Corsair, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the Professional Series HX1050 and Professional Series Gold AX650 high-performance power supplies.
The Professional Series HX1050 delivers 1,050 watts of continuous power and joins the Professional Series HX1000, HX850, HX750, and HX650. The Professional Series HX1050 is 80 PLUS Silver certified, with a rated 88% efficiency or higher at 50% load.
The Professional Series Gold AX650 delivers 650 Watts of continuous power and joins the Professional Series Gold AX750, AX850, and AX1200. Like the rest of the series, the AX650 is 80 PLUS Gold certified, delivering greater than 90% energy efficiency at 50% load.
Professional Series models include fixed ATX 12V connectors and modular cable sets that allow system builders to use only the cables they need. Professional Series Gold models are fully modular, with detachable ATX12V cables and low-profile, flat cable designs to reduce air friction. Both families offer variable-speed fans, unflinching voltage stability, and other performance specifications that are so important to high-end, performance-oriented PC systems.
"We are expanding our top two PSU lines thanks to the continued strong demand from performance enthusiasts for highly reliable, super-efficient power supplies." said Ruben Mookerjee, VP and General Manager for Components at Corsair. "While dependability is an absolute requirement for world-class PC builds, power requirements do vary by system. These new models provide expert system builders with even more flexibility in choosing the right power supply for their needs."
The Professional Series HX1050 is available from Corsair-authorized retailers worldwide for a US suggested retail price of $239 USD. The Professional Series Gold will be available in June from Corsair-authorized retailers worldwide for a US suggested retail price of $169 USD. For more information on Corsair power supplies, please visit the Corsair web site.
Latest News Posts
- Google's Daydream now available in two additional colors
- Death Stranding's engine optimized for 4K on PS4 Pro
- PlayStation Experience 2016: watch here live
- SpaceX plans first launch since September's explosion
- Final Fantasy XV first impressions
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset