ASUS announced the launch of the new self-designed HD 6770 DirectCU and HD 6750 Formula graphics cards. Both are equipped with the ASUS-exclusive Super Alloy Power technology that delivers a 15% performance boost along with a lifespan that is 2.5 times longer than conventional graphics cards.
The HD 6770 DirectCU features copper pipes that are in direct contact with the GPU to offer a 20% cooler performance than reference graphics cards, while the HD 6750 Formula's integrated aerodynamic cover and micro surface treatment technology achieves a cooling performance 13% better than references. With this combination of ultimate cooling and durability, the HD 6770 DirectCU and HD 6750 Formula graphics cards allow users to enjoy unprecedented levels of realistic PC gaming and multimedia entertainment.
Award-winning DirectCU and Formula thermal designs
The HD 6770 DirectCU features the award-winning ASUS-exclusive DirectCU thermal design with copper heat pipes that are in direct contact with the GPU to effectively draw heat away from the core. This improves cooling by 20% and is quieter when compared with reference designs.
The HD 6750 Formula features a streamlined aerodynamic cover design, and fin modules with micro surface treatment technology to create a centralized air flow and effectively dissipate heat for 13% cooler operating temperatures than reference graphics cards.
Solidly-built for maximum performance
Both HD 6770 DirectCU and HD 6750 Formula graphics cards feature Super Alloy Power technology which employs specially-formulated power delivery components that are anti-corrosive, highly-magnetic, and heat resistant to deliver a 15% performance boost, operating temperatures that are 35°C cooler, and a lifespan that is 2.5 times longer than conventional graphics cards. These cards also offer gamers DirectX 11-support for superior, ultra-realistic graphics and multimedia seekers AMD HD3D technology, allowing them to enjoy the latest games and Blu-ray movies in immersive stereoscopic 3D.
Latest News Posts
- Sony raising $4 billion, will go all-in with camera sensors
- Sony dominates Europe, with the PS4 taking up to 90% marketshare
- Minecraft sales on PC hit 20 million units, 70 million units in total
- YouTube for Android and iOS now supports 60FPS playback
- Microsoft's latest Windows 10 preview includes the new Edge browser
- How Do I Open The RAM Slot - X555LA Laptop
- LG G4 vs. Samsung Galaxy S6 edge - The Battle of Android
- BIOS Disk Boot Option settings don't hold (GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK)
- ASUS Z97 Pro-Gamer MB. M2 mounting point.
- Tt eSPORTS Isurus Pro In-Ear Gaming Headset Review
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors
- Ozone Gaming Announces ORIGEN Mousepad
- PNY Launches the Mini HP v160 USB 2.0 Flash Drive