Corsair, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced Vengeance LP, the latest addition to the award-winning Vengeance Series high-performance DDR3 line.
Vengeance LP memory features heat spreaders with a reduced height of 1.03" (26.25 millimeters), compared to the standard height of 1.87" (47.37 millimeters). These modules are designed for high-performance systems with extra-large CPU coolers, small form factor system builds, or other space-constrained applications that prevent the use of standard Vengeance memory.
Vengeance LP memory kits will be available in a variety of colors, including Jet Black, Cerulean Blue,and a Special Edition Arctic White. Like the original Vengeance, all Vengeance LP modules are designed to operate at 1.5V, making them ideal for use in 2nd Generation Intel Core processor systems. The Special Edition Arctic White models operate at the ultra-low voltage of 1.35V.
"Vengeance is the premier choice for system builders and gaming enthusiasts who want dependable, overclockable memory for a great price." said Giovanni Sena, Director of Memory Products at Corsair. "Our new low-profile Vengeance LP memory gives enthusiasts more freedom and flexibility in building high-performance PCs."
Vengeance Low Profile memory kits will initially be available in the following configurations. All module kits are compatible with current Intel and AMD platforms. Corsair Vengeance LP memory kits will be available in June from Corsair's worldwide network of resellers and distributors.
Latest News Posts
- Dragon Quest Builders FREE demo now available for users
- Black Ops 3 mod tools enter open beta
- Elon Musk wants to colonize Mars
- Wasteland 3 announced, features co-op play
- Pay any price for this 12-course Microsoft Office bundle
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now