Deepcool, a professional manufacturer of heatsink and cooling devices, unveils a new fancy CPU cooler today, called Assassin. Performance-and-Silence is the core of this twin-tower designed air cooler. Featuring eight 6mm copper heatpipes and a shining nickel plated heatsink, the Assassin could dissipate heat very effectively. The Assassin will come with two fans, both of which are patented with rubber cover frame.
One fan is 120mm functioning as the pushing force, and the other is 140mm that could be mounted between the two towers to draw hot air through the heatsink. In addition, a third fan can be attached if the motherboard design allows it. And the Assassin is fully equipped to support Intel LGA775/1155/1156/1366 and AMD AM2/AM2+/AM3. The launch date and price is unknown for the moment.
Latest News Posts
- Quantum Break's new PC patch fixes lots, weighs a huge 27GB
- No Man's Sky VR would be a 'really good fit', says creator
- Guillermo del Toro teases Silent Hills successor
- Leaked 1666: Amsterdam gameplay footage is darkly enchanting
- Doom's ultra nightmare mode is so hard id Software can't beat it
- Sabertooth Z170 S - Accessory fan
- C2750D4I BMC Self Test Status Failure
- WD 1TB Black drive memory dump while Win 7 installed.
- Corsair K70 RGB RAPIDFIRE Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Six Windows Applications Free Pack
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched