ADATA Technology, a worldwide leading manufacturer in high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, today introduced its latest XPG Series DDR3L 1333MHz 4GB dual-channel kit memory. The modules feature high-density, low timing and low voltage, enhanced system stability, and improved performance to meet market needs and especially those of gamers.
The latest XPG Plus series DDR3L 1333+ is available in 2GB single channel and 4GB dual channel kits, with latency of 8-8-8-24. The utilization of an exclusively designed aluminum heat sink and high quality circuit board ensures high efficiency and stability of the memory modules. The Gaming Series DDRL 1333G 4GB dual channel kit has latency of 9-9-9-24. They employ the same special heat sink design, and can effectively reduce running temperature to extend the life of the module.
The new XPG Plus series DDR3L 1333+ and Gaming series DDR3L 1333G memory modules are distributed through designated agents and resellers. For more information about XPG Plus and Gaming series low-voltage memory modules, visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- UCLA neurosurgeons using virtual reality for brain analysis
- Sneak peak at the new iGame-Z170 Motherboard
- AMD Crossfire still doesn't work on FreeSync monitors
- The stunning ASUS GTX 980 20th anniversary gold edition and more
- Lost Planet 3 developers Spark Unlimited shuts down
- z97 D3H USB 3.0 front panel Power Surge
- Need Help: Gigabyte Z87X-OC Force. PC does not start
- AM3+ and secure boot
- GA-990FXA-UD3 and secure boot
- how to install ASrock 970 pro 3 r2.0 motherboard CD on a ubuntu 14.04.2 LTS help
- Giada Launches Compact i200 Mini-PC for Thin Client, Enterprise and Industrial Applications
- Online Gaming to Fuel $150bn Digital Content Market by 2019, Finds Juniper Research
- Nokia published its corporate responsibility report for 2014
- The Last of Us: Left Behind Available as a Standalone Download May 12
- Mortal Kombat X Launches Jason Voorhees Bundle