Lenovo announced today the ThinkCentre Edge 91z all-in-one (AIO) desktop - the first PC in the ThinkCentre Edge family - that blends sophisticated image, purposeful function and productivity into a small, subcompact model. Equipped with up to Intel i7 Quad Core processors, the ThinkCentre Edge 91z AIO makes its debut as the industry's most powerful AIO, as well as the thinnest, measuring just 2.5 inches. It makes an ideal office or home tool for small-to- medium businesses, education customers and power professionals looking for style and high performance with the convenience of a small footprint.
"Until recently, all-in-one desktops lacked the powerful performance many desktop users need, but the ThinkCentre Edge 91z all-in-one turns the paradigm on its head with supercharged processing power and robust graphics all in a sporty and stylish design," said Tom Shell, vice president, ThinkCentre Marketing, Lenovo. "It forms a unique combination of style and substance, outpacing the competition in performance, fast boot up, serviceability and price."
Thinnest AIO Dressed to Impress
The ThinkCentre Edge 91z AIO sports a 21.5-inch glossy high definition screen, making images crystal clear. While the screen makes a large visual impact, its industry-leading thin frame helps it fit into even the tightest of work spaces. A convenient wireless keyboard with comfortable island-style keyboard tucks neatly under the AIO to complement its minimalist look. This compact design helps save up to 70 percent of space versus a traditional tower desktop and LCD monitor.
Features and Function With Purpose
By definition, AIO desktops should be easy to set up. The ThinkCentre Edge 91z makes it even easier - just plug in and go. The AIO keeps this simplicity and purposeful design constant throughout its construction: From a spill proof wireless keyboard, front-facing control buttons and wall mount capability to multiple-display support, the AIO makes operation intuitive.
Most Powerful AIO Performer
When it comes to performance, the ThinkCentre Edge 91z comes fully loaded from "power on." With Lenovo Enhanced Experience 2.0 for Windows 7, the AIO boots 30 percent faster than non-optimized models2, and with RapidDrive on optional solid state drive models, users can shave off up to 20 seconds of boot time. Armed with up to Intel i7 Quad Core processors, 8 GB of DDR3 memory, 80 GB solid state drive storage or 1 TB hard drive and optional 1 GB of ATI discrete graphics, the AIO pushes the envelope as the industry's most powerful AIO.
The ThinkCentre Edge 91z AIO provides a first-class multimedia experience too. With support for HDMI and an optional Blu-ray DVD drive, watching high definition videos looks seamless and crystal clear. Or, users can stream video on the AIO's big screen using its WiFi capabilities. They can also video chat with the AIO's built-in web camera.
Latest News Posts
- ADATA unleashes XPG SX9000 NVMe M.2 SSD: 2.8GB/sec reads
- AMD's new driver for Vega, improves mining performance
- Battlegrounds hits 7 million players, 617K concurrent
- Galaxy Note9 might be able to tell if you're drunk
- The Note8 looks stunning in the new Deep Sea Blue color
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- how many pcie slots can i use?
- Bios question on new build
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes