Compro VideoMate C200 USB A/V Capture Stick
Capture and Digitize Your Treasure Moments
Nov. 2008- Want to convert old analog tapes into the new digital format? Want to create your own DVD? Compro Technology's new product --- VideoMate C200 , a USB 2.0 analog A/V capture stick will be your good choice. Just plug the USB 2.0 interface VideoMate C200 into your desktop or laptop PC and connect its video/audio inputs with home video devices such as DV camcorder, V8, camera, VCD /DVD players, or game consoles. All your TV recordings?home video recordings?favorite videotapes and any other video/audio collections will import into your hard disk. With the bundled software, Ulead VideoStudio 11 SE and Ulead DVD MovieFactory 5 SE, you can edit the video and burn video directly to VCD, DVD with Straight-to-Disc technology.
For creating your own movie and , VideoMate C200 is bundled with the powerful video editing and DVD authoring software, the Ulead VideoStudio 11 SE and DVD MovieFactory 5 SE. Ulead DVD MovieFactory 5 SE is an easy-to-use disc authoring and burning software that lets you do more with your digital media, e.g. creates DVDs with studio-quality personalized menus. Use the new Video Editing Wizard to polish up your videos, with titles, music and effects. Preserve your precious memories and share with family and friends.
With the Compro VideoMate C200 and the bundled video editing and DVD authoring software, it is easy to capture, edit and keep your treasure moments forever.
VideoMate C200 Key Features:
- High-speed USB 2.0 interface for desktop and laptop PC
- Stick design capture device for easy carry and use
- Provide S-Video, composite video, and stereo audio input
- Capture video and save to hard disk or burn directly to VCD, DVD with Straight-to-Disc technology
- Bundled with Ulead VideoStudio 11 SE and Ulead DVD MovieFactory 5 SE to create your own movies with ease
Latest News Posts
- NASA publishes a stunning 4K video of the Space Station
- Google's total cost to manufacture the Pixel XL is $285
- Tesla reports a profit for the first time in three years
- Jump into programming with 4 top Java courses
- Apple delays AirPods, says they 'aren't ready'
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- Battlefield 1 PC Performance and Quality Report
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software