Compro VideoMate C200 USB A/V Capture Stick
Capture and Digitize Your Treasure Moments
Nov. 2008- Want to convert old analog tapes into the new digital format? Want to create your own DVD? Compro Technology's new product --- VideoMate C200 , a USB 2.0 analog A/V capture stick will be your good choice. Just plug the USB 2.0 interface VideoMate C200 into your desktop or laptop PC and connect its video/audio inputs with home video devices such as DV camcorder, V8, camera, VCD /DVD players, or game consoles. All your TV recordings?home video recordings?favorite videotapes and any other video/audio collections will import into your hard disk. With the bundled software, Ulead VideoStudio 11 SE and Ulead DVD MovieFactory 5 SE, you can edit the video and burn video directly to VCD, DVD with Straight-to-Disc technology.
For creating your own movie and , VideoMate C200 is bundled with the powerful video editing and DVD authoring software, the Ulead VideoStudio 11 SE and DVD MovieFactory 5 SE. Ulead DVD MovieFactory 5 SE is an easy-to-use disc authoring and burning software that lets you do more with your digital media, e.g. creates DVDs with studio-quality personalized menus. Use the new Video Editing Wizard to polish up your videos, with titles, music and effects. Preserve your precious memories and share with family and friends.
With the Compro VideoMate C200 and the bundled video editing and DVD authoring software, it is easy to capture, edit and keep your treasure moments forever.
VideoMate C200 Key Features:
- High-speed USB 2.0 interface for desktop and laptop PC
- Stick design capture device for easy carry and use
- Provide S-Video, composite video, and stereo audio input
- Capture video and save to hard disk or burn directly to VCD, DVD with Straight-to-Disc technology
- Bundled with Ulead VideoStudio 11 SE and Ulead DVD MovieFactory 5 SE to create your own movies with ease
Latest News Posts
- Win 'Gold' in our Blu-ray giveway!
- LG V30 could have sliding dual displays
- Qualcomm and LG working on Snapdragon 845 for the LG G7
- Samsung's first dual camera phone leaks in a video
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note7 pictured in the wild
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- HyperX expand DDR4 memory with higher density kits up to 4,000MHz
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards