We recently added a new line of motherboards featuring Intel's new Z68 chipset. Customers have the ability to purchase them as an item, or included in a custom configuration listed on our website. The Z68 chipset is what truly makes the wait for the socket 1155 Sandy Bridge processors worth it. They include all features different motherboard models offer separately, depending on the model, into a single chipset. All Z68 motherboards have full RAID support, and allow the end-user to utilize the embedded GPU for video output. Along with the overclocking features all 1155 motherboards boast, a new GPU overclocking feature is now made possible without the need of third-party software. At last, a means to overclock graphics cards easily through the BIOS! If that's not enough to entice you, the Z68 chipset also features Smart Response Technology for SSD caching. What does this mean? Simple, you know those Seagate Momentus Hybrid drives? Yeah, those...Imagine a 500GB model, with 64GB of SSD cache instead of 4GB! Smart Response Technology allows you to use an SSD as cache for a standard HDD, Careful, the limit is currently 64GB so purchasing a larger drive is not necessary. Intel will be releasing another chipset series, the Z77. It will have all of the same features of the Z68 chipset, but with more expansion capabilities, and I/O ports. Feel free to peruse our website and purchase one of these tasty bittles.
To view all Z68 chipsets we offer click Z68 Motherboards at AVADirect
To configure a gaming PC with the new Z68 motherboard click i5 / i7 P67 Z68 SLI® / CrossFireX Gaming System at AVADirect
Latest News Posts
- Chrome is Windows 10 users' browser of choice
- MIT students build Jetson TK1 racecars for final assignment
- HBO Now comes to Roku
- Facebook expanding Like button feature with 'Reactions'
- Fallout 4 PC requirements revealed
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent