Introducing Icy Dock's new MB881U3-1SA USB 3.0 2.5" & 3.5" SATA and IDE hard drive adapter with docking station functionality!
Icy Dock has taken another one of its tried and true products and taught it some new tricks! It features the new USB 3.0 interface for up to a 5 Gb/sec transfer rate. The MB881U3-1SA is perfect for any DIY user or IT Professional in need of a quality hard drive adapter. The hard drive adapter will work with both 3.5" & 2.5" SATA drives and IDE drives and use them on a USB 3.0 interface.
The 2.5" SATA/IDE drives can be powered with the USB cable alone. A small power adapter is included for faster or bigger 2.5" hard drives or 3.5" hard drives. Using the USB 3.0 interface will maximize not only the SATA drives but also the IDE drives read/write speeds not found on other USB 2.0 products. The MB881U3-1SA will accept almost any size of 2.5" / 3.5" IDE and SATA hard drives.
* Perfect hard drive adapter with docking station functionality in USB 3.0 speeds.
* USB bus power for 2.5" drives.
* Low profile power adapter for 3.5" drives.
* Detachable docking platform to use while on the go.
* Compatible with both 2.5" & 3.5" SATA hard drives and supports hot swap.
* Compatible with both 2.5" & 3.5" IDE hard drives.
* Supports USB 3.0 connection for maximum performance.
* Plug & Play USB 3.0 with backwards capabilities to USB 2.0 for quick connection for any computer system.
* User friendly screw-less and tool-less design just plug in the hard drive and play.
* Exposed working HDD stands in the air vertically for fast heat radiation.
* Aluminum alloy stand is detachable for portable use.
* Designed for PC & Mac systems.
About ICY DOCK:
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen 'Horned Owl' APU arrives in 2017
- Xbox wants to be the best place for devs to make money
- Amazon Prime now required for new Twitch subscriptions
- NVIDIA shows how awesome Gears of War 4 looks in DX12
- Ubisoft says Nintendo will be 'back in the race' with NX
- Forza Horizon 3 Xbox One Review
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now