The Japanese manufacturer Scythe Co. Ltd. (Tokyo, Japan) officially announces the availability of new low profile Top-Flow CPU Cooler Kozuti. Unlike regular coolers, the fan is positioned below the fins, reducing the total height of the cooler significantly.
The Kozuti CPU Cooler is equipped with a total of three 6mm heat pipes. Applying the newly developed S.F.M.S (Stealth Fan Mounting Structure) the heatpipes are arranged in a low profile oval structure. This enables to provide space for the 80 x 80 x 10mm fanmotor in between the oval structure and below the fins, making it merely 40mm in height. This positions the cooler to be our most compact and slim cooler fit for HTPCs and slim chassis systems. Active cooling is achieved by the 80 x 80 x 10 mm slim fan the speed of 800 rpm (± 30%) - 3.300 rpm (± 10%), generating an air flow of 6.0 CFM ~ 24.82CFM = 10.2 m³ / h ~ 42.2 m³ / h at a noise level of 8.2 ~ 32.5 dBA.
Due to it's light weight, E.I.S. (Easy Installation with Screw system) has been applied. This omits the backplate which makes the installation more simple and convenient also achieving higher compatibility with many ITX motherboards with components on the back side of the PCB, making it an ideal solution for small footprint motherboards.
The Scythe Kozuti CPU Cooler is now available in stores at a price of 22.90 EUR excluding VAT.
Model Name: Kozuti CPU Cooler
Model No.: SCKZT-1000
Manufacturer: Scythe Co., Ltd. Japan
Overall Dimensions: 110 x 103 x 40 mm / 4.33 x 4.06 x 1.58 in
Fan Dimensions: 80 x 80 x 10 mm
Fan Speed: 800 (±30%) - 3.300 rpm (±10%) - regulated by PWM
Air Flow: 6.0 CFM ~ 24.82 CFM
Noise Level: 8.2 ~ 32.5dBA
Weight Including Fan: 250 g
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft says Nintendo will be 'back in the race' with NX
- Amazon developing sports game, sandbox MMO, survival MMO
- Microsoft had hoped for 200 million Xbox One sales
- Man walks into Apple Store, destroys Macs, iPhones
- Battlefield 1's new screenshots look digitally delicious
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now