Enermax enters the heavyweight class with its new MaxRevo, high-performance PSU specially designed for multi-GPU systems, industrial PC, workstations and servers. It complies with the strictest standards for server PSU, and is equipped with six powerful 12V rails for a safe and stable supply of power to today's high-end systems with full modular design for easy customized use for various peripheral GPU settings.
MaxRevo incorporates the Copper-Bridge Array transmission technology to replace traditional wires, which offers four times wider and shorter transmission path, and results in up to 3% improved regulation that ensures system stability and clean DC output quality.
Enermax further advanced the topology of its successful Modu87+ and Pro87+ series to reduce energy losses, along with its patented high magnetic power density transformer to provide maximum switching efficiency and outstanding KW output stability, that enables PSU to attain up to 94 % peak efficiency (80 PLUS Gold standard). The MaxRevo signfies Enermax's commitment to lead the industry with innovative and high-quality power supplies, and will be available in powerful 1350W.
Latest News Posts
- USB 3.2 announced, packs double the bandwidth of USB 3.1
- India bans autonomous cars to protect against job losses
- Colorful iGame GTX 1080 Ti Kudan rocks MASSIVE cooler
- EVGA announces $999 price on GeForce GTX 1080 Ti K|NGP|N
- Kingdom Hearts III on the PS4 has CG-level graphics
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology