Point of View the leading European manufacturer of an exclusive range NVIDIA based 3D processor graphics cards, advanced netbooks as well as Tegra tablet computers and additional enthusiast PC products, announces today that the factory over clocked POV/TGT GeForce GTX 580 3GB Ultra Charged already started shipping into the European e-tail channel.
The hand selected POV/TGT GeForce GTX 3GB 580 Ultra Charged is of highest quality and tuned by TGT in Germany to feature rock solid stability even beyond the documented clock settings of 841 MHz (plus) core clock, 1682 MHz (plus) shader clock and 4104 MHz memory clock.
In addition Point of View and TGT are offering the POV/TGT GeForce GTX 580 3GB Charged running at 810 MHz (plus) core clock, 1620 (plus) MHz shader clock and 4008 MHz memory clock.
Latest News Posts
- MSI makes its GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X official
- StarCraft remastered announced by Blizzard
- The first sign of Kaby Lake X: the Intel Core i7-7740K
- AMD Ryzen with 12C/24T appears, excites us all so much
- AMD teases Radeon RX Vega is 'just around the corner'
- Just finished my PC-011 Build
- ASUS M51Vr Notebook. Long story.
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- TPM issue with 970-D3P
- Extreme9 3 way crossfirex
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse