We recently added a new line of motherboards featuring Intel's new Z68 chipset. Customers have the ability to purchase them as an item, or included in a custom configuration listed on our website. The Z68 chipset is what truly makes the wait for the socket 1155 Sandy Bridge processors worth it. They include all features different motherboard models offer separately, depending on the model, into a single chipset. All Z68 motherboards have full RAID support, and allow the end-user to utilize the embedded GPU for video output. Along with the overclocking features all 1155 motherboards boast, a new GPU overclocking feature is now made possible without the need of third-party software. At last, a means to overclock graphics cards easily through the BIOS! If that's not enough to entice you, the Z68 chipset also features Smart Response Technology for SSD caching. What does this mean? Simple, you know those Seagate Momentus Hybrid drives? Yeah, those...Imagine a 500GB model, with 64GB of SSD cache instead of 4GB! Smart Response Technology allows you to use an SSD as cache for a standard HDD, Careful, the limit is currently 64GB so purchasing a larger drive is not necessary. Intel will be releasing another chipset series, the Z77. It will have all of the same features of the Z68 chipset, but with more expansion capabilities, and I/O ports. Feel free to peruse our website and purchase one of these tasty bittles.
To view all Z68 chipsets we offer click Z68 Motherboards at AVADirect
To configure a gaming PC with the new Z68 motherboard click i5 / i7 P67 Z68 SLI® / CrossFireX Gaming System at AVADirect
Latest News Posts
- NASA publishes a stunning 4K video of the Space Station
- Google's total cost to manufacture the Pixel XL is $285
- Tesla reports a profit for the first time in three years
- Jump into programming with 4 top Java courses
- Apple delays AirPods, says they 'aren't ready'
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- Battlefield 1 PC Performance and Quality Report
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software