TAIPEI, Taiwan, May 12, 2011 - A public announcement was made today on the ASRock website along with a driver update. ASRock has been working with Intel closely to ensure users to take full advantage of the amazing performance of Intel Smart Response Technology.
In order to let users to have an early chance to experience the Intel Smart Response Technology, ASRock put a previous Intel Rapid Storage Driver (10.5.0.1015) in the following path of support CD: ..DriversOtherRST (Beta 10.5.0.1015). For users with BIOS P1.10, please follow the SOP to install RST driver and enjoy the feature. (Click here for details : http://www.asrock.com/support/note/z68srtguide.pdf )
Now, the latest Intel RST driver (10.5.0.1027) and suitable BIOS (the latest version) are available on our website. We would like to recommend users to update both BIOS and Intel RST driver to the latest version. Please download the latest BIOS and Drivers from the link below:
The Intel Smart Response Technology is best known for its efficient storage capability. For users who are tempted to connect the SSD and HDD on ASRock Z68 motherboard series, the Intel Smart Response Technology can make the SSD become the "Cache of the HDD" to boost up the HDD access speed.
ASRock endeavors to improve the quality of our products. We are focused on "the right things", in particular providing the latest tech services for the motherboard market. Your continuous interest in ASRock motherboards would be highly appreciated.
If you have any problem regarding the installation of BIOS or Drivers, please visit http://www.asrock.com/support/QA/TSDQA-85.pdf for quick solutions!
ASRock Inc. is established in 2002, specialized in the field of motherboards. Instead of just being an OEM manufacturer, ASRock strives to build up its own brand. With the 3C design concept, "Creativity, Consideration, Cost-effectiveness", the company explores the limit of motherboards manufacturing while paying attention on the eco issue at the same time, developing products with the consideration of eco-friendly concept.
ASRock has been growing fast and become world third largest motherboard brand with headquarter in Taipei, Taiwan and branches in Europe and the USA. The young and vibrant company targets at entry to mainstream segment MB business, owning reputation around the world market with its reliability and proficiency. Further information, please visit http://www.asrock.com/.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 has unlocked frame rate on PC
- Kojima Productions' opening title sequence is weird, but awesome
- When 'Supergirl' flies to Blu-ray, you can win Season One on us!
- Lost 'Star Trek: Original Series' 35mm footage located, Blu-ray coming
- Xbox One 500GB price cut to $249 ahead of Xbox One S launch
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio