Enermax enters the heavyweight class with its new MaxRevo, high-performance PSU specially designed for multi-GPU systems, industrial PC, workstations and servers. It complies with the strictest standards for server PSU, and is equipped with six powerful 12V rails for a safe and stable supply of power to today's high-end systems with full modular design for easy customized use for various peripheral GPU settings.
MaxRevo incorporates the Copper-Bridge Array transmission technology to replace traditional wires, which offers four times wider and shorter transmission path, and results in up to 3% improved regulation that ensures system stability and clean DC output quality.
Enermax further advanced the topology of its successful Modu87+ and Pro87+ series to reduce energy losses, along with its patented high magnetic power density transformer to provide maximum switching efficiency and outstanding KW output stability, that enables PSU to attain up to 94 % peak efficiency (80 PLUS Gold standard). The MaxRevo signfies Enermax's commitment to lead the industry with innovative and high-quality power supplies, and will be available in powerful 1350W.
Latest News Posts
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Next iPhone might not be that spectacular after all...
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD