Computex Release: Sharkoon Flexi-Drive Ultimate with Eight-channel MLC Architecture | Write Speed up to 120 MB/s, Read Rate up to 200 MB/s | Capacity: 64 and 128 GB | MSRP starting at 139.90 euros
Small enough for transit, ample storage space for large files and SuperSpeed for rapid data access - Sharkoon raises the benchmark for USB3.0 sticks a little higher and presents in time for Computex another model in their high-performance segment: The Sharkoon Flexi-Drive Ultimate achieves sequential read rates of up to 200 MB/s and sequential write speeds of up to 120 MB/s. Storage capacity is available in either 64 GB or 128 GB.
The Sharkoon Flexi-Drive Ultimate uses a powerful Single Chip USB3.0 Controller and four eight-channel controlled MLC storage cells. The memory stick is in a high-quality, black aluminium case with a protective cap and keychain eyelet, measures 79 x 27 x 9.3 mm, weighs 40 grams and supports the operating systems Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 and 64 Bit), Mac OS 10 as well as Linux.
End customers can find the Sharkoon Flexi-Drive Ultimate available during calendar week 23 for the suggested retail price of 139.90 euros (64 GB) or rather 229.00 euros (128 GB) in authorized retailers.
For further questions, to request samples and/or photos, or other information please contact us or go to http://www.sharkoon.com.
The Flexi-Drive Ultimate and other new items will be displayed by Sharkoon at Computex (May 31 to June 4, Taipei): Visit us at Stand I0509.
Latest News Posts
- Intel hits record $14.8 billion second quarter earnings
- Battlegrounds on Xbox One X: 30-40FPS with 100 in server
- Full PC with AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper starts at just $1699
- AMD Ryzen 5 2500U spotted, new APU rocks Vega GPU tech
- AMD Radeon RX Vega could be priced at up to $850
- Fnatic Gear RUSH G1 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Asrock A88M-G/3.1 + A10-7860K = freezes in the idle state
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers