Palit Microsystems Ltd, the leading graphics card manufacturer, announces the new GeForce GTX 560 Series. Including the factory overclocked Sonic Platinum edition and 2GB version with innovative 9cm Turbofan Blade cooler, Palit GeForce GTX 560 Series delivers best gaming performance that will blow you away.
Equipping extreme factory-overclocked core speed at 900MHz, Palit GeForce GTX 560 Sonic Platinum offers ultimate gaming performance. Being 10% faster than non-OC in both DX10 and DX11, you can enjoy the perfect upgrade for 1080p gaming with Palit GeForce GTX 560 Sonic Platinum. Even more, with 20.5% better performance than competition in DX10 and 33.7% better in DX11, Palit GeForce GTX 560 Sonic Platinum provides best gaming experience for the price.
However, to fulfill the eager from hardcore gamers who presume only the best, Palit introduce GeForce GTX 560 2GB with the brand new Turbofan Blade cooler. Developed by the concept of turbojet engine, the "Helical-shaped Design" blade of the new cooler is design to provide maximum air flow and air pressure. In addition, Palit enlarging fan dimension up to 9 cm and increasing up to 15pcs of Turbofan Blades which optimize the cooling performance.
With the great heat-dissipation ability, Palit GeForce GTX 560 2GB provides 26% better performance than average 8cm fan graphics cards with 6 ¢ªC lower temperature. The innovative Turbofan Blade cooler of Palit GeForce GTX 560 2GB gives you excellent cooling performance, meanwhile, stay incredibly silent. Plus the 2GB memory that provides incredible gaming performance even under maximum monitor resolution, Palit GeForce GTX 560 2GB makes you hard to go back to anything less!
Loaded with latest technologies like DirectX 11 support, PhysX, CUDA, and 3D Vision Surround, you can have superb gaming experience with Palit GeForce GTX 560 Series. Not to mention the incredibly fast Sonic Platinum overclocking edition and the Turbofan Blade cooler 2GB version, with Palit GeForce GTX 560 Series you know you've got the best.
Latest News Posts
- NASA finds 7 Earth-sized planets that could sustain life
- Huawei officially announces Honor V9
- Nintendo unboxes the Nintendo Switch
- NieR: Automata PC release date 'accidentally' revealed
- Nintendo Switch launch game exceeds console's storage
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- Z270 Supercarrier - blackscreen 09/d0, cannot switch to backup BIOS
- E5450 oveclock on EP45-DS3L
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood