ADATA Technology, a worldwide leading manufacturer in high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, today introduced its latest XPG Series DDR3L 1333MHz 4GB dual-channel kit memory. The modules feature high-density, low timing and low voltage, enhanced system stability, and improved performance to meet market needs and especially those of gamers.
The latest XPG Plus series DDR3L 1333+ is available in 2GB single channel and 4GB dual channel kits, with latency of 8-8-8-24. The utilization of an exclusively designed aluminum heat sink and high quality circuit board ensures high efficiency and stability of the memory modules. The Gaming Series DDRL 1333G 4GB dual channel kit has latency of 9-9-9-24. They employ the same special heat sink design, and can effectively reduce running temperature to extend the life of the module.
The new XPG Plus series DDR3L 1333+ and Gaming series DDR3L 1333G memory modules are distributed through designated agents and resellers. For more information about XPG Plus and Gaming series low-voltage memory modules, visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- Acer Predator gaming notebooks feature i7-6700HQ, 980M, 4K, G-SYNC
- AMD says price drop on their GPUs isn't their doing
- Multiple Instagram accounts now supported on Android
- Make us an awesome TweakTown wallpaper, win a Corsair Hydro H110i GT
- Raspberry Pi Zero sells out in a day
- D-Link DCS-2630L 1080p Ultra-Wide View IP Wi-Fi Camera Review
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 240L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader