Corsair, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the availability of the Special Edition White Graphite Series 600T mid-tower PC case. The special edition features a chassis painted in brilliant white, with the ventilation grilles, drive bay covers, and other accents rendered in the black of the original 600T for a dramatic look.
The enhancements go beyond the cosmetic, with a side panel that features an impact-resistant acrylic plastic clear window for showing off components when the case is closed. The customer has the further option of replacing the window with the included mesh insert that matches the look of the mesh grilles on the front and top of the case. The mesh side panel doesn't just look good - it includes mounting points for adding up to four 120mm fans for improved cooling performance.
"Our Graphite Series 600T has received multiple industry awards and has become a favorite of PC builders and system integrators. It offers builder-friendly, full-tower features in a mid-tower design, with an emphasis on style." said Ruben Mookerjee, VP and General Manager for Components at Corsair. "The Special Edition White not only provides a striking new look; it also offers enthusiasts and overclockers an option for additional cooling performance."
The Special Edition White Graphite Series 600T is available from Corsair-authorized retailers worldwide for a US suggested retail price of $179 USD.
Latest News Posts
- Duran Duran: Streaming music 'is the way forward for the future'
- Save 93% On This Six-Course Node.js Bundle
- id Software: The new DOOM will not take itself too seriously
- Intel's Brian Krzanich announces change of a few management positions
- 'Happy Forest' is yet another great example of Unreal Engine 4
- ASRock X99 OC Formula/3.1 (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Custom Bios (ASRock X99 Extreme6 3.1 ?
- Samsung 850 EVO and 850 PRO 2TB SSDs Review
- your Other built or out. nation much sleeping out bag,
- Gaming Sponsorship - Part 2: Live events are key to success
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC
- Synology Announces RS18016xs+ and RX1216sas NAS Servers
- Giada Announces the P211 OPS-compliant Mini PC
- Intel Announces Leadership Changes