Asetek's 2011C Set to Take Performance Crown for Sealed Liquid Cooling Industry
Asetek, the industry-leading supplier of all-in-one liquid cooling systems for computers, today announced that the limited edition Asetek WaterChill 2011C liquid CPU cooler will be available for pre-order on July 1st, 2011 and shipping out to eager customers beginning in early August. First previewed at CeBit this year, the Asetek 2011C, is a 120x240mm, 4-fan ChillControl-enabled powerhouse.
"Asetek is re-introducing it's WaterChill brand to showcase its latest liquid cooling technologies and make ultra-extreme, limited-edition products like the WaterChill 2011C available directly to end-users via the Asetek web site," said Steve Branton, Director of Marketing at Asetek. "Our plan is to make limited quantities of 1,000 units or less of each product available exclusively through the Asetek web store and to introduce new products to showcase the latest in Asetek technology as it develops."
The 2011C showcases the best of Asetek liquid CPU cooling technology. Featuring Asetek's brand new 1.5" thick 120x240mm radiator and four fans in push-pull configuration, the 2011C dominates the competition. The low-profile pump is fitted with Asetek's 3rd Generation coldplate technology and supports interactive fan control technology for all four fans. A USB connection on the pump enables sophisticated user control of fans and lighting effects via Asetek's ChillControl software app.
"I keep a close eye on the community and jump into discussion quite a bit. After talking with our community and listening to the feedback, it was clear that a product like this is what the people want," said Stu Grubbs, Resident PC Enthusiast "The Asetek 2011C is the result of feedback and discussion amongst our friends in the community. I'm excited by the opportunities this will bring us to engage directly with the people who use our cutting edge products."
Asetek is the world leading system thermal and acoustic management solution provider to OEMs servicing the gaming, workstation and performance PC markets. The company's liquid thermal management systems deliver superior thermal and acoustic performance in a factory sealed unit that sets new standards for reliability and suitability to large volume production. Leading OEMs use Asetek's liquid cooling products in systems where end users demand exceptional performance, low noise and maximum reliability.
Latest News Posts
- Lenovo says Motorola acquisition 'did not meet expectations'
- Android Auto, CarPlay available for Hyundai vehicles
- GAINWARD's GeForce GTX 1080 Phoenix spotted with black/red/gold look
- Learn how to make Android apps with this course bundle
- ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 teased, to be unveiled very soon
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Asus S300CA screen flickering/stripes
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition