TORRANCE, Calif. -May 11, 2011 -TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the availability of the first to market 500Mbps Powerline AV Adapter Kit with Bonus Outlet, model TPL-402E2K. The kit comes with two 500 Mbps adapters that feature a built in electrical outlet and embedded power saving technology.
The 500Mbps Powerline AV Adapter Kit with Bonus Outlet creates a secure high speed building-wide network from any electrical outlet. Consumers won't lose the use of an outlet when the adapter is plugged in -as an additional electrical socket is built into the front of the adapter. Connect one adapter to your network, and plug the second adapter into any outlet on your electrical system for instant high speed network access. Connect adapters quickly using the convenient one-touch connect button. Install up to sixteen Powerline adapters in different rooms for building-wide networking.
Green power saving technology reduces power consumption by up to 70% in standby mode-resulting in significant power savings as this product is always plugged in. Products such as coffee makers, washing machines, microwaves, vacuums, and other household appliances create electrical power spikes. An advanced electrical noise filter maintains high performance signal strength, thereby significantly boosting performance. LED displays convey device status for easy power management and troubleshooting.
The 500Mbps Powerline AV Adapter Kit with Bonus Outlet, model TPL-402E2K, comes with a three year limited warranty and is currently shipping to all online and retail partners.
The MSRP for the TPL-402E2K is US $179.99.
TRENDnetis an award winning global brand, dedicated to providing a completeline of high quality yet affordable networking solutions for small tomid-sized business and home users alike. Founded in 1990, TRENDnetis headquartered in Torrance, California, and maintains branch officesin Europe, Central America, South America and Asia. TRENDnet productsare sold in over 125 countries. The TRENDnet brand is consistentlyrecognized for high quality, exceptional performance and unparalleledsupport. For more information visit http://www.trendnet.com or call +1 (310) 961-5500.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Intel Core i9-7960X benchmarks: 16C/32T 'Skylake-X' CPU
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- GTA parent company's indie segment is making AAA games
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4