Reliable, custom made, high stability
Facing global changes in the memory storage products industry, despite the technical threshold of industrial class and military class memory products are higher; they have the advantages of steadier market demand and supply when compared with their consumer class counterparts. As a result, products of industrial and military applications have become a very competitive field for major module manufacturers. Team Group Inc. has been actively cultivating industrial class products, taking advantage of its strong research and development abilities and its keen grasp of market trends. Using IFM (Industrial Flash Module) SATA SSD as a pioneer, Team Group Inc. is committed to increasing the performance of integrated system products, and will further move towards to the more stringent industrial specifications in the future. Team Group Inc. aims to provide integrated solutions of more competitive embedded platforms and storage devices for telecommunication, transportation, automation and tablet system developers.
Complying with JEDEC MO-297A and MO-300B standard specifications, Team Group Inc. designs its products specifically for industrial applications and has released three new IFM SSDs - P52M01, A22V01, and S25AI1, corresponding to mSATA, Half-Slim and standard SATA, respectively. The three new SSDs come in 8~32GB of capacity and support system boot-up, NCQ and Trim command technologies. They can be applied to various development environments and support multiple operating systems with advantages include high customization, high stability and high durability. The three new models are ideal products for application development and integration of industrial computers, embedded systems, netbook computers and tablet PCs.
In order to satisfy the demands of lightweight, compact size and large capacity for tablet PCs and MID mobile internet devices, P52M01, A22V01 and S25AI1 are equipped with the new generation control chip with built-in SDRAM cache memory, as well as have high efficiency wear leveling technology that massively stabilizing access performance and increasing usage life. Team Group offers its clients a diverse selection of mSATA, Half-Slim and standard SATA, which can be built-in various mobile devices in different sizes. Well experienced in product development, Team Group, which has vigorous and precise product test process, is no doubt the best partner for its industrial control system vendor clients in speeding up product development and shortening the time of product verification.
As a leading provider of memory storage products to the consumer market, Team Group is committed to providing the best storage, multimedia and data sharing solutions. All Team memory module products come with a lifetime warranty, repair and replacement services. For more information, please visit the Team website at http://www.teamgroup.com.tw.
About Team Group
Team Group Inc. is a manufacturer of computer products and consumer electronics, established in Taipei, Taiwan in 1997. We manufacture and distribute high quality Memory modules, Memory cards, USB disks, SSD and Portable Hard Drives. Team Group is recognized as one of the leading memory products and consumer electronics manufacturers in the industry. We cover most business regions in the world. Team provides the highest quality products to customers in volume with competitive prices and the best possible after services. Through many years of the close and direct relationships with the leading manufacturers and OEMs, we are able to provide various products even during the shortage and allocation periods. As we continue to grow, we are committed to supporting our customers with superior products, first class service and excellent business growth.
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- Oppo R11 launch date and first images of the phone leak
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017