Point of View, the leading European manufacturer of an exclusive range of NVIDIA based 3D processor boards, advanced netbooks as well as fancy 7" and 10" Tegra tablet computers, and additional enthusiast PC products, announces today that it is first to market with a high performance NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 3D processor board family featuring 1 GB of fast GDDR5 memory, the POV/TGT GeForce GTX 560 1 GB series.
The POV/TGT GeForce GTX 560 1 GB series consists of two performance levels, "Charged" and "UltraCharged", and is based on a proprietary high-performance/wide-bandwidth hardware design. Hand-selected and carefully tuned by TGT in Germany, the POV/TGT GeForce GTX 560 1 GB series offers an optimized balance of enhanced core clock settings and supreme stability even beyond shipping specifications.
Core clocked 864 MHz, 1728 MHz shader clock and 4008 MHz memory clock, the advanced POV/TGT GeForce GTX 560 1 GB Charged already exceeds the specifications of most of the recently announced competitive products.
The POV/TGT GeForce GTX 560 1 GB Charged is topped by the POV/TGT GeForce GTX 560 1 GB UltraCharged core clocked 900 MHz, 1800 MHz shader clock and 4104 MHz memory clock.
All models offer significant head room for individual over-clocking and are immediately available.
Latest News Posts
- Daimler using Baidu technology to help offer more connected functions
- Officials say social networking, hookup apps leading to spike in STDs
- Apple rumored to have 10nm processors being tested over at TSMC
- Wii U can't handle Project Cars at 720p 30FPS, waiting for Nintendo NX
- The Rock breaks surprise world record on 'San Andreas' publicity trail
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications