The Core 1000 brings many features usually only seen in more expensive and larger cases. It supports long graphics cards up to 350mm due to the innovative, vertical and removable HDD mounting bracket. The front panel's easily removable and pre-fitted with fan filters to ensure a dust free interior.
The sleek black interior is matched and contrasted with white expansion slots. Similar to the Define Series, all the HDD trays are fitted with anti-vibration silicon grommets for optimal silence.
Simple yet elegant front panel with mesh and filter
Optimized for performance in small, Micro ATX form factor with multiple cooling options
A total of 3 fan slots (1x 120mm in front, 1x 92mm in rear, 1x 120mm in side panel)
One fan included (1x 140mm in top)
Innovative, easily removable HDD-tray which mounts the HDD's verticaly with anti vibration silicone grommets
Support graphic cards with lenghts up to 350mm
Support 3x 2,5" SSD
Easily removable front panel with clip on fan slots
2x 3.5 inch HDD trays or 3x 2.5" SSD-You can mount 1x 3.5" HDD tray and 1x 2.5" SDD at the same time
2x 5,25 inch bays, with 1x 5,25>3,5 inch converter included
2x USB 2.0 and Audio I/O - mounted on side of front panel
No PSU included
M/B compatibility: Mini ITX and Micro ATX
4 expansion slots with sleek white painted brackets
Supports graphic card lengths up to 210mm when removable HDD-Bay is in place
Supports graphic card lengths up to 350mm without removable HDD-Bay
Supports CPU coolers with height of 135mm
Case size (WxHxD): 175x355x420mm with front and top bezel in place
Net weight: 4.1kg
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines