Toshiba Computer Systems, a division of Toshiba Europe GmbH, announced the new STOR.E EDITION today. The external hard disk drive features a USB 3.0 port allowing for fast USB 3.0 data transfer. The elegant design of the STOR.E EDITION's casing echoes the sleek, modern design of Toshiba's latest Satellite, Satellite Pro and Tecra R-series laptops. STOR.E EDITION will be available during the second quarter 2011 in Europe.
Toshiba's STOR.E EDITION comes in four different colours - red, blue, silver and black - and a casing with a grooved texture. The storage capacity of up to 1TB is large enough to house huge digital media libraries.
Via its USB 3.0 port, STOR.E EDITION is able to transfer large media files quickly to a connected USB 3.0 laptop with a data rate of up to 5 Gigabits per second. Computers and peripheral devices with USB 2.0 only, can still be used with the new external hard disk drives.
The pre-loaded Nero BackItUp & Burn Essentials software comfortably and reliably backs up and restores files and folders and recovers damaged or accidentally deleted data.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox boss says the PS4 has a 'huge lead' over the Xbox One
- Half-Life 3 teased in a recent update to Dota 2
- Naughty Dog: around 80% of PS4 gamers 'have never played Uncharted'
- Elon Musk refers to Apple as 'Tesla's graveyard'
- Sony started working on PlayStation VR in 2010
- Fatal1ty Gaming K4- can't get BIOS to update
- Z170 gaming K4-DOS Bios file name more than 8 characters
- Slow performance on new RAID array after cloning old array?
- Connection questions Z170 Extreme 6+ motherboard
- Asrock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming K6 won't POST when loading XMP Profile for G-Skill Ripjaws V 3200Mhz Black DDR4
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent