Corsair, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the Professional Series HX1050 and Professional Series Gold AX650 high-performance power supplies.
The Professional Series HX1050 delivers 1,050 watts of continuous power and joins the Professional Series HX1000, HX850, HX750, and HX650. The Professional Series HX1050 is 80 PLUS Silver certified, with a rated 88% efficiency or higher at 50% load.
The Professional Series Gold AX650 delivers 650 Watts of continuous power and joins the Professional Series Gold AX750, AX850, and AX1200. Like the rest of the series, the AX650 is 80 PLUS Gold certified, delivering greater than 90% energy efficiency at 50% load.
Professional Series models include fixed ATX 12V connectors and modular cable sets that allow system builders to use only the cables they need. Professional Series Gold models are fully modular, with detachable ATX12V cables and low-profile, flat cable designs to reduce air friction. Both families offer variable-speed fans, unflinching voltage stability, and other performance specifications that are so important to high-end, performance-oriented PC systems.
"We are expanding our top two PSU lines thanks to the continued strong demand from performance enthusiasts for highly reliable, super-efficient power supplies." said Ruben Mookerjee, VP and General Manager for Components at Corsair. "While dependability is an absolute requirement for world-class PC builds, power requirements do vary by system. These new models provide expert system builders with even more flexibility in choosing the right power supply for their needs."
The Professional Series HX1050 is available from Corsair-authorized retailers worldwide for a US suggested retail price of $239 USD. The Professional Series Gold will be available in June from Corsair-authorized retailers worldwide for a US suggested retail price of $169 USD. For more information on Corsair power supplies, please visit the Corsair web site.
Latest News Posts
- Is this the most cute watercooling component you've ever seen?
- Aussie telco Telstra signs up Ikea and 7-11 owners in cloud deal
- Facebook fugitive troll finds himself in prison
- Bethesda announces Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for May 5, 2015
- See Samuel L. Jackson kick ass as POTUS in 'Big Game'
- Asrock Extreme3 x99 / Xonar DX Soundcard Problem
- Noontec Zoro II HD Foldable Headphones Review
- AC Power
- MSI X99S-MPower (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 - F5c BIOS
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams