Club 3D B.V. announces the introduction of the 1200 Watt Switching Power Supply CSP-X1200CS as the new top of the line of its award winning Switching Power Supply Series. The new Club 3D 1200 Watt Switching Power Supply CSP-X1200CS is a real powerhouse and allows you to combine all lately introduced hardware in your high end system and play the most powerful games without risking any lack of power.
The new CSP-X1200CS gives you the power you need with the efficiency that is required on today's PC thanks to its 80-Plus Silver Certification and an ultra-quiet-135 mm fan.
Compatible with latest PC Technology
o Supports the newest specifications of ATX 12V & EPS 12V.
Supports current and next-generation mulit-CPU and GPU platforms (including AMD Crossfire and NVIDIA SLI configurations)
Extremely high efficiency (80-Plus Silver certification)
o Up to 88% of efficiency, compliant with 80-Plus Silver efficiency requirement.
Highly durable & reliable 105°C and 85°C capacitors
o The best solution for a High-end PSU by using 105°C and 85°C capacitors
Extremely Low Noise Level, equipped with a large and ultra-quiet 135 mm fan.
Latest News Posts
- The Mad Max game looks absolutely stunning in 8K
- OSVR updates its hardware, delivers 1080p 120Hz display and more
- WhatsApp is now home to 900 million users
- Toyota pledges $50 million into autonomous car research centers at MIT
- PowerColor's new dual-GPU has 16GB of VRAM, requires 1000W of power
- Gigabyte GA-170-DH3
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015