PQI, the world's first major manufacturer to release a full USB 3.0 personal storage device product, recently unveiled the Traveling Disk U281V, featuring a USB 3.0 interface. With sharply defined, three-dimensional sections, the exterior's smart, simple lines carve out a profoundly refined sense of quality with special use of ultrasonic construction to create a meticulously particular cover and a bright, polished surface with a smooth and level tactile feeling.
The end conceals a pendant loop design that can be used with the free customized hanging accessory featuring an ingenious transparent square shape that uses a soft, flexible rubber material. In addition to being a mobile phone accessory, it also adds distinctive creativity when hung from the end of the USB frame. While using the Traveling Disk U281V, the transparent rubber accessory can be inserted into the removed cap, giving it a handy secure-cap design along with its understated yet fully abundant characteristics.
The PQI Traveling Disk U281V comes in deep graphite black and offers a range of capacity options from 8GB to 64GB for consumers to choose from. This new model uses single chip and dual channel technology in its manufacturing processes to allow consumers to easily enjoy the outstanding performance of USB 3.0. With transfer speeds 10 times faster than USB 2.0, data transfer times are greatly reduced while retaining backward compatibility with USB 2.0. While increasing transfer speeds, it can simultaneously reduce power consumption. Large capacity image data and video files are easily and rapidly saved while effectively saving time. Whatfs more, its stable electrical current can help avoid data loss brought about by unstable current, making it both power-saving and eco-friendly.
In addition, following the gradual acceptance of USB 3.0, current price differences for USB 2.0 are narrowing, allowing consumers to enjoy substantial price benefits and enjoy outstanding transfer performance.
- Interface: USB 3.0/2.0/1.1
- Capacity: 8GB/16GB/32GB/64GB
- Operating EnvironmentsFOperating temperature range: 0C to 65C;
- Storage temperature range: -20C to 75C
- Transfer Rate: Read: 70 MB/s, Write: 30 MB/s
- Dimensions: 70.5 x 18.4 x 8.6 (mm)
- Weight: 9.5 } 0.5 (g)
Latest News Posts
- Most VFX companies don't use GPUs for the final rendering of scenes
- Modern Warfare Remastered has 10 multiplayer maps, full campaign
- Microsoft does the impossible, uses actual synthetic DNA to store data
- Valve partners with Bitpay, with Bitcoin support now on Steam
- Intel no longer defines itself as a PC company, thinking more broadly
- Six Windows Applications Free Pack
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched