TAIPEI, Taiwan, May 12, 2011 - A public announcement was made today on the ASRock website along with a driver update. ASRock has been working with Intel closely to ensure users to take full advantage of the amazing performance of Intel Smart Response Technology.
In order to let users to have an early chance to experience the Intel Smart Response Technology, ASRock put a previous Intel Rapid Storage Driver (10.5.0.1015) in the following path of support CD: ..DriversOtherRST (Beta 10.5.0.1015). For users with BIOS P1.10, please follow the SOP to install RST driver and enjoy the feature. (Click here for details : http://www.asrock.com/support/note/z68srtguide.pdf )
Now, the latest Intel RST driver (10.5.0.1027) and suitable BIOS (the latest version) are available on our website. We would like to recommend users to update both BIOS and Intel RST driver to the latest version. Please download the latest BIOS and Drivers from the link below:
The Intel Smart Response Technology is best known for its efficient storage capability. For users who are tempted to connect the SSD and HDD on ASRock Z68 motherboard series, the Intel Smart Response Technology can make the SSD become the "Cache of the HDD" to boost up the HDD access speed.
ASRock endeavors to improve the quality of our products. We are focused on "the right things", in particular providing the latest tech services for the motherboard market. Your continuous interest in ASRock motherboards would be highly appreciated.
If you have any problem regarding the installation of BIOS or Drivers, please visit http://www.asrock.com/support/QA/TSDQA-85.pdf for quick solutions!
ASRock Inc. is established in 2002, specialized in the field of motherboards. Instead of just being an OEM manufacturer, ASRock strives to build up its own brand. With the 3C design concept, "Creativity, Consideration, Cost-effectiveness", the company explores the limit of motherboards manufacturing while paying attention on the eco issue at the same time, developing products with the consideration of eco-friendly concept.
ASRock has been growing fast and become world third largest motherboard brand with headquarter in Taipei, Taiwan and branches in Europe and the USA. The young and vibrant company targets at entry to mainstream segment MB business, owning reputation around the world market with its reliability and proficiency. Further information, please visit http://www.asrock.com/.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV doesn't need 170GB HDD space on PC
- Bungie couldn't get Destiny 2 to hit 60FPS on consoles
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 64: now $700+ on Amazon and Newegg
- Hollywood, not miners, gobbling up Radeon RX Vega supply
- Microsoft introduces Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition
- Killer Networking - Killer control center new version (Z97X Gaming 5)
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience