Over the past few months, HIS 6000 IceQ X Series has granted stunning awards and become one of the Most Wanted graphics cards in the market. So what about its award-winning IceQ Series? Today HIS unveils its long awaited IceQ series - HIS 6970 IceQ Turbo & Standard 2GB GDDR5. Endorsed by the worldwide media, HIS award-winning IceQ technology is ready to take another step forward.
Equipped with Black Hole Impeller and 4 heatpipes, HIS 6970 IceQ Series effectively optimizes cooling performance by dissipating the heat from the core area, thus enabling it for high levels of gaming performance. In addition, it cools down the GPU temperature dramatically compared with the Reference Cooler, allowing you to maximize your over-clocking potential. What's more? The professional fan shroud provides a high efficiency and low noise fan operation.
HIS 6970 IceQ Series Key Features and Advantages:
IceQ Cooling Technology - HIS award-winning and performance leading air-cooling technology that can dramatically decrease the GPU temperature together with your PC components.
23°C Cooler - HIS 6970 IceQ Series is over 23°C cooler than the Reference Cooler.
Quieter - HIS 6970 IceQ Series is quieter than the Reference Cooler, significantly reducing noise level.!
4 Heatpipes - Optimize cooling performance by removing heat from the core area, providing ultimate solution for professional gamers and HTCP users.
Black Hole Impeller - Cool air is drawn from both sides of the fan to thereby enhance the cooling efficiency
HIS 6970 IceQ: 880 MHz engine, 5.50 GHz memory
HIS 6970 IceQ TURBO: 900 MHz engine, 5.60 GHz memory
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 4 with a bonus $100 gift card as Slim nears
- How to make a living taking down hackers
- Battlefield 1 beta will run for eight days
- Turn into a certified hacker with premium training
- Samsung begins shipping its Dolby Atmos soundbars
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Performance Analysis
- Reeven Polariz RFC-04 Fan Controller Review
- Bootable RAID 0 via dual u.2 ports on x99 Designare EX
- Intel shows Merged Reality Technologies at IDF 2016
- Lenovo ThinkPad P70 Mobile Workstation Notebook Review
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller