TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, introduces the 2nd generation of the Vortex Edition: the PCS+ HD6770 Vortex II Edition. The advanced edition offers not only the flexibility of users to manually adjust the fan and its physical attributes; optimizing the air flow and balancing the ambient temperature; it features perforated fans that increase air flow up to 13%. These features result in cooling the temperature up to 25% when compared to reference designs.
The PCS+ HD6770 Vortex II Edition also features factory overclocking with core and memory clocks at 900 MHz and 1225 MHz respectively. With the cooling ability seen in the Vortex Edition, it allows more headroom for overclocking that maximizes performance releasing more potential for gaming power.
"The Vortex Technology has got the patent certificate by Ministry of Economic Affairs in Taiwan," said Ted Chen, CEO of TUL Corporation. "There is no doubt that this innovative cooling technology can maximize its benefit which we created from the original technology last year. It's absolutely the best gaming solution in the performance segment."
Also, the PowerColor PCS+ HD6770 Vortex edition utilizes "Gold Power Kit" which is composed of select components including: Shielded Alloy Choke, 3+1 Phases Design and solid capacitors. These components deliver an amazing gaming experience in a stable and efficient platform.
Latest News Posts
- Frinkiac is an incredible Simpsons-centric search engine
- Far Cry Primal is more vertical and lets you be a rock climber
- Rainbow Six Siege patch 2.0 breaks the game, fixes little
- Bethesda forced someone to destroy vinyl records to get their refund
- Explore ancient virus' with the Internet Archives malware museum
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform