Point of View, the leading European manufacturer of an exclusive range of NVIDIA based 3D processor boards, advanced netbooks as well as fancy 7" and 10" Tegra tablet computers, and additional enthusiast PC products, announces today that it is first to market with a high performance NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 3D processor board family featuring 1 GB of fast GDDR5 memory, the POV/TGT GeForce GTX 560 1 GB series.
The POV/TGT GeForce GTX 560 1 GB series consists of two performance levels, "Charged" and "UltraCharged", and is based on a proprietary high-performance/wide-bandwidth hardware design. Hand-selected and carefully tuned by TGT in Germany, the POV/TGT GeForce GTX 560 1 GB series offers an optimized balance of enhanced core clock settings and supreme stability even beyond shipping specifications.
Core clocked 864 MHz, 1728 MHz shader clock and 4008 MHz memory clock, the advanced POV/TGT GeForce GTX 560 1 GB Charged already exceeds the specifications of most of the recently announced competitive products.
The POV/TGT GeForce GTX 560 1 GB Charged is topped by the POV/TGT GeForce GTX 560 1 GB UltraCharged core clocked 900 MHz, 1800 MHz shader clock and 4104 MHz memory clock.
All models offer significant head room for individual over-clocking and are immediately available.
Latest News Posts
- Harrison Ford released from hospital, recovering at home
- NHL wants to use big data to help give fans new insight into game
- Automakers building offices, facilities in the heart of Silicon Valley
- Tesla promises to unveil new product on April 30, and it's not a car
- Two federal officers charged with bitcoin during investigation
- Intel Server R2208WT2YS System Review
- booting from SM951
- GIGABYTE BRIX BXi7H-5500 Ultra Compact Mini PC Review
- P8Z77-V deluxe stopping at Hex 62
- (LAN) Z68 extreme3 Gen3
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi