Compro VideoMate C200 USB A/V Capture Stick
Capture and Digitize Your Treasure Moments
Nov. 2008- Want to convert old analog tapes into the new digital format? Want to create your own DVD? Compro Technology's new product --- VideoMate C200 , a USB 2.0 analog A/V capture stick will be your good choice. Just plug the USB 2.0 interface VideoMate C200 into your desktop or laptop PC and connect its video/audio inputs with home video devices such as DV camcorder, V8, camera, VCD /DVD players, or game consoles. All your TV recordings?home video recordings?favorite videotapes and any other video/audio collections will import into your hard disk. With the bundled software, Ulead VideoStudio 11 SE and Ulead DVD MovieFactory 5 SE, you can edit the video and burn video directly to VCD, DVD with Straight-to-Disc technology.
For creating your own movie and , VideoMate C200 is bundled with the powerful video editing and DVD authoring software, the Ulead VideoStudio 11 SE and DVD MovieFactory 5 SE. Ulead DVD MovieFactory 5 SE is an easy-to-use disc authoring and burning software that lets you do more with your digital media, e.g. creates DVDs with studio-quality personalized menus. Use the new Video Editing Wizard to polish up your videos, with titles, music and effects. Preserve your precious memories and share with family and friends.
With the Compro VideoMate C200 and the bundled video editing and DVD authoring software, it is easy to capture, edit and keep your treasure moments forever.
VideoMate C200 Key Features:
- High-speed USB 2.0 interface for desktop and laptop PC
- Stick design capture device for easy carry and use
- Provide S-Video, composite video, and stereo audio input
- Capture video and save to hard disk or burn directly to VCD, DVD with Straight-to-Disc technology
- Bundled with Ulead VideoStudio 11 SE and Ulead DVD MovieFactory 5 SE to create your own movies with ease
Latest News Posts
- Next-gen Hololens to have custom AI chip
- The OnePlus 5 8GB now available for immediate dispatch
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- The new iPhone 8 might be all about AR
- Apple sued by insurance company for alleged iPhone fire
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4