- Unprecedented warranty is the result of high build quality, expert design and superior materials -
FREMONT, California - May 13th, 2011 - Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the extension of the warranty for the Hydro Series H60 High-Performance Liquid CPU Cooler from two years to five years. The warranty is offered to customers who have already purchased an H60, as well as to new customers.
Corsair now warrants that a genuine Hydro Series H60 purchased from an authorized Corsair reseller will be free from defects in workmanship for five years from the date of purchase. Except where prohibited by applicable local law, the warranty is limited to the original purchaser and is non-transferable.
The Hydro Series H60 is a closed-loop CPU cooling system that uses low-permeability FEP (Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene) tubing for near-zero evaporation. The liquid is cooled by a custom-designed high static pressure fan, and the newly designed micro-channel cold plate employs a split-flow manifold for optimal cooling efficiency.
"The new, longer warranty reflects the care that Corsair has taken with design and construction of the H60, as well as the choice of high-quality materials," said Ruben Mookerjee, VP and General Manager for Components at Corsair. "Our customers can enjoy the benefits of high performance CPU cooling and confidently expect reliable operation for at least half a decade."
Images can be downloaded here.
The Hydro Series H60 is available from Corsair-authorized retailers worldwide for a US suggested retail price of $74 USD.
About Hydro Series High-Performance Liquid CPU Coolers
Corsair Hydro Series CPU Coolers provide the power of liquid cooling in a compact, easy-to-install package. They provide superior cooling for higher overclocking performance without the complexity of traditional liquid-cooling systems. For more information on the Hydro Series, please visit the Corsair web site.
Founded in 1994, Corsair supplies high performance products purchased primarily by PC gaming enthusiasts who build their own PCs or buy pre-assembled customized systems. The company's award-winning products include DRAM memory modules, USB flash drives, power supply units, solid-state drives, PC headsets and speaker systems, cooling systems and computer cases.
Latest News Posts
- Project Cars 2 is rumored to already be in development
- Criminals receiving bitcoin ransom payments converting money fast
- LG's G4 should cost around $800, a little more than the Galaxy S6 edge
- Lenovo's new K80 smartphone features 4GB of RAM, 4000mAh battery
- Vin Diesel announces 'Fast & Furious 8' with an April 2017 release
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
- SilverStone Fortress SST-FT05B-W Full-Tower Chassis Review
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!
- BIOSTAR brings out the Small but Powerful Hi-Fi B85S1 Motherboard
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X