Corsair, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced Vengeance LP, the latest addition to the award-winning Vengeance Series high-performance DDR3 line.
Vengeance LP memory features heat spreaders with a reduced height of 1.03" (26.25 millimeters), compared to the standard height of 1.87" (47.37 millimeters). These modules are designed for high-performance systems with extra-large CPU coolers, small form factor system builds, or other space-constrained applications that prevent the use of standard Vengeance memory.
Vengeance LP memory kits will be available in a variety of colors, including Jet Black, Cerulean Blue,and a Special Edition Arctic White. Like the original Vengeance, all Vengeance LP modules are designed to operate at 1.5V, making them ideal for use in 2nd Generation Intel Core processor systems. The Special Edition Arctic White models operate at the ultra-low voltage of 1.35V.
"Vengeance is the premier choice for system builders and gaming enthusiasts who want dependable, overclockable memory for a great price." said Giovanni Sena, Director of Memory Products at Corsair. "Our new low-profile Vengeance LP memory gives enthusiasts more freedom and flexibility in building high-performance PCs."
Vengeance Low Profile memory kits will initially be available in the following configurations. All module kits are compatible with current Intel and AMD platforms. Corsair Vengeance LP memory kits will be available in June from Corsair's worldwide network of resellers and distributors.
Latest News Posts
- MacBook Pro GPU issues caused by software, not AMD
- HP's new supercomputer is 8000x faster than your PC
- AMD's Zen-capable X370 boards preview on December 13
- AMD's next-gen Vega 10 leaks - are they the real deal?
- Don't press new 'Guardians of the Galaxy' trailer button
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset