Compro VideoMate C200 USB A/V Capture Stick
Capture and Digitize Your Treasure Moments
Nov. 2008- Want to convert old analog tapes into the new digital format? Want to create your own DVD? Compro Technology's new product --- VideoMate C200 , a USB 2.0 analog A/V capture stick will be your good choice. Just plug the USB 2.0 interface VideoMate C200 into your desktop or laptop PC and connect its video/audio inputs with home video devices such as DV camcorder, V8, camera, VCD /DVD players, or game consoles. All your TV recordings?home video recordings?favorite videotapes and any other video/audio collections will import into your hard disk. With the bundled software, Ulead VideoStudio 11 SE and Ulead DVD MovieFactory 5 SE, you can edit the video and burn video directly to VCD, DVD with Straight-to-Disc technology.
For creating your own movie and , VideoMate C200 is bundled with the powerful video editing and DVD authoring software, the Ulead VideoStudio 11 SE and DVD MovieFactory 5 SE. Ulead DVD MovieFactory 5 SE is an easy-to-use disc authoring and burning software that lets you do more with your digital media, e.g. creates DVDs with studio-quality personalized menus. Use the new Video Editing Wizard to polish up your videos, with titles, music and effects. Preserve your precious memories and share with family and friends.
With the Compro VideoMate C200 and the bundled video editing and DVD authoring software, it is easy to capture, edit and keep your treasure moments forever.
VideoMate C200 Key Features:
- High-speed USB 2.0 interface for desktop and laptop PC
- Stick design capture device for easy carry and use
- Provide S-Video, composite video, and stereo audio input
- Capture video and save to hard disk or burn directly to VCD, DVD with Straight-to-Disc technology
- Bundled with Ulead VideoStudio 11 SE and Ulead DVD MovieFactory 5 SE to create your own movies with ease
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines