Delivering Capacity of 24TB in 0.31 cu ft of Desktop Storage Space
Santa Fe Springs, Calif. (May 23, 2011) - Enhance Technology, a designer & manufacturer of data storage systems and solutions announced today the availability of 3TB SATA drives for its EnhanceRAID workgroup & departmental storage systems. The validation further enhances the performance of its mid-range storage systems and delivers high density storage space and better energy efficiency. The EnhanceRAID E400 & E800 Series are the first desktop storage systems shipping with 3TB SATA drives.
Enhance Technology continues to work closely with all major hard drive manufacturers to drive storage density level up. Enhance Technology was among the first group of technology partners to receive the new 3TB HDDs from Hitachi & Seagate when they were released. Based on both internal and the laboratory test results, the new 3TB HDDs in conjunction with EnhanceRAID storage systems yielded an impressive performance increment with over 900MB/sec sustained transfer rate on the E800MS Mini-SAS storage array.
EnhanceRAID Series 3TB Compatibility Features & Benefits
High storage density in space saving design offers 24TB in 0.31 cu ft for the desktop 8-drive E800 Series
and 12TB in 0.20 cu ft for desktop 4-drive E400 Series
True backplane design lowers latency and increases reliability
Boosts computing and data processing performance while lowering energy consumption
Multiple host interfaces available for easy data transfer & sharing between workgroups & departments:
Mini-SAS E400MS / E800MS, iSCSI E400IP and FW/USB/eSATA E400FR
Modular & hot swappable components facilitate easy storage maintenance
80 PLUS green power supply and energy efficient cooling fan reduces cost of ownership
Ideal for security surveillance, digital media storage, data archive, and desktop publishing
The EnhanceRAID E400 & E800 Series storage systems populated with 3TB HDDs are now available immediately through its worldwide dealer network. For more information, please consult with the Enhance sales team or your dedicated account managers.
About Enhance Technology
Founded in 1997, Enhance Technology designs and manufactures high performance storage systems and products for the digital content creation, medical imaging, security surveillance, data archive applications and IT market. Headquartered in Santa Fe Springs, California with Asia branch office in Taipei, Taiwan and Europe branch in Shropshire, UK, Enhance Technology has become a world leader in SAN, RAID & JBOD storage design and development. For more information about Enhance Technology or the EnhanceRAID Series, please visit http://www.enhance-tech.com/?utm_source=press&utm_medium=broadcast&utm_campaign=shipping-storage-sytems-with-3tb-hard-drives or contact your authorized Enhance dealers worldwide.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft's Music and Video apps for Windows 10 drop Xbox branding
- Acer new touch-capable 21.5-inch Chromebase features NVIDIA Tegra K1
- Nintendo announces Mario Maker for Wii U, arrives in September
- Sling TV adds HBO just in time for 'Game of Thrones'
- Bungie's senior gameplay designer on Destiny leaves for Bethesda
- SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive 3.0 32GB OTG for Android Flash Drive Review
- E2200 Killer Ethernet driver for Linux with Wakeup-On-Lan WOL
- SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive Review - Add Storage to your iOS Device
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi