Silicon Power (SP) participates in 2011 COMPUTEX grandly. SP launched its new brand image officially and showed its brand message- Memory is Personal via the booth design. Through the memory tunnels on the SP booth, the international buyers realized how SP insisted on the quality and focused on the consumer's personal characteristic and uniqueness. SP communicates its brand personality- passionate, vigorous and full of creativity through the exhibition successfully.
The SP staffs all wear in pink T-shirt with SP's new logo. No matter they introduced product kindly or discussed cooperative mode with customers the visitors can feel its refreshing corporate image. During the exhibition, SP launched USB3.0 series products including UFD M60, PHD S20 and A15. Those products attracted high attention from buyers and media. Besides, the SSD V30 also gripped the professionals. In the market of cold and rigid technology products SP's new brand image featuring vivid and fashionable design bring a whole new cheerful experience to the buyers. Simple and neat new logo is not only easier for consumers to identify. Colorful products as well as new package design allow everyone to feel the passion of SP.
In order to deliver new brand philosophy and spirit "Memory is Personal" SP has designed wings on the one of the exhibition walls to allow visitors take pictures together with beautiful SP GIRL, upload the photo to SP Facebook and get the chance to win USB3.0 Flash Drive . Through this special activity visitors can create their unique memories.
Welcome everyone to visit SP booth during those last 2 days of exhivition and feel the passion and vivid spirit of new SP(Taipei Nangang Exhibition Hall Booth J608).
Latest News Posts
- LG G4 teased in new benchmarks, features 5.5-inch 1440p display
- ASUS teases GeForce GTX 980 Matrix Gold Edition with huge clock speeds
- Gmail for Android updates with new 'All Inboxes' option
- Want to win a Heroes of the Storm key? Enter now!
- $10,000 spent on the Apple Watch gets you private 1-hour appointments
- AMD's Future of Gaming: FreeSync, DirectX 12, LiquidVR, VR and more
- Asus n5 dh71 subwoofer problem
- Supermicro C7X99-OCE (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- PC-06S vs PC-06SX?
- Intel Server R2208WT2YS System Review
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi