Enjoy Dual Digital TV Channels on Your PC in High Definition!
Taipei, Taiwan - May 6th, 2011 - KWorld Computer Co., Ltd., a leading provider in integrated multimedia player today announces its availability of PCI-E dual DVB-T TV Card Pro (PE355-2T) in Australia for the first time. This DVB-T TV has enhanced features to provide you with more convenient and higher quality. It features a professional PCI Express interface which transfers a rate for a total of 500 MB per second, which is about 4 times faster than the rate of the original PCI. KWorld applies this latest "PCI Express interface technology" to maximize your PCTV entertainment.
KWorld Dual DVB-T PCI-E card enables you to watch the ultimate visual experience with digital HDTV in the best possible solution, which allows you to watch dual free-to-air, digital terrestrial TV and listen to digital radio (not DAB) in your PC.
Users will be able to enjoy the "Dual View" function that allows you to watch two on-going shows, or watch one and record another one simultaneously. With this function you won't miss any program! KWorld PCI-E Dual DVB-T TV Card Pro supports "Mini-PCs", to provide you with more benefits of its usability and enhance your PCTV convenience.
KWorld Computer Co., Ltd. is one of the leading brands in integrated digital multimedia solutions. By combining and integrating these six different kinds of multimedia solutions: PCTV, External TVBox, Multimedia Editing, Multimedia Converter, Home Media Center and Computer Speaker Series, KWorld can be both the components and solutions for the basic infrastructure of a digital home entertainment center. For more information on KWorld, please visit http://www.kworld-global.com.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 1: experimenting with weapons in closed alpha test
- Blade Runner meets Fallout 4 in this amazing settlement creation
- Resident Evil 7 isn't a reboot, you play a powerless, ordinary person
- KFC's new meal box charges your smartphone with its built-in battery
- Join the 'Gods of Egypt' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway!
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines