ASUS announced the launch of the new self-designed HD 6770 DirectCU and HD 6750 Formula graphics cards. Both are equipped with the ASUS-exclusive Super Alloy Power technology that delivers a 15% performance boost along with a lifespan that is 2.5 times longer than conventional graphics cards.
The HD 6770 DirectCU features copper pipes that are in direct contact with the GPU to offer a 20% cooler performance than reference graphics cards, while the HD 6750 Formula's integrated aerodynamic cover and micro surface treatment technology achieves a cooling performance 13% better than references. With this combination of ultimate cooling and durability, the HD 6770 DirectCU and HD 6750 Formula graphics cards allow users to enjoy unprecedented levels of realistic PC gaming and multimedia entertainment.
Award-winning DirectCU and Formula thermal designs
The HD 6770 DirectCU features the award-winning ASUS-exclusive DirectCU thermal design with copper heat pipes that are in direct contact with the GPU to effectively draw heat away from the core. This improves cooling by 20% and is quieter when compared with reference designs.
The HD 6750 Formula features a streamlined aerodynamic cover design, and fin modules with micro surface treatment technology to create a centralized air flow and effectively dissipate heat for 13% cooler operating temperatures than reference graphics cards.
Solidly-built for maximum performance
Both HD 6770 DirectCU and HD 6750 Formula graphics cards feature Super Alloy Power technology which employs specially-formulated power delivery components that are anti-corrosive, highly-magnetic, and heat resistant to deliver a 15% performance boost, operating temperatures that are 35°C cooler, and a lifespan that is 2.5 times longer than conventional graphics cards. These cards also offer gamers DirectX 11-support for superior, ultra-realistic graphics and multimedia seekers AMD HD3D technology, allowing them to enjoy the latest games and Blu-ray movies in immersive stereoscopic 3D.
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft's latest 'The Breach' trailer for Rainbow Six: Siege
- Quentin Tarantino explains his love for 70mm, says it trumps digital
- Man gets shot, instead of calling the cops, he grabs an Uber home
- New Fallout 4 mod dramatically overhauls in-game landscapes
- Apple rumored to remove the 3.5mm headphone jack from the next iPhone
- "Cheap" 4K Rig
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- Newly built PC won't boot
- Spectre (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- New ASUS Notebook: Event Log flooding with Event ID 17 warnings from WHEA-Logger
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis