Palit Microsystems Ltd, the leading graphics card manufacturer, announces the new GeForce GTX 560 Series. Including the factory overclocked Sonic Platinum edition and 2GB version with innovative 9cm Turbofan Blade cooler, Palit GeForce GTX 560 Series delivers best gaming performance that will blow you away.
Equipping extreme factory-overclocked core speed at 900MHz, Palit GeForce GTX 560 Sonic Platinum offers ultimate gaming performance. Being 10% faster than non-OC in both DX10 and DX11, you can enjoy the perfect upgrade for 1080p gaming with Palit GeForce GTX 560 Sonic Platinum. Even more, with 20.5% better performance than competition in DX10 and 33.7% better in DX11, Palit GeForce GTX 560 Sonic Platinum provides best gaming experience for the price.
However, to fulfill the eager from hardcore gamers who presume only the best, Palit introduce GeForce GTX 560 2GB with the brand new Turbofan Blade cooler. Developed by the concept of turbojet engine, the "Helical-shaped Design" blade of the new cooler is design to provide maximum air flow and air pressure. In addition, Palit enlarging fan dimension up to 9 cm and increasing up to 15pcs of Turbofan Blades which optimize the cooling performance.
With the great heat-dissipation ability, Palit GeForce GTX 560 2GB provides 26% better performance than average 8cm fan graphics cards with 6 ¢ªC lower temperature. The innovative Turbofan Blade cooler of Palit GeForce GTX 560 2GB gives you excellent cooling performance, meanwhile, stay incredibly silent. Plus the 2GB memory that provides incredible gaming performance even under maximum monitor resolution, Palit GeForce GTX 560 2GB makes you hard to go back to anything less!
Loaded with latest technologies like DirectX 11 support, PhysX, CUDA, and 3D Vision Surround, you can have superb gaming experience with Palit GeForce GTX 560 Series. Not to mention the incredibly fast Sonic Platinum overclocking edition and the Turbofan Blade cooler 2GB version, with Palit GeForce GTX 560 Series you know you've got the best.
Latest News Posts
- Intel's next-gen Skylake-E processor will arrive in LGA 3647 socket
- OCZ displays RD400 series SSD for hardcore gamers, reads at 2.6GB/sec
- Corsair adds more premium to Dominator Platinum Special Edition RAM
- EVGA's huge DG-87 PC crams 4 x watercooled GTX 980 Ti cards, and more
- Corsair shows off Vengeance LED DDR4 RAM, capable of 4333MHz
- Intel "Broadwell-E" Core i7-6950X 10-Core Extreme Edition CPU Review
- GA-Z170X-GAMING 5 New build option questions
- Patriot Tab 128GB Micro USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- Z170 Extreme7+ Correct USB drivers Win10 x64
- Z170 Fatal1ty Gaming K4 & 950 NVMe M.2 SSD question
- Patriot presents UHS-II capable EP PRO-II SDXC and microSDXC
- Patriot announces 2TB Ignite SSD
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series
- Palit announces the GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock and Super JetStream