Toshiba Computer Systems, a division of Toshiba Europe GmbH, announced the new STOR.E EDITION today. The external hard disk drive features a USB 3.0 port allowing for fast USB 3.0 data transfer. The elegant design of the STOR.E EDITION's casing echoes the sleek, modern design of Toshiba's latest Satellite, Satellite Pro and Tecra R-series laptops. STOR.E EDITION will be available during the second quarter 2011 in Europe.
Toshiba's STOR.E EDITION comes in four different colours - red, blue, silver and black - and a casing with a grooved texture. The storage capacity of up to 1TB is large enough to house huge digital media libraries.
Via its USB 3.0 port, STOR.E EDITION is able to transfer large media files quickly to a connected USB 3.0 laptop with a data rate of up to 5 Gigabits per second. Computers and peripheral devices with USB 2.0 only, can still be used with the new external hard disk drives.
The pre-loaded Nero BackItUp & Burn Essentials software comfortably and reliably backs up and restores files and folders and recovers damaged or accidentally deleted data.
Latest News Posts
- Project Cars 2 is rumored to already be in development
- Criminals receiving bitcoin ransom payments converting money fast
- LG's G4 should cost around $800, a little more than the Galaxy S6 edge
- Lenovo's new K80 smartphone features 4GB of RAM, 4000mAh battery
- Vin Diesel announces 'Fast & Furious 8' with an April 2017 release
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!
- BIOSTAR brings out the Small but Powerful Hi-Fi B85S1 Motherboard
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X