G.Skill International Co. Ltd., manufacturer of extreme performance memory and high performance solid-state storage, has released its latest SATA 3 6gbps SSD, Phoenix II Pro, based on the latest SandForce SF-2200 controller with the whopping random write speed up to 60K IOPS, and numerous ultra high performance memory series designed for the latest released platforms at Computex 2011.
The fastest 16GB kit for Intel Z68/P67 platform - DDR3 2,300MHz CL9-11-9-28 16GB (4GBx4) 1.65V RipjawsX kit
No compromise. The G.Skill RipjawsX DDR3 2,300MHz 16GB(4GBx4) kit provides the fastest speed and the maximum capacity on the latest Intel P67/Z68 platforms. It once again proves that G.Skill RipjawsX series is the best memory solution for PC enthusiasts and extreme overclockers to reach the best performance of their 2nd generation Intel Core processors.
The highest performance on AMD 990FX platform - DDR3 2,133MHz 16GB!
G.Skill Flare series DDR3 memory has been well known as the top performance kit among AMD enthusiasts, since it's the world's only one DDR3 2000MHz kit guaranteed at AMD platform. G.Skill has been consistently working closely with our partners to develop faster memory for the latest AMD 990FX platform. After the significant effort, G.Skill is glad to finally bring the ultimate memory with ultra high speed of 2133MHz CL9 and maximum capacity available of 16GB to its Flare family.
The biggest memory monster - 48GB(4GBx12) 2000MHz CL8
It is the first time G.Skill demonstrates the legendary super big size 48GB (4GBx12) memory package in public events since it launched in July 2010. During Computex 2011, G.Skill displays this memory monster running at faster speed of 2000MHz CL8 on the luxury EVGA Super Record 2 (SR-2) motherboard with two Intel Xeon LGA1366 CPU. This dream machine is definitely the ultimate super computer available in the market.
Ultra fast triple channel memory kit for Intel X58 platform-DDR3 2200MHz CL9-11-9-28 12GB (4GBx3) Trident kit
G.Skill has released the extreme performance 2200MHz triple channel memory with ultra high capacity of 12GB. It provides overclocking enthusiasts and extreme gamers the best memory solution for breaking overclocking records with the Intel Core i7 extreme edition processors.
The latest innovation of SATA 3 SSD - Phoenix II Pro SSD based on ultra high performance Sandforce SF-2281 controller with incredible random write speed up to 60,000 IOPS
By partnership with SandForce, G.Skill has released its new SATA 3 SSD, Phoenix II Pro. Different from its previous generation Phoenix II, the new Phoenix II Pro drive has a great improvement on random write speed with enhanced IOPS up to 60,000. The new Phoenix II pro drive will be available at 120GB and 240GB with ultra fast sequential read/write speed up up to 550/510 MB/s.
Latest News Posts
- Facebook fugitive troll finds himself in prison
- Bethesda announces Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for May 5, 2015
- See Samuel L. Jackson kick ass as POTUS in 'Big Game'
- OSVR headset updated, now features 1080p OLED display and much more
- EA shuts down Maxis, the developer behind SimCity
- Noontec Zoro II HD Foldable Headphones Review
- AC Power
- MSI X99S-MPower (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 - F5c BIOS
- Asrock z97 Extreme4 mic + pci-e x1 problem
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams