Pursuing ultimate user experience and providing premium services quality
Team Group Inc., the leading memory and storage product brand in the industry, launches its brand new user-friendly official website. Emphasizing on ultimate user experience, the new official website serves as an information platform that is easy to use with features such as social-network sharing tool, online shopping, investor relations section and OEM product simulation. Team Group's new website is aimed at raising the company's brand spirit and the understanding of its products among end-users.
Simplicity and User-Friendly Design
Brings More Fun with Social-networking Affiliation Tool
The new official site comes in four different languages: traditional Chinese, simplified Chinese, English and Japanese. By choosing the language accordingly, visitors from different regions will be able to gain a deep understanding of the products and services that Team Group offers. The simple design of the homepage is not only visually comfortable, but also easy to use with an intuitive operating interface. The new layout will no doubt impress all visitors with its clean and succinct design. In the product section, all five major product lines are introduced in detail provided with pictures and specifications. A toolbar is available for website visitors, either from Taiwan or abroad, to link Team Group product information to the most popular social networking sites. This feature helps users to create closer connection with their friends with only a click on their mouse.
Provide Investors with the Latest Company Information
Convenient Customization Service
As Team Group was pre-listed in Taiwan's OTC stock market in Oct. 2010, the new official website has an investor relations section dedicated to providing the most up-to-date information of the company for existing and potential shareholders. With online access to financial statements and stock information of Team Group Inc. open to the public, the company's operations are transparent and its goal to grow steadily towards IPO is also clearly presented. The OEM section introduces in detail all customization services offered by Team Group for enterprise customers. The most appealing feature is the online product simulation, which allows potential customers to simulate and obtain a better picture of how their logo would look like on Team Group products. This shows that Team Group truly takes all user needs into consideration. Please come visit and experience the new intelligent and interactive official website of Team Group Inc.!
As a leading provider of memory storage products to the consumer market, Team Group is committed to providing the best storage, multimedia and data sharing solutions. All Team memory module products come with a lifetime warranty, repair and replacement services. For more information, please visit the Team website at http://www.teamgroup.com.tw.
About Team Group
Team Group Inc. is a manufacturer of computer products and consumer electronics, established in Taipei, Taiwan in 1997. We manufacture and distribute high quality Memory modules, Memory cards, USB disks, SSD and Portable Hard Drives. Team Group is recognized as one of the leading memory products and consumer electronics manufacturers in the industry. We cover most business regions in the world. Team provides the highest quality products to customers in volume with competitive prices and the best possible after services. Through many years of the close and direct relationships with the leading manufacturers and OEMs, we are able to provide various products even during the shortage and allocation periods. As we continue to grow, we are committed to supporting our customers with superior products, first class service and excellent business growth.
Latest News Posts
- Google's Daydream now available in two additional colors
- Death Stranding's engine optimized for 4K on PS4 Pro
- PlayStation Experience 2016: watch here live
- SpaceX plans first launch since September's explosion
- Final Fantasy XV first impressions
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset