Hearts III on the PS4 has CG-level graphics
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology