The Japanese manufacturer Scythe Co. Ltd. (Tokyo, Japan) officially announces the availability of new low profile Top-Flow CPU Cooler Kozuti. Unlike regular coolers, the fan is positioned below the fins, reducing the total height of the cooler significantly.
The Kozuti CPU Cooler is equipped with a total of three 6mm heat pipes. Applying the newly developed S.F.M.S (Stealth Fan Mounting Structure) the heatpipes are arranged in a low profile oval structure. This enables to provide space for the 80 x 80 x 10mm fanmotor in between the oval structure and below the fins, making it merely 40mm in height. This positions the cooler to be our most compact and slim cooler fit for HTPCs and slim chassis systems. Active cooling is achieved by the 80 x 80 x 10 mm slim fan the speed of 800 rpm (± 30%) - 3.300 rpm (± 10%), generating an air flow of 6.0 CFM ~ 24.82CFM = 10.2 m³ / h ~ 42.2 m³ / h at a noise level of 8.2 ~ 32.5 dBA.
Due to it's light weight, E.I.S. (Easy Installation with Screw system) has been applied. This omits the backplate which makes the installation more simple and convenient also achieving higher compatibility with many ITX motherboards with components on the back side of the PCB, making it an ideal solution for small footprint motherboards.
The Scythe Kozuti CPU Cooler is now available in stores at a price of 22.90 EUR excluding VAT.
Model Name: Kozuti CPU Cooler
Model No.: SCKZT-1000
Manufacturer: Scythe Co., Ltd. Japan
Overall Dimensions: 110 x 103 x 40 mm / 4.33 x 4.06 x 1.58 in
Fan Dimensions: 80 x 80 x 10 mm
Fan Speed: 800 (±30%) - 3.300 rpm (±10%) - regulated by PWM
Air Flow: 6.0 CFM ~ 24.82 CFM
Noise Level: 8.2 ~ 32.5dBA
Weight Including Fan: 250 g
Latest News Posts
- Valve partners with Bitpay, with Bitcoin support now on Steam
- Intel no longer defines itself as a PC company, thinking more broadly
- Weekly Giveaway: Win a ZOTAC SONIX PCIe 480GB SSD (Global Entry!)
- Facebook, Messenger, Instagram apps debut on Windows 10
- Fallout 4 Steam patch adds Survival difficulty, improves performance
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- 1MORE Swarovski Crystal Piston Earphones Review
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched