Corsair, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced Vengeance LP, the latest addition to the award-winning Vengeance Series high-performance DDR3 line.
Vengeance LP memory features heat spreaders with a reduced height of 1.03" (26.25 millimeters), compared to the standard height of 1.87" (47.37 millimeters). These modules are designed for high-performance systems with extra-large CPU coolers, small form factor system builds, or other space-constrained applications that prevent the use of standard Vengeance memory.
Vengeance LP memory kits will be available in a variety of colors, including Jet Black, Cerulean Blue,and a Special Edition Arctic White. Like the original Vengeance, all Vengeance LP modules are designed to operate at 1.5V, making them ideal for use in 2nd Generation Intel Core processor systems. The Special Edition Arctic White models operate at the ultra-low voltage of 1.35V.
"Vengeance is the premier choice for system builders and gaming enthusiasts who want dependable, overclockable memory for a great price." said Giovanni Sena, Director of Memory Products at Corsair. "Our new low-profile Vengeance LP memory gives enthusiasts more freedom and flexibility in building high-performance PCs."
Vengeance Low Profile memory kits will initially be available in the following configurations. All module kits are compatible with current Intel and AMD platforms. Corsair Vengeance LP memory kits will be available in June from Corsair's worldwide network of resellers and distributors.
Latest News Posts
- 47% of gamers spend money while playing games
- MSI Afterburner now has hardware plot graphics
- Google Glass updated with additional features
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds pulls in $100 million
- SpaceX successfully launches and lands a used rocket
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ecurrency hack software
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R wake on lan problem
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller