GIGABYTE Technology Co. LTD., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, is pleased to present overclock edition of GeForce GTX 560 graphics card (GV-N56GOC-1GI). With NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 GPU and high speed GDDR5 memory, GIGABYTE GTX 560 Overclock Edition delivers outstanding 1080p gaming experience. What's more, it features GIGABYTE's new WINDFORCE 2X thermal solution with king-size 100mm inclined fans and Direct Heat Pipe Touch technology.
With these innovative technologies, new WINDFORCE 2X runs at only 31 dB within full loading. GIGABYTE GTX 560 Overclock Edition also adapts GIGABYTE Ultra Durable VGA materials and guarantees best gaming experience. It also features NVIDIA 3D Vision, 3D Vision Surround, SLI, CUDA, PhysX, and Microsoft DirectX 11 technologies.
New WINDFORCE 2X - Super Cool! Whisper Quiet!
GIGABYTE always dedicates to providing the best thermal solution for serious gamers. New WINDFORCE 2X features two 100mm inclined fans and four pure copper heat pipes. With 100mm fans, the card is virtually silent that its noise level runs 31dB at full loading. Each fan has 30.5 CFM airflow to enhance heat dissipation. With king-size fans and inclined fan design, heat can dissipate quickly by the most effective airflow. New WINDFORCE 2X also adapts Direct Heat Pipe Touch technology. This means that heat pipes physically contact with GPU directly. Processor's heat will transfer to heat pipes and fins.
Ultra Durable VGA
The patented technology of GIGABYTE - Ultra Durable VGA Technology, guarantees better overclocking capability, lower GPU temperature, and great power efficiency. It features 2 oz PCB board, Samsung and Hynix memory, Japanese solid capacitors, Ferrite/Metal core chokes, and Low RDS (on) mosfet. With industry's leading quality, GIGABYTE GTX 560 Overclock Edition graphics card can once again makes the most critical gamers satisfied.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- 80 games at E3 2016 were powered by Epic's Unreal Engine
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- re image
- Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB Tunable Gaming Mouse Review
- RAM Speed in H61 boards.
- Logitech G910 Orion Spark RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines