ZOTAC International, a leading innovator and the world's largest channel manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards and mini-PCs, today unleashes the Z68-ITX WiFi and Z68-ITX WiFi Supreme - a pair of mini-ITX platforms designed for the most adventurous and demanding enthusiasts. The ZOTAC Z68-ITX WiFi series enables users to take advantage of all features of 2nd Generation Intel Core family processors including integrated graphics, overclocking and Intel Quick-Sync Video technology.
Powered by the latest Intel Z68 Express chipset, the ZOTAC Z68-ITX WiFi series enables adventurous enthusiasts to extract every ounce of performance available from 2nd Generation Intel Core while maintaining use of Intel GMA HD 2000/3000 series integrated graphics processors. Support for Intel Quick-Sync Video technology enables lightning-fast video transcoding for virtually instant video conversions to popular portable media players with the ZOTAC Z68-ITX WiFi series.
Lucid Virtu software is bundled with the ZOTAC Z68-ITX WiFi series to let users combine the high-speed transcoding capabilities of Intel Quick-Sync Video and discrete ZOTAC GeForce series graphics cards for the ultimate high-performance combination.
"The ZOTAC Z68-ITX WiFi series is our most ambitious mini-ITX offering to date - never before have we been able to match a full ATX board in features and overclocking capabilities." said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
The ZOTAC Z68-ITX WiFi series feature support for mSATA SSD drives for insanely-fast storage performance from a pint-size form factor. The ZOTAC Z68-ITX WiFi features a switchable combo mSATA / mini-PCI Express slot, occupied by a WiFi card, while the ZOTAC Z68-ITX WiFi Supreme has a dedicated mSATA slot on the backside of the board.
SATA 6.0 Gb/s and SATA 3.0 Gb/s ports are available on the ZOTAC Z68-ITX WiFi series for connectivity with standard 2.5-inch and 3.5-inch hard drives and SSDs. Intel Smart Response Technology, or SRT, enables users to pair smaller capacity SSD drives with large hard disk drives for superior performance and system-responsiveness without sacrificing storage capacity with the ZOTAC Z68-ITX WiFi series.
"Storage performance is the greatest bottleneck for modern PCs. With the support for mSATA and Intel SRT technology, our ZOTAC Z68-ITX WiFi boards substantially improve storage performance when paired with the right hardware," Mr. Berger added.
The ZOTAC Z68-ITX WiFi packs mini-DisplayPort and dual HDMI outputs for users that take advantage of the integrated Intel GMA HD 2000 / 3000 graphics processors found on 2nd Generation Intel Core family processors. A full-speed PCI Express x16 slot is available on the ZOTAC Z68-ITX WiFi for users that demand greater 3D performance.
The ZOTAC Z68-ITX WiFi Supreme improves 3D capabilities by integrating a GeForce GT 430 graphics processor with 1GB of DDR3 memory to enable stunning DirectX 11 visuals, NVIDIA CUDA technology and the ability to drive four simultaneous independent displays. An open-ended PCI Express x4 slot is available for additional expansion as well.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC Z68-ITX WiFi series mini-ITX platforms.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung offers iPhone users $200 if they switch to a new Galaxy phone
- CryEngine 3 used for interior rendering demo, and it looks amazing
- iPhone 6S to feature upgraded 4K-capable rear-facing camera, and more
- Star Citizen's social module launches alongside v1.2 patch
- Razer launches new Nabu smartband wearable during PAX Prime
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20