Club 3D B.V. announces the introduction of the 1200 Watt Switching Power Supply CSP-X1200CS as the new top of the line of its award winning Switching Power Supply Series. The new Club 3D 1200 Watt Switching Power Supply CSP-X1200CS is a real powerhouse and allows you to combine all lately introduced hardware in your high end system and play the most powerful games without risking any lack of power.
The new CSP-X1200CS gives you the power you need with the efficiency that is required on today's PC thanks to its 80-Plus Silver Certification and an ultra-quiet-135 mm fan.
Compatible with latest PC Technology
o Supports the newest specifications of ATX 12V & EPS 12V.
Supports current and next-generation mulit-CPU and GPU platforms (including AMD Crossfire and NVIDIA SLI configurations)
Extremely high efficiency (80-Plus Silver certification)
o Up to 88% of efficiency, compliant with 80-Plus Silver efficiency requirement.
Highly durable & reliable 105°C and 85°C capacitors
o The best solution for a High-end PSU by using 105°C and 85°C capacitors
Extremely Low Noise Level, equipped with a large and ultra-quiet 135 mm fan.
Latest News Posts
- ROCCAT teases both Sova and Nyth peripherals at Gamescom
- Seagate announces a new 2TB 'Game Drive' for the Xbox One
- Corsair announces new RGB keyboards, mice and headsets
- Halo 5 will launch with a limited edition Xbox One console for $499
- Microsoft says the Xbox One will be 'powered by Windows 10' soon
- p67 Extreme6 BIOS Update without Windows
- Micron M510DC 480GB Enterprise SATA III SSD Review
- Corsair Hydro H80i GT High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Windows 10 utilities for h97? (F Stream)
- windows 10 help
- Team17 Reveal Worms WMD and Worms 4
- HighPoint Unveils USB 3.1 Product Line - Fast & Affordable USB 3.1 Connectivity for Mac & PC Platforms!
- HI-REZ STUDIOS UNVEILS PALADINS, A TEAM-BASED SHOOTER WITH STRONG STRATEGY ELEMENTS
- Announcing the talent line-up and series groups for PGL Season 1
- AccelStor to Set New Standard of All-Flash Array Performance at Flash Memory Summit 2015