PQI, the world's first major manufacturer to release a full USB 3.0 personal storage device product, recently unveiled the Traveling Disk U281V, featuring a USB 3.0 interface. With sharply defined, three-dimensional sections, the exterior's smart, simple lines carve out a profoundly refined sense of quality with special use of ultrasonic construction to create a meticulously particular cover and a bright, polished surface with a smooth and level tactile feeling.
The end conceals a pendant loop design that can be used with the free customized hanging accessory featuring an ingenious transparent square shape that uses a soft, flexible rubber material. In addition to being a mobile phone accessory, it also adds distinctive creativity when hung from the end of the USB frame. While using the Traveling Disk U281V, the transparent rubber accessory can be inserted into the removed cap, giving it a handy secure-cap design along with its understated yet fully abundant characteristics.
The PQI Traveling Disk U281V comes in deep graphite black and offers a range of capacity options from 8GB to 64GB for consumers to choose from. This new model uses single chip and dual channel technology in its manufacturing processes to allow consumers to easily enjoy the outstanding performance of USB 3.0. With transfer speeds 10 times faster than USB 2.0, data transfer times are greatly reduced while retaining backward compatibility with USB 2.0. While increasing transfer speeds, it can simultaneously reduce power consumption. Large capacity image data and video files are easily and rapidly saved while effectively saving time. Whatfs more, its stable electrical current can help avoid data loss brought about by unstable current, making it both power-saving and eco-friendly.
In addition, following the gradual acceptance of USB 3.0, current price differences for USB 2.0 are narrowing, allowing consumers to enjoy substantial price benefits and enjoy outstanding transfer performance.
- Interface: USB 3.0/2.0/1.1
- Capacity: 8GB/16GB/32GB/64GB
- Operating EnvironmentsFOperating temperature range: 0C to 65C;
- Storage temperature range: -20C to 75C
- Transfer Rate: Read: 70 MB/s, Write: 30 MB/s
- Dimensions: 70.5 x 18.4 x 8.6 (mm)
- Weight: 9.5 } 0.5 (g)
Latest News Posts
- Will Microsoft show off new Xbox One controller during E3?
- Lenovo dreaming big when it comes to smartwatches, wearables
- G.SKILL DDR4 reaches record air-cooling frequency of 4062MHz
- Lian Li hopes consumers at Computex like its unique desk PCs
- OCZ to show off Trion 100 SSD series for consumers during Computex
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- 970 Extreme 4 - Load Line Calibration, Does not work properly.
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Hounds Online: The Last Hope Released
- ADATA Teases its Computex 2015 Unveiling
- Logic Supply Previews its Upcoming ML600 Series Fanless PC
- Introducing the The NanoXia Project
- WD Redesigns World's No. 1 Selling Portable Hard Drive
- QNAP Unveils Quiet and Stylish Vertical NAS TS-453mini