Enermax enters the heavyweight class with its new MaxRevo, high-performance PSU specially designed for multi-GPU systems, industrial PC, workstations and servers. It complies with the strictest standards for server PSU, and is equipped with six powerful 12V rails for a safe and stable supply of power to today's high-end systems with full modular design for easy customized use for various peripheral GPU settings.
MaxRevo incorporates the Copper-Bridge Array transmission technology to replace traditional wires, which offers four times wider and shorter transmission path, and results in up to 3% improved regulation that ensures system stability and clean DC output quality.
Enermax further advanced the topology of its successful Modu87+ and Pro87+ series to reduce energy losses, along with its patented high magnetic power density transformer to provide maximum switching efficiency and outstanding KW output stability, that enables PSU to attain up to 94 % peak efficiency (80 PLUS Gold standard). The MaxRevo signfies Enermax's commitment to lead the industry with innovative and high-quality power supplies, and will be available in powerful 1350W.
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- I am the new guy
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance