Up to 4% capacity increase and 23% lower cost versus Apple factory replacement battery
May 10, 2011, Woodstock, IL -- Newer Technology, Inc. (NewerTech®) http://www.newertech.com, a leading developer of Macintosh®, PC, and iOS Device performance upgrades and accessories, announced today the NuPower® 52 Watt-Hour High Capacity Replacement Battery for Late 2008/Early 2009 15" Apple® MacBook® Pro 'Unibody' notebook computers that offers up to 4% greater capacity over the factory original battery for longer runtimes. With a $99.00 MSRP, the NuPower 52 Watt-Hour battery offers a 23% lower cost than the replacement battery available from Apple.
The NewerTech NuPower 52 Watt-Hour High Capacity Replacement Battery is available immediately at $99.00 MSRP from NewerTech's exclusive distributor, Other World Computing (OWC®), as well as through the retail channel. For more information on this NuPower Battery, visit: http://www.newertech.com/products/macbpro_batt_15_uni.php
NuPower -Makes Apple Laptops Better Than New
NewerTech NuPower high capacity replacement batteries are available for nearly every Mac notebook computer model produced from 1998 to 2008 including G3 PowerBooks with up to 87% more capacity, G4 PowerBooks with up to 50% more capacity, and iBooks with up to 67% more capacity. A One Year NewerTech Warranty is included with all NuPower replacement batteries. For more information on the complete NuPower battery line for Apple notebook computers, visit: http://www.newertech.com/products/laptop.php
A Perfect Fit Solution
Engineered to perfectly compliment the laptop models intended for, NuPower replacement batteries are a Perfect Fit Solution® that offers full compatibility with applicable OEM sleep and power reduction modes.
Longer Run Times and Lifetime Usage
NewerTech NuPower High Capacity Li-Ion batteries use top tier cells and are designed, engineered, and manufactured to deliver the highest run times available. Users can listen to more music, watch more videos, and/or get more work done between recharges. In addition to providing longer run times, NuPower batteries are also built to last longer so they can deliver more use cycles before a replacement is needed.
"With more power than the factory original battery and a savings of $30 compared to Apple's battery, our NuPower battery for the 2008/2009 15" MacBook Pro Unibody is a win-win upgrade," said Grant Dahlke, Brand Manager, NewerTech.
For more information on NewerTech's complete line of computer accessories and upgrades for Macs, PCs, and iOS Devices, visit: http://www.newertech.com/products.
About Newer Technology, Inc.
Since 1984, Newer Technology, Inc. (NewerTech) has been recognized as the leading developer of performance upgrades and accessories for Mac® and PC computers, iPods®, iPhones®, and iPads®. NewerTech is headquartered in Woodstock, Illinois. Dealer inquiries are welcome by calling 815-308-7001 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest News Posts
- Doom's ultra nightmare mode is so hard id Software can't beat it
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare officially trademarked by Activision
- Vivendi buys more Ubisoft shares, takeover rumors begin
- San Jose's Cogswell College announces VR/AR certificate program
- Nintendo NX will launch with a 'full software lineup'
- Six Windows Applications Free Pack
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched