TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, introduces the 2nd generation of the Vortex Edition: the PCS+ HD6770 Vortex II Edition. The advanced edition offers not only the flexibility of users to manually adjust the fan and its physical attributes; optimizing the air flow and balancing the ambient temperature; it features perforated fans that increase air flow up to 13%. These features result in cooling the temperature up to 25% when compared to reference designs.
The PCS+ HD6770 Vortex II Edition also features factory overclocking with core and memory clocks at 900 MHz and 1225 MHz respectively. With the cooling ability seen in the Vortex Edition, it allows more headroom for overclocking that maximizes performance releasing more potential for gaming power.
"The Vortex Technology has got the patent certificate by Ministry of Economic Affairs in Taiwan," said Ted Chen, CEO of TUL Corporation. "There is no doubt that this innovative cooling technology can maximize its benefit which we created from the original technology last year. It's absolutely the best gaming solution in the performance segment."
Also, the PowerColor PCS+ HD6770 Vortex edition utilizes "Gold Power Kit" which is composed of select components including: Shielded Alloy Choke, 3+1 Phases Design and solid capacitors. These components deliver an amazing gaming experience in a stable and efficient platform.
Latest News Posts
- Galaxy S7, S7 Edge unlocked, bloatware-free versions launch today
- Existing BioShock owners will get free remastered versions on PC
- Maximize your online experience with VPN Forever
- BioShock trilogy remaster officially announced
- AMD details its Radeon RX 400 series naming system
- How will windows 10 affect my D, E and F drives?
- Updated BIOS on E3C226D2I now can't boot from USB
- GIGABYTE X99-Designare EX (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Synology DS916 Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- AMD Radeon RX 480 Video Card Review - Starting a Rebellion From $199
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card
- MSI readies B150M Mortar Arctic & B150M Bazooka Plus motherboards