Corsair, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the Professional Series HX1050 and Professional Series Gold AX650 high-performance power supplies.
The Professional Series HX1050 delivers 1,050 watts of continuous power and joins the Professional Series HX1000, HX850, HX750, and HX650. The Professional Series HX1050 is 80 PLUS Silver certified, with a rated 88% efficiency or higher at 50% load.
The Professional Series Gold AX650 delivers 650 Watts of continuous power and joins the Professional Series Gold AX750, AX850, and AX1200. Like the rest of the series, the AX650 is 80 PLUS Gold certified, delivering greater than 90% energy efficiency at 50% load.
Professional Series models include fixed ATX 12V connectors and modular cable sets that allow system builders to use only the cables they need. Professional Series Gold models are fully modular, with detachable ATX12V cables and low-profile, flat cable designs to reduce air friction. Both families offer variable-speed fans, unflinching voltage stability, and other performance specifications that are so important to high-end, performance-oriented PC systems.
"We are expanding our top two PSU lines thanks to the continued strong demand from performance enthusiasts for highly reliable, super-efficient power supplies." said Ruben Mookerjee, VP and General Manager for Components at Corsair. "While dependability is an absolute requirement for world-class PC builds, power requirements do vary by system. These new models provide expert system builders with even more flexibility in choosing the right power supply for their needs."
The Professional Series HX1050 is available from Corsair-authorized retailers worldwide for a US suggested retail price of $239 USD. The Professional Series Gold will be available in June from Corsair-authorized retailers worldwide for a US suggested retail price of $169 USD. For more information on Corsair power supplies, please visit the Corsair web site.
Latest News Posts
- Sweedish CS:GO pro Fifflaren is keeping busy - joins American team
- ESL announce $100,000 EVOLVE Xbox One competition
- UberX gets unbanned from Portland, now with a new $1 Safe Rides Fee
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III should be due on November 6, 2015
- The latest screenshots of The Witcher 3 tease impressive visuals
- G1.Sniper M3 - No "Windows Boot Manager".
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Seven World Top Casemodders Go Head to Head at the "2015 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational"
- GIGABYTE Hosts X99 CHAMPION CHALLENGE on HWBOT.org. Tweak your GIGABYTE X99 Systems for Big Cash Prizes
- Acer Reveals New Back-To-School Product Range at the Inaugural "next@acer" Event in New York
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!