Enjoy Dual Digital TV Channels on Your PC in High Definition!
Taipei, Taiwan - May 6th, 2011 - KWorld Computer Co., Ltd., a leading provider in integrated multimedia player today announces its availability of PCI-E dual DVB-T TV Card Pro (PE355-2T) in Australia for the first time. This DVB-T TV has enhanced features to provide you with more convenient and higher quality. It features a professional PCI Express interface which transfers a rate for a total of 500 MB per second, which is about 4 times faster than the rate of the original PCI. KWorld applies this latest "PCI Express interface technology" to maximize your PCTV entertainment.
KWorld Dual DVB-T PCI-E card enables you to watch the ultimate visual experience with digital HDTV in the best possible solution, which allows you to watch dual free-to-air, digital terrestrial TV and listen to digital radio (not DAB) in your PC.
Users will be able to enjoy the "Dual View" function that allows you to watch two on-going shows, or watch one and record another one simultaneously. With this function you won't miss any program! KWorld PCI-E Dual DVB-T TV Card Pro supports "Mini-PCs", to provide you with more benefits of its usability and enhance your PCTV convenience.
KWorld Computer Co., Ltd. is one of the leading brands in integrated digital multimedia solutions. By combining and integrating these six different kinds of multimedia solutions: PCTV, External TVBox, Multimedia Editing, Multimedia Converter, Home Media Center and Computer Speaker Series, KWorld can be both the components and solutions for the basic infrastructure of a digital home entertainment center. For more information on KWorld, please visit http://www.kworld-global.com.
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry: Primal's story isn't linear, tied to building up your village
- This rugged Chromebook can be dropped from 2 feet off the ground
- Sony is bringing Crash Bandicoot back, says NECA exec
- Massive SSD's could be on the horizon with Micron's new 3D NAND tech
- Scientists begin tinkering on 'deleting' your unwanted memories
- Help choosing a motherboard
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 / CPU non-k bios support?
- ASRock Z77 Extreme4-M cannot boot
- OCZ TRION 150 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Any advice on redeeming Asus Promotions?
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives