ADATA Technology, a worldwide leading manufacturer in high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, today introduced its latest XPG Series DDR3L 1333MHz 4GB dual-channel kit memory. The modules feature high-density, low timing and low voltage, enhanced system stability, and improved performance to meet market needs and especially those of gamers.
The latest XPG Plus series DDR3L 1333+ is available in 2GB single channel and 4GB dual channel kits, with latency of 8-8-8-24. The utilization of an exclusively designed aluminum heat sink and high quality circuit board ensures high efficiency and stability of the memory modules. The Gaming Series DDRL 1333G 4GB dual channel kit has latency of 9-9-9-24. They employ the same special heat sink design, and can effectively reduce running temperature to extend the life of the module.
The new XPG Plus series DDR3L 1333+ and Gaming series DDR3L 1333G memory modules are distributed through designated agents and resellers. For more information about XPG Plus and Gaming series low-voltage memory modules, visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- Del Toro says 'Hellboy 3' is dead
- The Galaxy Note7 might be coming back with a new battery
- Nier: Automata on PC likely delayed due to piracy fears
- Nintendo Switch runs cool, about 37C under load
- Samsung's next VR headset could come with a controller
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league