PQI, the world's first major manufacturer to release a full USB 3.0 personal storage device product, recently unveiled the Traveling Disk U281V, featuring a USB 3.0 interface. With sharply defined, three-dimensional sections, the exterior's smart, simple lines carve out a profoundly refined sense of quality with special use of ultrasonic construction to create a meticulously particular cover and a bright, polished surface with a smooth and level tactile feeling.
The end conceals a pendant loop design that can be used with the free customized hanging accessory featuring an ingenious transparent square shape that uses a soft, flexible rubber material. In addition to being a mobile phone accessory, it also adds distinctive creativity when hung from the end of the USB frame. While using the Traveling Disk U281V, the transparent rubber accessory can be inserted into the removed cap, giving it a handy secure-cap design along with its understated yet fully abundant characteristics.
The PQI Traveling Disk U281V comes in deep graphite black and offers a range of capacity options from 8GB to 64GB for consumers to choose from. This new model uses single chip and dual channel technology in its manufacturing processes to allow consumers to easily enjoy the outstanding performance of USB 3.0. With transfer speeds 10 times faster than USB 2.0, data transfer times are greatly reduced while retaining backward compatibility with USB 2.0. While increasing transfer speeds, it can simultaneously reduce power consumption. Large capacity image data and video files are easily and rapidly saved while effectively saving time. Whatfs more, its stable electrical current can help avoid data loss brought about by unstable current, making it both power-saving and eco-friendly.
In addition, following the gradual acceptance of USB 3.0, current price differences for USB 2.0 are narrowing, allowing consumers to enjoy substantial price benefits and enjoy outstanding transfer performance.
- Interface: USB 3.0/2.0/1.1
- Capacity: 8GB/16GB/32GB/64GB
- Operating EnvironmentsFOperating temperature range: 0C to 65C;
- Storage temperature range: -20C to 75C
- Transfer Rate: Read: 70 MB/s, Write: 30 MB/s
- Dimensions: 70.5 x 18.4 x 8.6 (mm)
- Weight: 9.5 } 0.5 (g)
Latest News Posts
- Grand Theft Auto V's new mod pushes close to photo-realistic graphics
- Rare Boba Fett 'Star Wars' action figure sells for $34k at auction
- Nintendo NX will reportedly be unveiled soon, 'sounds' expensive
- Sega making Mega Drive Mini console with 80 games, plays cartridges
- No Man's Sky on PC might release three days later than PS4 version
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio