Toshiba Computer Systems, a division of Toshiba Europe GmbH, announced the new STOR.E EDITION today. The external hard disk drive features a USB 3.0 port allowing for fast USB 3.0 data transfer. The elegant design of the STOR.E EDITION's casing echoes the sleek, modern design of Toshiba's latest Satellite, Satellite Pro and Tecra R-series laptops. STOR.E EDITION will be available during the second quarter 2011 in Europe.
Toshiba's STOR.E EDITION comes in four different colours - red, blue, silver and black - and a casing with a grooved texture. The storage capacity of up to 1TB is large enough to house huge digital media libraries.
Via its USB 3.0 port, STOR.E EDITION is able to transfer large media files quickly to a connected USB 3.0 laptop with a data rate of up to 5 Gigabits per second. Computers and peripheral devices with USB 2.0 only, can still be used with the new external hard disk drives.
The pre-loaded Nero BackItUp & Burn Essentials software comfortably and reliably backs up and restores files and folders and recovers damaged or accidentally deleted data.
Latest News Posts
- Bitcoin reaches record high pricing of $4500
- Ethereum difficulty squeezing out the small miners
- Destiny 2's day one update already confirmed
- Quake Champions frags itself into Early Access on Aug 22
- Battlegrounds updates will soon slow down
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes