Mach Xtreme Technology Inc., a worldwide leader in top performance, high reliability and user friendly designed PC components, today unveiled the SATA MX-KATANA Series SSD modules. Based on an innovative design, the sleek KATANA Series modules deliver an enhanced mobile computing experience with much faster application loading, ultra-fast data access, shorter boot-ups, and longer battery life of today's and future laptops and netbooks with new type low-profile SATA interface.
This series maintains the highest level of read and write performance though the life of the SSD. In addition, highly intelligent wear leveling design optimizes longevity of MX-KATANA series drives. This SSD module is the ideal upgrade option from standard storage of some popular notebooks like MacBook Air Rev.3.X series, making it a must have item for any serious notebook DIY enthusiast. The MX-KATANA drive delivers best-in-class read and write speeds clocking in at up to 275MB/s read and 225MB/s write along with the stunning maximum of 20,000 IOPS, low power consumption and superior durability (1.0 million MTBF) compared to rotating hard disk drives.
Available in capacities of 60GB, 120GB, 240GB and 480GB, Mach Xtreme Technology MX-KATANA SSD modules come backed with 2 Year Warranty and outstanding after-sales service. Static and live demos of KATANA series are planned for Computex show at MX booth in Nangang hall (Booth #K202 in Data Storage Area).
MX-KATANA Series SSD Modules at A Glance:
- Low-profile SATA 2.6 Interface MLC SSD Module
- Max. Read Performance up to 275MB/s
- Max. Write Performance up to 225MB/s
- IOPS up to 20,000
- Life expectancy 1.0 million hours MTBF
- Capacity: 60GB (MXSSD2MKAT-60G), 120GB (MXSSD2MKAT-120G), 240GB (MXSSD2MKAT-240G), and 480GB (MXSSD2MKAT-480G),
- Warranty: 2 Years
Latest News Posts
- Get Lifetime Access to This Node.js Course for $19
- We must be ready to regulate possibly lethal autonomous robots
- NCSoft expanding desktop and mobile games into western world
- Buying a new car? Enjoy Apple CarPlay or Google Android Auto
- Hackers finding innovative ways to commit identity theft
- Building render system, need help!
- USB hard drive not recognized
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- 970 Extreme 4 - Load Line Calibration, Does not work properly.
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Abyss Dark Arisen Gameplay Features Part II
- MSI to Host US$200,000 Master Gaming Arena 2015
- 3E Company Recognized as Best in SDS Management with ISHN Readers' Choice Award
- Lenovo Sets Vision for Future Ecosystem of Connected Devices at Global Tech World Conference
- Lian Li to Showcase Two Updated Desk Chassis Models At COMPUTEX 2015