Deepcool, a professional manufacturer of heatsink and cooling devices, unveils a new fancy CPU cooler today, called Assassin. Performance-and-Silence is the core of this twin-tower designed air cooler. Featuring eight 6mm copper heatpipes and a shining nickel plated heatsink, the Assassin could dissipate heat very effectively. The Assassin will come with two fans, both of which are patented with rubber cover frame.
One fan is 120mm functioning as the pushing force, and the other is 140mm that could be mounted between the two towers to draw hot air through the heatsink. In addition, a third fan can be attached if the motherboard design allows it. And the Assassin is fully equipped to support Intel LGA775/1155/1156/1366 and AMD AM2/AM2+/AM3. The launch date and price is unknown for the moment.
Latest News Posts
- Verizon wants to be well prepared for the ongoing IoT evolution
- PC manufacturers could receive Microsoft Windows 10 starting in July
- The Google Gmail email service tops 900 million global users
- IDC: PC sales dropping ahead of Windows 10, as competition tightens
- EUROCOM boasts NVIDIA Quadro graphics, 32GB RAM, M.2 SSDs and more
- USB hard drive not recognized
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- 970 Extreme 4 - Load Line Calibration, Does not work properly.
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Abyss Dark Arisen Gameplay Features Part II
- MSI to Host US$200,000 Master Gaming Arena 2015
- 3E Company Recognized as Best in SDS Management with ISHN Readers' Choice Award
- Lenovo Sets Vision for Future Ecosystem of Connected Devices at Global Tech World Conference
- Lian Li to Showcase Two Updated Desk Chassis Models At COMPUTEX 2015