BIOSTAR MICROTECH INT'L CORP., A professional manufacturer of motherboards, introduces Intel Z68 chipset based motherboard that supports Intel 2nd generation Sandy Bridge processor family, it is special designed for advanced gamers and overclocking fans. BIOSTAR "TZ68A+", the only solution supports both built-in graphics and external overclocking among Intel Sandy Bridge processors; it is also equipped with Lucid Virtu GPU Virtualization - a dynamic switching between built-in processor graphics and high-end 3D performance discrete graphics cards. Moreover, it also fully supports Intel Smart Response Technology - enabling SSD like performance with HDD capacity.
BIOSTAR "TZ68A+", is ATX form factor with black color PCB design; it adopts Intel's latest Z68 B3 stepping chipset and BIOSTAR exclusive BIO-Remote2 & Charger Booster utilities. For the on board power supply, "TZ68A+" uses a 5-phase power supply design with 100% X.D.C solid capacitor.
For the memory, "TZ68A+" provides 4 DIMM slots supporting dual-channel DDR3 2133 (OC) and features a one-phase power supply independently. For storage, it provides 4 x SATA2 and 2 x SATA3 disk interfaces. For the extended slots, "TZ68A+" provides 2 x PCI-E x16 2.0 display card slots, supporting dual-card mode. Furthermore, various IO interfaces are available including 2 x USB2.0, 2 x USB3.0, PS/2, HDMI+DVI+HDCP, RJ45, and 6 channel HD audio outputs.
Latest News Posts
- The young Han Solo spin-off is a go, as Lucasfilm find their actor
- AMD's new Zen CPU will arrive in 6 and 8-core versions at launch
- iPhone 7 could have a 3.5mm headphone jack after all
- Doom PC specs released, takes up 50GB on PS4 and Xbox One
- Overwatch beta goes live on all platforms
- H97MPro4 - Machine mysteriously turns back on in Win7
- Windows 10 install - Raid 0 SSDs
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Slim Drive 2TB USB C Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R won't post
- Creative iRoar Intelligent Bluetooth Speaker Review
- Turtle Beach reinvents eSports gaming headsets with the Elite Pro
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini