Corsair, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the Professional Series HX1050 and Professional Series Gold AX650 high-performance power supplies.
The Professional Series HX1050 delivers 1,050 watts of continuous power and joins the Professional Series HX1000, HX850, HX750, and HX650. The Professional Series HX1050 is 80 PLUS Silver certified, with a rated 88% efficiency or higher at 50% load.
The Professional Series Gold AX650 delivers 650 Watts of continuous power and joins the Professional Series Gold AX750, AX850, and AX1200. Like the rest of the series, the AX650 is 80 PLUS Gold certified, delivering greater than 90% energy efficiency at 50% load.
Professional Series models include fixed ATX 12V connectors and modular cable sets that allow system builders to use only the cables they need. Professional Series Gold models are fully modular, with detachable ATX12V cables and low-profile, flat cable designs to reduce air friction. Both families offer variable-speed fans, unflinching voltage stability, and other performance specifications that are so important to high-end, performance-oriented PC systems.
"We are expanding our top two PSU lines thanks to the continued strong demand from performance enthusiasts for highly reliable, super-efficient power supplies." said Ruben Mookerjee, VP and General Manager for Components at Corsair. "While dependability is an absolute requirement for world-class PC builds, power requirements do vary by system. These new models provide expert system builders with even more flexibility in choosing the right power supply for their needs."
The Professional Series HX1050 is available from Corsair-authorized retailers worldwide for a US suggested retail price of $239 USD. The Professional Series Gold will be available in June from Corsair-authorized retailers worldwide for a US suggested retail price of $169 USD. For more information on Corsair power supplies, please visit the Corsair web site.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft opens up cross-platform Office support for Android apps
- SpaceX will be able to launch US national security payloads into orbit
- Phanteks adds Titanium Green to its Enthoo Pro line of cases
- Microsoft opens up Cortana for Google Android, Apple iOS devices
- Not looking forward to standardized testing? DDoS the school instead
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Hounds Online: The Last Hope Released
- Board damaged by power supply?
- DVD drive seen in Windows 8.1 but not in BIOS
- ID-Cooling SE 214X CPU Cooler Review
- CoolIT Systems Successfully Deploys Liquid-Cooled Solution to Poznan Supercomputing & Networking Center in Partnership with Huawei and Itprojekt
- Technology Business Research joins executive roundtable addressing the business impact of data analysis
- Silicon Power Is Holding the 2015 Annual Exhibition in June
- Transcend to Showcase Car Video Recorders, Body Camera and Industrial Solutions at COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2015
- AccelStor Debuting All-Flash Arrays with 1M+ IOPS at Computex 2015