BIOSTAR MICROTECH INT'L CORP., A professional manufacturer of motherboards, introduces Intel Z68 chipset based motherboard that supports Intel 2nd generation Sandy Bridge processor family, it is special designed for advanced gamers and overclocking fans. BIOSTAR "TZ68A+", the only solution supports both built-in graphics and external overclocking among Intel Sandy Bridge processors; it is also equipped with Lucid Virtu GPU Virtualization - a dynamic switching between built-in processor graphics and high-end 3D performance discrete graphics cards. Moreover, it also fully supports Intel Smart Response Technology - enabling SSD like performance with HDD capacity.
BIOSTAR "TZ68A+", is ATX form factor with black color PCB design; it adopts Intel's latest Z68 B3 stepping chipset and BIOSTAR exclusive BIO-Remote2 & Charger Booster utilities. For the on board power supply, "TZ68A+" uses a 5-phase power supply design with 100% X.D.C solid capacitor.
For the memory, "TZ68A+" provides 4 DIMM slots supporting dual-channel DDR3 2133 (OC) and features a one-phase power supply independently. For storage, it provides 4 x SATA2 and 2 x SATA3 disk interfaces. For the extended slots, "TZ68A+" provides 2 x PCI-E x16 2.0 display card slots, supporting dual-card mode. Furthermore, various IO interfaces are available including 2 x USB2.0, 2 x USB3.0, PS/2, HDMI+DVI+HDCP, RJ45, and 6 channel HD audio outputs.
Latest News Posts
- Japan submits a solid entry to the Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational
- EK pushes new Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 water block to the market
- Another underdog chassis company continuing the minimalism trend
- The new Need for Speed is coming coupled with wild feature claims
- The US has released the al-Qaeda application form for digital reading
- be quiet! Pure Rock CPU Cooler Review
- I have an AsRock330, how upgradeable?
- Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SATA III M.2 SSD Review
- Help with defective case
- Stuttering issues after F8 BIOS update GA-Z87-HD3
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling