The Japanese manufacturer Scythe Co. Ltd. (Tokyo, Japan) officially announces the availability of new low profile Top-Flow CPU Cooler Kozuti. Unlike regular coolers, the fan is positioned below the fins, reducing the total height of the cooler significantly.
The Kozuti CPU Cooler is equipped with a total of three 6mm heat pipes. Applying the newly developed S.F.M.S (Stealth Fan Mounting Structure) the heatpipes are arranged in a low profile oval structure. This enables to provide space for the 80 x 80 x 10mm fanmotor in between the oval structure and below the fins, making it merely 40mm in height. This positions the cooler to be our most compact and slim cooler fit for HTPCs and slim chassis systems. Active cooling is achieved by the 80 x 80 x 10 mm slim fan the speed of 800 rpm (± 30%) - 3.300 rpm (± 10%), generating an air flow of 6.0 CFM ~ 24.82CFM = 10.2 m³ / h ~ 42.2 m³ / h at a noise level of 8.2 ~ 32.5 dBA.
Due to it's light weight, E.I.S. (Easy Installation with Screw system) has been applied. This omits the backplate which makes the installation more simple and convenient also achieving higher compatibility with many ITX motherboards with components on the back side of the PCB, making it an ideal solution for small footprint motherboards.
The Scythe Kozuti CPU Cooler is now available in stores at a price of 22.90 EUR excluding VAT.
Model Name: Kozuti CPU Cooler
Model No.: SCKZT-1000
Manufacturer: Scythe Co., Ltd. Japan
Overall Dimensions: 110 x 103 x 40 mm / 4.33 x 4.06 x 1.58 in
Fan Dimensions: 80 x 80 x 10 mm
Fan Speed: 800 (±30%) - 3.300 rpm (±10%) - regulated by PWM
Air Flow: 6.0 CFM ~ 24.82 CFM
Noise Level: 8.2 ~ 32.5dBA
Weight Including Fan: 250 g
Latest News Posts
- Our 'Guardians' giveaway is out of this Galaxy!
- Path of Exile launches August 24 on Xbox One
- Mass Effect: Andromeda singleplayer is dead
- Nintendo should have big Switch stockpile for holidays
- Flash shortage may last throughout 2018
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes