We recently added a new line of motherboards featuring Intel's new Z68 chipset. Customers have the ability to purchase them as an item, or included in a custom configuration listed on our website. The Z68 chipset is what truly makes the wait for the socket 1155 Sandy Bridge processors worth it. They include all features different motherboard models offer separately, depending on the model, into a single chipset. All Z68 motherboards have full RAID support, and allow the end-user to utilize the embedded GPU for video output. Along with the overclocking features all 1155 motherboards boast, a new GPU overclocking feature is now made possible without the need of third-party software. At last, a means to overclock graphics cards easily through the BIOS! If that's not enough to entice you, the Z68 chipset also features Smart Response Technology for SSD caching. What does this mean? Simple, you know those Seagate Momentus Hybrid drives? Yeah, those...Imagine a 500GB model, with 64GB of SSD cache instead of 4GB! Smart Response Technology allows you to use an SSD as cache for a standard HDD, Careful, the limit is currently 64GB so purchasing a larger drive is not necessary. Intel will be releasing another chipset series, the Z77. It will have all of the same features of the Z68 chipset, but with more expansion capabilities, and I/O ports. Feel free to peruse our website and purchase one of these tasty bittles.
To view all Z68 chipsets we offer click Z68 Motherboards at AVADirect
To configure a gaming PC with the new Z68 motherboard click i5 / i7 P67 Z68 SLI® / CrossFireX Gaming System at AVADirect
Latest News Posts
- Don't expect Edward Snowden to leave Russia anytime soon
- Microsoft unveils the Minecraft in Education initiative
- Bethesda hesitant on offers for Fallout or Elder Scrolls movies
- You can legally listen to AC/DC, now on Spotify, Rdio, Apple Music
- Another researcher shares concerns with artificial intelligence
- LG G4 vs. Samsung Galaxy S6 edge - The Battle of Android
- BIOS Disk Boot Option settings don't hold (GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK)
- ASUS Z97 Pro-Gamer MB. M2 mounting point.
- Tt eSPORTS Isurus Pro In-Ear Gaming Headset Review
- cloning os to MZHPV256HDGL-00000
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors
- Ozone Gaming Announces ORIGEN Mousepad
- PNY Launches the Mini HP v160 USB 2.0 Flash Drive