- Unprecedented warranty is the result of high build quality, expert design and superior materials -
FREMONT, California - May 13th, 2011 - Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the extension of the warranty for the Hydro Series H60 High-Performance Liquid CPU Cooler from two years to five years. The warranty is offered to customers who have already purchased an H60, as well as to new customers.
Corsair now warrants that a genuine Hydro Series H60 purchased from an authorized Corsair reseller will be free from defects in workmanship for five years from the date of purchase. Except where prohibited by applicable local law, the warranty is limited to the original purchaser and is non-transferable.
The Hydro Series H60 is a closed-loop CPU cooling system that uses low-permeability FEP (Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene) tubing for near-zero evaporation. The liquid is cooled by a custom-designed high static pressure fan, and the newly designed micro-channel cold plate employs a split-flow manifold for optimal cooling efficiency.
"The new, longer warranty reflects the care that Corsair has taken with design and construction of the H60, as well as the choice of high-quality materials," said Ruben Mookerjee, VP and General Manager for Components at Corsair. "Our customers can enjoy the benefits of high performance CPU cooling and confidently expect reliable operation for at least half a decade."
Images can be downloaded here.
The Hydro Series H60 is available from Corsair-authorized retailers worldwide for a US suggested retail price of $74 USD.
About Hydro Series High-Performance Liquid CPU Coolers
Corsair Hydro Series CPU Coolers provide the power of liquid cooling in a compact, easy-to-install package. They provide superior cooling for higher overclocking performance without the complexity of traditional liquid-cooling systems. For more information on the Hydro Series, please visit the Corsair web site.
Founded in 1994, Corsair supplies high performance products purchased primarily by PC gaming enthusiasts who build their own PCs or buy pre-assembled customized systems. The company's award-winning products include DRAM memory modules, USB flash drives, power supply units, solid-state drives, PC headsets and speaker systems, cooling systems and computer cases.
Latest News Posts
- LG partners with REEDS Jewelers for the LG Watch Urbane Luxe
- Report: Prior to breach, no one wanted to purchase Ashley Madison
- Konami developers didn't take holidays to get MGS V on PC earlier
- Survive 'The Walking Dead' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Mortal Kombat X cancelled for the Xbox 360 and PS3
- H97 boards, graphics cards and CPUs running hotter than on Z97 boards
- New network adapter making graphics card fail.
- x99 Extreme 4/3.1 Red Light + No Display
- Build Advice End of 2015 ASUS X99-A/USB 3.1
- X99 Extreme 6ac eSATA
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20