TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, introduces the 2nd generation of the Vortex Edition: the PCS+ HD6770 Vortex II Edition. The advanced edition offers not only the flexibility of users to manually adjust the fan and its physical attributes; optimizing the air flow and balancing the ambient temperature; it features perforated fans that increase air flow up to 13%. These features result in cooling the temperature up to 25% when compared to reference designs.
The PCS+ HD6770 Vortex II Edition also features factory overclocking with core and memory clocks at 900 MHz and 1225 MHz respectively. With the cooling ability seen in the Vortex Edition, it allows more headroom for overclocking that maximizes performance releasing more potential for gaming power.
"The Vortex Technology has got the patent certificate by Ministry of Economic Affairs in Taiwan," said Ted Chen, CEO of TUL Corporation. "There is no doubt that this innovative cooling technology can maximize its benefit which we created from the original technology last year. It's absolutely the best gaming solution in the performance segment."
Also, the PowerColor PCS+ HD6770 Vortex edition utilizes "Gold Power Kit" which is composed of select components including: Shielded Alloy Choke, 3+1 Phases Design and solid capacitors. These components deliver an amazing gaming experience in a stable and efficient platform.
Latest News Posts
- Solar-powered drone Google wants to use crashes during test flight
- The robot cheetah from MIT can now run and jump over objects
- Xiaomi wants to jump into the US market, but no big risks being taken
- Carbine Studios switches things up, makes Wildstar MMO free-to-play
- Lawmakers want automakers to answer questions about connected security
- Thermaltake Suppressor F51 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- PC starts by turning off USB HD
- Building render system, need help!
- USB hard drive not recognized
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- EVGA Announces the GeForce GTX TITAN-X Hybrid
- QNAP Announces the AMD-powered TS-563 NAS
- Abyss Dark Arisen Gameplay Features Part II
- MSI to Host US$200,000 Master Gaming Arena 2015
- 3E Company Recognized as Best in SDS Management with ISHN Readers' Choice Award