-- The Easiest and Fastest Way to Install Intel® Smart Response Technology --
City of Industry, California, May 31th, 2011 - GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd, a leading manufacturer of motherboards, graphics cards and computing hardware solutions today announced their latest EZ Smart Response utility that allows users to install Intel® Smart Response Technology with the click of a mouse, even if their system is set to IDE mode, without having to reinstall their Windows operating system.
"One of the key benefits of GIGABYTE's new Z68 Express chipset enabled motherboards is support for Intel's Smart Response Technology, which delivers an exceptional performance boost for our customers," commented Henry Kao, VP of Worldwide Sales and Marketing at GIGABYTE. "We hope that the majority of our customers enable this technology, and therefore we have developed our own unique EZ Smart Response utility that allows users to effortlessly set up Intel Smart Response technology so they can quickly experience the all performance benefits it has to offer."
GIGABYTE is once again leading the industry for their support of Intel® Smart Response Technology with the recent announcement of the world's first range of Z68 mSATA enabled motherboards as well as the soon-to-be available GIGABYTE Z68XP-UD3-iSSD motherboard that comes pre-bundled with the 20GB Intel® SSD 311 Series. With the launch of the EZ Smart Response utility, GIGABYTE is the only motherboard manufacturer to give their customers, whether using a standard SSD or onboard mSATA, the ability to quickly set up and install Intel® Smart Response technology with the simple click of a mouse.
About GIGABYTE EZ Smart Response
The GIGABYTE EZ Smart Response utility is a simple application that allows users to quickly and easily configure their system for Intel® Smart Response Technology. In the past, enabling Intel® Smart Response meant users needed to enter the BIOS in order to configure their system for RAID mode, which then required a complete reinstall of the operating system. Once that processes was complete, users then needed to install the Intel® Rapid Storage Utility as well as configure Intel's Smart Response Technology. GIGABYTE EZ Smart Response does all of this automatically, without users having to perform a complicated install process. This allows them to quickly and effortlessly enjoy a significant boost in system performance.
Intel® Smart Response Technology
GIGABYTE Z68 series motherboards are equipped with the much anticipated Intel® Smart Response Technology, allowing users to experience system performance similar to SSD only systems. Intel® Smart Response technology works by using intelligent block-based caching of frequently used applications to improve system performance and responsiveness. In fact, GIGABYTE Z68 motherboards with Intel® Smart Response Technology are able to outperform hybrid drive systems by more than 2X (PC Mark Vantage HDD test) and HDD-only systems by as much as 4X (PC Mark Vantage HDD test) and deliver a 60% performance improvement over HDD-only systems in PC Mark Vantage Suite.
To see the GIGABYTE EZ Smart Response utility in action, please visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/MoboTV2010#p/a/u/0/yHhCIv8GdRg
About GIGABYTE Upgrade Your Life
GIGABYTE Technology Co. Ltd., headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, is known as a leading brand in the IT industry with branch offices located in 24 countries around the world. Founded in 1986, GIGABYTE started as a small research and development team and has since taken a position as one of the in the world's top motherboard manufacturers. In addition to motherboards and graphics cards, GIGABYTE further expanded its product portfolio to include notebook and desktop PCs, datacenter servers, networking products, mobile handsets, and home entertainment devices to serve each facet of the digital life in the home and office. Everyday GIGABYTE aims to "Upgrade Your Life" with innovative technology, exceptional quality, and unmatched customer service. Visit http://www.gigabyte.us for more information.
Latest News Posts
- The Last Guardian pre-order numbers have surprised Sony
- ESA gets $425 million extra to complete ExoMars mission
- Pokémon GO launches surprise Xmas updates this month
- Interview with Dov Moran, inventor of the USB stick
- Xbox One defeats PS4 in online Black Friday sales
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand