TAIPEI, Taiwan, May 12, 2011 - A public announcement was made today on the ASRock website along with a driver update. ASRock has been working with Intel closely to ensure users to take full advantage of the amazing performance of Intel Smart Response Technology.
In order to let users to have an early chance to experience the Intel Smart Response Technology, ASRock put a previous Intel Rapid Storage Driver (10.5.0.1015) in the following path of support CD: ..DriversOtherRST (Beta 10.5.0.1015). For users with BIOS P1.10, please follow the SOP to install RST driver and enjoy the feature. (Click here for details : http://www.asrock.com/support/note/z68srtguide.pdf )
Now, the latest Intel RST driver (10.5.0.1027) and suitable BIOS (the latest version) are available on our website. We would like to recommend users to update both BIOS and Intel RST driver to the latest version. Please download the latest BIOS and Drivers from the link below:
The Intel Smart Response Technology is best known for its efficient storage capability. For users who are tempted to connect the SSD and HDD on ASRock Z68 motherboard series, the Intel Smart Response Technology can make the SSD become the "Cache of the HDD" to boost up the HDD access speed.
ASRock endeavors to improve the quality of our products. We are focused on "the right things", in particular providing the latest tech services for the motherboard market. Your continuous interest in ASRock motherboards would be highly appreciated.
If you have any problem regarding the installation of BIOS or Drivers, please visit http://www.asrock.com/support/QA/TSDQA-85.pdf for quick solutions!
ASRock Inc. is established in 2002, specialized in the field of motherboards. Instead of just being an OEM manufacturer, ASRock strives to build up its own brand. With the 3C design concept, "Creativity, Consideration, Cost-effectiveness", the company explores the limit of motherboards manufacturing while paying attention on the eco issue at the same time, developing products with the consideration of eco-friendly concept.
ASRock has been growing fast and become world third largest motherboard brand with headquarter in Taipei, Taiwan and branches in Europe and the USA. The young and vibrant company targets at entry to mainstream segment MB business, owning reputation around the world market with its reliability and proficiency. Further information, please visit http://www.asrock.com/.
Latest News Posts
- Russian hackers reportedly 'accessed' Obama's unclassified email
- Get Customizable Smart Home Lighting for 34% Off
- Sources: Time Warner Cable willing to discuss acquisition by Charter
- Nokia doesn't plan on jumping back into phone manufacturing
- Facebook enables video calling through Messenger
- asrock mb and haswel,l tdp and voltage different on 2 cpus
- Nanoxia Deep Silence 3 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Strontium Nitro Plus 64GB OTG Pen Drive for Android Review
- ASUS RS520-E8-RS8 Barebones Server Review
- Bios f7 z97-ud5h-bk
- Patriot Develops Type-C USB Flash Drive for New MacBook Users
- Cooler Master Announces CM Storm Swift-RX Mousepad Series
- DisplayLink Demonstrates USB-C Docking Experience That "Just Works"
- Eurocom Launches 13.3-inch M4 Ultraportable
- Cryorig Announces the H5 Ultimate CPU Cooler