-- The Easiest and Fastest Way to Install Intel® Smart Response Technology --
City of Industry, California, May 31th, 2011 - GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd, a leading manufacturer of motherboards, graphics cards and computing hardware solutions today announced their latest EZ Smart Response utility that allows users to install Intel® Smart Response Technology with the click of a mouse, even if their system is set to IDE mode, without having to reinstall their Windows operating system.
"One of the key benefits of GIGABYTE's new Z68 Express chipset enabled motherboards is support for Intel's Smart Response Technology, which delivers an exceptional performance boost for our customers," commented Henry Kao, VP of Worldwide Sales and Marketing at GIGABYTE. "We hope that the majority of our customers enable this technology, and therefore we have developed our own unique EZ Smart Response utility that allows users to effortlessly set up Intel Smart Response technology so they can quickly experience the all performance benefits it has to offer."
GIGABYTE is once again leading the industry for their support of Intel® Smart Response Technology with the recent announcement of the world's first range of Z68 mSATA enabled motherboards as well as the soon-to-be available GIGABYTE Z68XP-UD3-iSSD motherboard that comes pre-bundled with the 20GB Intel® SSD 311 Series. With the launch of the EZ Smart Response utility, GIGABYTE is the only motherboard manufacturer to give their customers, whether using a standard SSD or onboard mSATA, the ability to quickly set up and install Intel® Smart Response technology with the simple click of a mouse.
About GIGABYTE EZ Smart Response
The GIGABYTE EZ Smart Response utility is a simple application that allows users to quickly and easily configure their system for Intel® Smart Response Technology. In the past, enabling Intel® Smart Response meant users needed to enter the BIOS in order to configure their system for RAID mode, which then required a complete reinstall of the operating system. Once that processes was complete, users then needed to install the Intel® Rapid Storage Utility as well as configure Intel's Smart Response Technology. GIGABYTE EZ Smart Response does all of this automatically, without users having to perform a complicated install process. This allows them to quickly and effortlessly enjoy a significant boost in system performance.
Intel® Smart Response Technology
GIGABYTE Z68 series motherboards are equipped with the much anticipated Intel® Smart Response Technology, allowing users to experience system performance similar to SSD only systems. Intel® Smart Response technology works by using intelligent block-based caching of frequently used applications to improve system performance and responsiveness. In fact, GIGABYTE Z68 motherboards with Intel® Smart Response Technology are able to outperform hybrid drive systems by more than 2X (PC Mark Vantage HDD test) and HDD-only systems by as much as 4X (PC Mark Vantage HDD test) and deliver a 60% performance improvement over HDD-only systems in PC Mark Vantage Suite.
To see the GIGABYTE EZ Smart Response utility in action, please visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/MoboTV2010#p/a/u/0/yHhCIv8GdRg
About GIGABYTE Upgrade Your Life
GIGABYTE Technology Co. Ltd., headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, is known as a leading brand in the IT industry with branch offices located in 24 countries around the world. Founded in 1986, GIGABYTE started as a small research and development team and has since taken a position as one of the in the world's top motherboard manufacturers. In addition to motherboards and graphics cards, GIGABYTE further expanded its product portfolio to include notebook and desktop PCs, datacenter servers, networking products, mobile handsets, and home entertainment devices to serve each facet of the digital life in the home and office. Everyday GIGABYTE aims to "Upgrade Your Life" with innovative technology, exceptional quality, and unmatched customer service. Visit http://www.gigabyte.us for more information.
Latest News Posts
- Head of Sony VR resigns to work on other VR projects
- Paragon PlayStation 4 test allows for PC cross-play functionality
- Sonic the Hedgehog movie in the works with Sony at the helm
- North Korean Satellite tumbling out of control, not even functional
- DriveClub update brings hardcore handling to let you crash easier
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance