-- SuicidePhoenix Proves He is the Fastest on Intel® K Sku CPUs --
City of Industry, California, USA, - May 16, 2011 - GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd, a leading manufacturer of motherboards, graphics cards and other computing hardware solutions today announced the winners of the "Initial K" overclocking competition hosted on HWBOT.org, with SuicidePhoenix the winner, and CoolBits and Mad22 coming in 2nd and 3rd respectively.
Since this is the year of the rabbit in Asian astrology which symbolizes "quick" and the Easter bunny made his appearance in the West in April, we thought it would be fun to have a challenge to see just how quick overclockers were with our P67 motherboards. As the title of the contest suggests, the GIGABYTE "Initial K Contest" focused on Intel's K sku CPUs.
Split into 6 stages including Max CPU Clock, SuperPI 1M, SuperPI 32M, Wprime 32M, Wprime 1024M and Pifast. Contestants who placed in the top eight for each stage received points and the top 3 point earners after all 6 stages were declared the winners.
To learn more about the GIGABYTE "Initial K" contest, please visit: http://hwbot.org/competition/gbt_initial_k
About GIGABYTE Upgrade Your Life
GIGABYTE, headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, is known as a global leading brand in the IT industry, with employees and business channels in almost every country. Founded in 1986, GIGABYTE started as a research and development team and has since taken the lead in the world's motherboard market. On top of motherboards and graphics accelerators, GIGABYTE further expanded its product portfolio to include notebook and desktop PCs, digital home entertainment appliances, networking servers, communications, mobile and handheld devices, servicing every facet of people's lives at home or business. Everyday GIGABYTE aims to "Upgrade Your Life" with the most innovative designs and impeccable quality and services. Visit http://www.gigabyte.us for more information.
Latest News Posts
- Russian hackers have scraped over $790 million in three years
- Online store, Yatango, closes shop and leaves buyers hanging
- Carbon lattice material now set for use in high-end microphones
- Aussie telecom Optus offers free Xbox One with Microsoft Lumia order
- Australia implementing digital drivers licences before 2019
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- "Cheap" 4K Rig
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- Newly built PC won't boot
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis