Corsair, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced Vengeance LP, the latest addition to the award-winning Vengeance Series high-performance DDR3 line.
Vengeance LP memory features heat spreaders with a reduced height of 1.03" (26.25 millimeters), compared to the standard height of 1.87" (47.37 millimeters). These modules are designed for high-performance systems with extra-large CPU coolers, small form factor system builds, or other space-constrained applications that prevent the use of standard Vengeance memory.
Vengeance LP memory kits will be available in a variety of colors, including Jet Black, Cerulean Blue,and a Special Edition Arctic White. Like the original Vengeance, all Vengeance LP modules are designed to operate at 1.5V, making them ideal for use in 2nd Generation Intel Core processor systems. The Special Edition Arctic White models operate at the ultra-low voltage of 1.35V.
"Vengeance is the premier choice for system builders and gaming enthusiasts who want dependable, overclockable memory for a great price." said Giovanni Sena, Director of Memory Products at Corsair. "Our new low-profile Vengeance LP memory gives enthusiasts more freedom and flexibility in building high-performance PCs."
Vengeance Low Profile memory kits will initially be available in the following configurations. All module kits are compatible with current Intel and AMD platforms. Corsair Vengeance LP memory kits will be available in June from Corsair's worldwide network of resellers and distributors.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+: Everything you need to know
- The Galaxy S8+ is official and it looks marvelous
- It's official! Samsung announces the Galaxy S8
- Destiny 2 content timed exclusive to PS4 until 2018
- Destiny 2 trailer shows Cabal invading Last City
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design