ADATA Technology, a worldwide leading manufacturer in high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, today introduced its latest XPG Series DDR3L 1333MHz 4GB dual-channel kit memory. The modules feature high-density, low timing and low voltage, enhanced system stability, and improved performance to meet market needs and especially those of gamers.
The latest XPG Plus series DDR3L 1333+ is available in 2GB single channel and 4GB dual channel kits, with latency of 8-8-8-24. The utilization of an exclusively designed aluminum heat sink and high quality circuit board ensures high efficiency and stability of the memory modules. The Gaming Series DDRL 1333G 4GB dual channel kit has latency of 9-9-9-24. They employ the same special heat sink design, and can effectively reduce running temperature to extend the life of the module.
The new XPG Plus series DDR3L 1333+ and Gaming series DDR3L 1333G memory modules are distributed through designated agents and resellers. For more information about XPG Plus and Gaming series low-voltage memory modules, visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- Introducing Li-Fi, the Wi-Fi killer that boasts 224Gbps
- NVIDIA rumored to be preparing the GeForce GTX 960 Ti
- AMD reduces price on Radeon R9 Fury X, Fury and Nano - Fury X now $589
- Star Trek DS9 Blu-ray campaign warps into view
- Humai wants to transfer your consciousness to an artificial body
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Enermax ETS-T40fit CPU Coolers Review
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader
- MSI Announces ECO Series Socket LGA1151 Motherboards
- Mionix Announces New-generation SARGAS Mousepad Family