Silicon Power (SP) participates in 2011 COMPUTEX grandly. SP launched its new brand image officially and showed its brand message- Memory is Personal via the booth design. Through the memory tunnels on the SP booth, the international buyers realized how SP insisted on the quality and focused on the consumer's personal characteristic and uniqueness. SP communicates its brand personality- passionate, vigorous and full of creativity through the exhibition successfully.
The SP staffs all wear in pink T-shirt with SP's new logo. No matter they introduced product kindly or discussed cooperative mode with customers the visitors can feel its refreshing corporate image. During the exhibition, SP launched USB3.0 series products including UFD M60, PHD S20 and A15. Those products attracted high attention from buyers and media. Besides, the SSD V30 also gripped the professionals. In the market of cold and rigid technology products SP's new brand image featuring vivid and fashionable design bring a whole new cheerful experience to the buyers. Simple and neat new logo is not only easier for consumers to identify. Colorful products as well as new package design allow everyone to feel the passion of SP.
In order to deliver new brand philosophy and spirit "Memory is Personal" SP has designed wings on the one of the exhibition walls to allow visitors take pictures together with beautiful SP GIRL, upload the photo to SP Facebook and get the chance to win USB3.0 Flash Drive . Through this special activity visitors can create their unique memories.
Welcome everyone to visit SP booth during those last 2 days of exhivition and feel the passion and vivid spirit of new SP(Taipei Nangang Exhibition Hall Booth J608).
Latest News Posts
- 'Tetris' movie becomes a trilogy, we don't know why
- Twitter hires ex-Apple UI designer to lead its VR and AR division
- 4K UltraHD Blu-ray disc sales off to a roaring start
- Microsoft has made over 1 million Xbox One Elite Controllers
- WB delays Batman: Return to Arkham, devs need more time to polish
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- GIGABYTE X99-Phoenix SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Deleted driver software
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card
- MSI readies B150M Mortar Arctic & B150M Bazooka Plus motherboards
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities