ASUS announced the launch of the new self-designed HD 6770 DirectCU and HD 6750 Formula graphics cards. Both are equipped with the ASUS-exclusive Super Alloy Power technology that delivers a 15% performance boost along with a lifespan that is 2.5 times longer than conventional graphics cards.
The HD 6770 DirectCU features copper pipes that are in direct contact with the GPU to offer a 20% cooler performance than reference graphics cards, while the HD 6750 Formula's integrated aerodynamic cover and micro surface treatment technology achieves a cooling performance 13% better than references. With this combination of ultimate cooling and durability, the HD 6770 DirectCU and HD 6750 Formula graphics cards allow users to enjoy unprecedented levels of realistic PC gaming and multimedia entertainment.
Award-winning DirectCU and Formula thermal designs
The HD 6770 DirectCU features the award-winning ASUS-exclusive DirectCU thermal design with copper heat pipes that are in direct contact with the GPU to effectively draw heat away from the core. This improves cooling by 20% and is quieter when compared with reference designs.
The HD 6750 Formula features a streamlined aerodynamic cover design, and fin modules with micro surface treatment technology to create a centralized air flow and effectively dissipate heat for 13% cooler operating temperatures than reference graphics cards.
Solidly-built for maximum performance
Both HD 6770 DirectCU and HD 6750 Formula graphics cards feature Super Alloy Power technology which employs specially-formulated power delivery components that are anti-corrosive, highly-magnetic, and heat resistant to deliver a 15% performance boost, operating temperatures that are 35°C cooler, and a lifespan that is 2.5 times longer than conventional graphics cards. These cards also offer gamers DirectX 11-support for superior, ultra-realistic graphics and multimedia seekers AMD HD3D technology, allowing them to enjoy the latest games and Blu-ray movies in immersive stereoscopic 3D.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano spotted in an MSI motherboard
- DOTA 2 'The International' has a huge $18 million prize pool
- YouTube's web-based video player receives a slick new look
- EA teases Mirror's Edge Catalyst trailer ahead of Gamescom
- Basemark Web 3.0 announced, wants to benchmark all the browsers
- Corsair Hydro H80i GT High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Windows 10 utilities for h97? (F Stream)
- unwisely spent on pursuits Muscle Building
- windows 10 help
- Nem ASUS sabertooth 990fx R2.0+ 4.7 pro freeze
- Noctua Provides Free Mounting Upgrade for Upcoming Intel "Skylake" Platform
- Crucial to Showcase New Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 White Modules at Gamescom
- HighPoint Unveils USB 3.1 Product Line
- Toshiba Unveils 256 Gigabit 48-layer 3D TLC NAND Chip
- Unigen Announces DDR4 Modules