The Eurocom Optimus line are performance-oriented business and gaming-friendly notebooks based on Intel's Sandy Bridge technology with discrete NVIDIA GT 555M graphics and longer battery life thanks to NVIDIA® Optimus Technology. NVIDIA® Optimus technology intelligently optimizes your notebook PC, providing the outstanding graphics performance you need, when you need it, all the while extending battery life for longer enjoyment. They are built around the Intel Huron River HM 65 platform and support Intel's mobile line of Sandy Bridge Core i7, i5 and i3 processors.
The Eurocom Optimus line consists of two products:
- EUROCOM Fox 2.0 with 15.6" Full HD display 1920x1080 and measures: 14.96x10.00x1.00-1.61 inch; while weighing a slight 2.6kg / 5.72lbs.
- EUROCOM Lynx 2.0 with 17.3" Full HD 1920x1080 display and measures: 16.52x11.1x1.0-1.66 inch; while weighing 3.1kg / 6.82lbs.
Both models support up to two, 2.5" storage drives for up to 1 .75TB. The second drive takes the place of the optical drive. Up to 16GB of DDR3 RAM are supported via dual memory modules. Also a choice of Blu Ray Burner, Blu Ray Reader or DVD-RW are available. There is also wireless WLAN and Bluetooth options available via internal Combo WLAN+Bluetooth module. A THX TruStudio Pro sound system gives the Fox 2.0 and Lynx 2.0 the fullest surround sound audio experience for games, music and movies while remaining true to the source and intention of the artists who create it.
The EUROCOM Fox 2.0 and Lynx 2.0 Optimus powered notebooks offer the best of both worlds in terms of power and mobility. The systems are very thin, light and have great battery lives while also offering great NVIDIA VGA performance . These are the perfect systems for both enterprise computing, and/or professionals or students spending time away from the office because they are easy to carry around, have a very long battery life and offer serious performance as well.
EUROCOM Fox 2.0 and Lynx 2.0 are designed as performance professional -business and/or gaming notebooks. Being fully configurable and easily customizable allows IT organizations and/or individual users configure their systems to meet their operational, performance and/or application requirements.
Both EUROCOM Fox 2.0 and Lynx 2.0 models support Intel HD 3000 integrated graphics and NVIDIA GT 555M discrete graphics with 2GB DDR3 video. The system allows the user to switch graphics automatically or manually. NVIDIA® Optimus technology is great for business professionals and gamers alike due to its dynamic switching ability, offering users two levels of video performance in real time. NVIDIA® Optimus technology allows users to choose different performance levels within the same system, which contributes to improved battery life and energy efficiency. NVIDIA® Optimus technology allows IT managers to purchase one line of systems with different performance levels for multiple functions, resulting in more efficient IT manageability.
EUROCOM Fox 2.0: 15.6" FullHD 1920x1080 Glare Type or Matte; LED Backlit
EUROCOM Lynx 2.0: 17.3" FullHD 1920x1080 Glare-Type of Matte; LEB Backlit
Processor: Intel Mobile HM65 (Sandy Bridge) Chipset with Core i7, Core i5 and Core i3; TDP 45W
Graphics: Powered by NVIDIA's Optimus Graphics platform with ability to switch between dual graphics chipsets
- Intel HD 3000 Graphics, DX10, up to 1.7GB
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 555M; 2GB DDR3; PhysX; CUDA; DX11; HDMI 1.4
Memory: up to 16GB; DDR3-1333/1600; SODIMM; 2-sockets
Storage: up to 2 physical Hard or Solid State drives; up to 1.75TB
Optical Drive: internal DVD Burner; Blu Ray Reader or Blu Ray Burner; exchangable with 2nd HDD or SSD
Card Reader: internal 9-in-1; MMC/RSMMC/SD/miniSD/SDXC/MS/MS Pro/MS Duo
Wireless: WLAN 802.11a/b/g/n and Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR
Sound System: THX TruStudio Pro; HD Audio; S/PDIF digital output; Built-in Microphone; Built-in 2 speakers
Ports: 2x USB 3.0; 2x USB 2.0; eSata; HDMI output; VGA; Headphone; Microphone; S/PDIF output; RJ45 LAN
Battery: up to 240 minutes with 62.16WH battery
Weight and Dimensions:
- EUROCOM Fox 2.0: 374(W) x 250(D) x 25-40.2(H)mm / 14.96x10.00x1.00-1.61 inch; 2.6kg / 5.72lbs
- EUROCOM LYNX 2.0: 413(W) x 277.5(D) x 25.1-41.4(H)mm / 16.52x11.1x1.0-1.66 inch; 3.1kg / 6.82lbs
Supported Intel Processors
The EUROCOM Fox 2.0 and Lynx 2.0 supports Intels newest Sandy Bridge processor technology.
1. Intel® CoreTM i7-2820QM processor (32nm, 2.30GHz, DDR3-1600MHz, 8MB L3 cache, TDP 45W)
2. Intel® CoreTM i7-2720QM processor (32nm, 2.20GHz, DDR3-1600MHz, 6MB L3 cache, TDP 45W)
3. Intel® CoreTM i7-2630M processor (32nm, 2.00GHz, DDR3-1333MHz, 6MB L3 cache, TDP 45W)
4. Intel® CoreTM i7-2620M processor (32nm, 2.70GHz, DDR3-1333MHz, 4MB L3 cache, TDP 35W)
5. Intel® CoreTM i5-2540M / i5-2520M processor (32nm, 2.60/2.50GHz, DDR3-1333MHz, 3MB L3 cache, TDP 35W)
6. Intel® CoreTM i5-2410M processor (32nm, 2.3GHz, DDR3-1333MHz, 3MB L3 cache, TDP 35W)
7. Intel® CoreTM i3-2310M processor (32nm, 2.1GHz, DDR3-1333MHz, 3MB L3 cache, TDP 35W)
NVIDIA Optimus Technology
nVIDIA® Optimus® Technology
GPU switchable between iGPU and dGPU
Intel® HD® Graphics 3000
Intel Video Memory up to 1.7GB
nVIDIA® GeForce® GT 555M
2GB DDR3 Video RAM
Eurocom is the world's leading developer of desktop replacement and mobile workstation technology. Eurocom began with the goal of creating the most advanced computer systems and using advanced engineering techniques typically unseen in the computer industry. The company has produced many firsts and continues to engineer well-balanced machines and VGA solutions that inspire and enable individuals to reach great possibilities. For more information on Eurocom or to customize a machine, visit Eurocom.com.
Latest News Posts
- CS:GO is majorly dysfunctional for Australians and in New Zealanders
- Synology teases new OS for its NAS range, Apple Watch app for 2016
- Tesla P85D smashes two Motorsport cars in drag race
- Riot considers G2A sponsorship ban, asks teams to follow suit
- DICE says there will be no microtransactions in Star Wars Battlefront
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent
- DOK SOLUTION UNVEILS CR09, 2 DEVICE CHARGER/CRADLE/CLOCK/SPEAKER/RADIO WITH 'SCD TECHNOLOGY' (SMART CURRENT DETECTION), NO MORE OVERCHARGING!
- FIRST CELLULAR ANDROID WEAR SMARTWATCH PREVIEWED AT LG EVENT
- LG UNVEILS V10, A SMARTPHONE DESIGNED WITH CREATIVITY IN MIND
- Marvell Teams Up with Google to Enable Chromecast 2.0 and Chromecast Audio