The Japanese manufacturer Scythe Co. Ltd. (Tokyo, Japan) officially announces the availability of new low profile Top-Flow CPU Cooler Kozuti. Unlike regular coolers, the fan is positioned below the fins, reducing the total height of the cooler significantly.
The Kozuti CPU Cooler is equipped with a total of three 6mm heat pipes. Applying the newly developed S.F.M.S (Stealth Fan Mounting Structure) the heatpipes are arranged in a low profile oval structure. This enables to provide space for the 80 x 80 x 10mm fanmotor in between the oval structure and below the fins, making it merely 40mm in height. This positions the cooler to be our most compact and slim cooler fit for HTPCs and slim chassis systems. Active cooling is achieved by the 80 x 80 x 10 mm slim fan the speed of 800 rpm (± 30%) - 3.300 rpm (± 10%), generating an air flow of 6.0 CFM ~ 24.82CFM = 10.2 m³ / h ~ 42.2 m³ / h at a noise level of 8.2 ~ 32.5 dBA.
Due to it's light weight, E.I.S. (Easy Installation with Screw system) has been applied. This omits the backplate which makes the installation more simple and convenient also achieving higher compatibility with many ITX motherboards with components on the back side of the PCB, making it an ideal solution for small footprint motherboards.
The Scythe Kozuti CPU Cooler is now available in stores at a price of 22.90 EUR excluding VAT.
Model Name: Kozuti CPU Cooler
Model No.: SCKZT-1000
Manufacturer: Scythe Co., Ltd. Japan
Overall Dimensions: 110 x 103 x 40 mm / 4.33 x 4.06 x 1.58 in
Fan Dimensions: 80 x 80 x 10 mm
Fan Speed: 800 (±30%) - 3.300 rpm (±10%) - regulated by PWM
Air Flow: 6.0 CFM ~ 24.82 CFM
Noise Level: 8.2 ~ 32.5dBA
Weight Including Fan: 250 g
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon R9 395X2 dual GPU "Fiji VR" GPU should be a monster
- AMD Radeon R9 390X should feature not just 4GB of HBM, but 8GB of HBM
- Google exec amongst thousands killed in Nepal quake
- Nate Mitchell from Oculus will speak at Disrupt NY about all things VR
- Gears of War remaster in development for the Xbox One by Splash Damage
- Error when updating Intel Management Engine software for Ivy Bridge CPU install
- XMP Memory
- Syllable G700 Noise Reduction Hi-Fi Bluetooth Headphones Review
- G1.Sniper M3 - No "Windows Boot Manager".
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- GeIL Announces Super Luce DDR4 Enthusiast Memory Series
- X2 Introduces the ISOLATIC Chassis
- Acer Delivers 15.6-inch Budget-Friendly Chromebook
- Thermaltake Debuts Full Range of Radiators The Pacific RL and R Series Optimized for Maximum Heat Dispatching
- GALAX Launches Liquid-Cooled HOF GTX 970 and GTX 980 Graphics Cards