Pursuing ultimate user experience and providing premium services quality
Team Group Inc., the leading memory and storage product brand in the industry, launches its brand new user-friendly official website. Emphasizing on ultimate user experience, the new official website serves as an information platform that is easy to use with features such as social-network sharing tool, online shopping, investor relations section and OEM product simulation. Team Group's new website is aimed at raising the company's brand spirit and the understanding of its products among end-users.
Simplicity and User-Friendly Design
Brings More Fun with Social-networking Affiliation Tool
The new official site comes in four different languages: traditional Chinese, simplified Chinese, English and Japanese. By choosing the language accordingly, visitors from different regions will be able to gain a deep understanding of the products and services that Team Group offers. The simple design of the homepage is not only visually comfortable, but also easy to use with an intuitive operating interface. The new layout will no doubt impress all visitors with its clean and succinct design. In the product section, all five major product lines are introduced in detail provided with pictures and specifications. A toolbar is available for website visitors, either from Taiwan or abroad, to link Team Group product information to the most popular social networking sites. This feature helps users to create closer connection with their friends with only a click on their mouse.
Provide Investors with the Latest Company Information
Convenient Customization Service
As Team Group was pre-listed in Taiwan's OTC stock market in Oct. 2010, the new official website has an investor relations section dedicated to providing the most up-to-date information of the company for existing and potential shareholders. With online access to financial statements and stock information of Team Group Inc. open to the public, the company's operations are transparent and its goal to grow steadily towards IPO is also clearly presented. The OEM section introduces in detail all customization services offered by Team Group for enterprise customers. The most appealing feature is the online product simulation, which allows potential customers to simulate and obtain a better picture of how their logo would look like on Team Group products. This shows that Team Group truly takes all user needs into consideration. Please come visit and experience the new intelligent and interactive official website of Team Group Inc.!
As a leading provider of memory storage products to the consumer market, Team Group is committed to providing the best storage, multimedia and data sharing solutions. All Team memory module products come with a lifetime warranty, repair and replacement services. For more information, please visit the Team website at http://www.teamgroup.com.tw.
About Team Group
Team Group Inc. is a manufacturer of computer products and consumer electronics, established in Taipei, Taiwan in 1997. We manufacture and distribute high quality Memory modules, Memory cards, USB disks, SSD and Portable Hard Drives. Team Group is recognized as one of the leading memory products and consumer electronics manufacturers in the industry. We cover most business regions in the world. Team provides the highest quality products to customers in volume with competitive prices and the best possible after services. Through many years of the close and direct relationships with the leading manufacturers and OEMs, we are able to provide various products even during the shortage and allocation periods. As we continue to grow, we are committed to supporting our customers with superior products, first class service and excellent business growth.
Latest News Posts
- Apple sued by insurance company for alleged iPhone fire
- You can now get Xiaomi Mi 6 with 9,000 mAh battery
- Note8 color options leak: Samsung to introduce Deep Blue
- ASUS ZenFone 4 to be premium device with Snapdragon 835
- Nanomaterial charges phones, electric cars in SECONDS
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4