-- Show Us Your Best 3DMark2001 Score on Any GIGABYTE 6 Series Motherboard -
City of Industry, California, USA - May 16, 2011- GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd, a leading manufacturer of motherboards, graphics cards and other computing hardware solutions today announced a new overclocking competition in conjunction with HWBOT.org called the "Super Tuner" contest.
For all of you 3DMark2001 pros out there, time to get out your wrenches and show us your tuning skills. From May 15th to June 15th, GIGABYTE and HWBOT are hosting the GIGABYTE Super Tuner Contest. There are 3 stages to this competition based on GPU.
Stage 1: Nvidia GeForce 200 Series (single or multiple)
Stage 2: Nvidia GeForce 300/400 Series (single or multiple)
Stage 3: AMD/ATI Graphics (single or multiple)
Contestants can use any GIGABYTE 6 series motherboard (aka Sandy Bridge) with the top 3DMark2001 scorers in each category each winning one of the latest GIGABYTE Z68 series Z68X-UD3H-B3 motherboards.
Good Luck everyone and get tuning!
For complete contest details and rules, please visit: http://hwbot.org/competition/gbt_p67_super_tuner
About the GIGABYTE Z68X-UD3H-B3
The winner of each stage will be rewarded with a brand-new GIGABYTE Z68X-UD3H-B3 motherboard! Combining the advantages of the Intel® P67 and H67 platforms in one complete package, the GIGABYTE Z68 series offer the best of both worlds; users can take advantage of the system tuning and overclocking features found in the Intel® P67 platform as well as the built-in visual features of the H67 platforms when combined with 2nd generation Intel® Core processors.
About GIGABYTE Upgrade Your Life
GIGABYTE, headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, is known as a global leading brand in the IT industry, with employees and business channels in almost every country. Founded in 1986, GIGABYTE started as a research and development team and has since taken the lead in the world's motherboard market. On top of motherboards and graphics accelerators, GIGABYTE further expanded its product portfolio to include notebook and desktop PCs, digital home entertainment appliances, networking servers, communications, mobile and handheld devices, servicing every facet of people's lives at home or business. Everyday GIGABYTE aims to "Upgrade Your Life" with the most innovative designs and impeccable quality and services. Visit http://www.gigabyte.us for more information.
Latest News Posts
- LG uses Advanced In-Cell Touch technology for next-gen laptop screens
- GIGABYTE Z170 motherboards teased, with a super-hot new look
- Samsung pushes the SSD game with 2TB 850 Evo and 850 Pro additions
- Microsoft will put the finishing touches on Windows 10 this week
- Japan accepts recently issued giant robot challenge from US company
- ICY DOCK Black Vortex MB174U3S-4SB USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- C2750D4I: EFI firmware bug?
- ASRock X99 OC Formula/3.1 (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Custom Bios (ASRock X99 Extreme6 3.1 ?
- Samsung 850 EVO and 850 PRO 2TB SSDs Review
- GELID Announces Polar 1U Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Transcend Announces StoreJet 35T3 8TB USB 3.0 External HDD
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC