Introducing Icy Dock's new MB881U3-1SA USB 3.0 2.5" & 3.5" SATA and IDE hard drive adapter with docking station functionality. Icy Dock has taken another one of its tried and true products and taught it some new tricks. It features the new USB 3.0 interface for up to a 5 Gb/sec transfer rate. The MB881U3-1SA is perfect for any DIY user or IT Professional in need of a quality hard drive adapter. The hard drive adapter will work with both 3.5" & 2.5" SATA drives and IDE drives and use them on a USB 3.0 interface.
The 2.5" SATA/IDE drives can be powered with the USB cable alone. A small power adapter is included for faster or bigger 2.5" hard drives or 3.5" hard drives. Using the USB 3.0 interface will maximize not only the SATA drives but also the IDE drives read/write speeds not found on other USB 2.0 products. The MB881U3-1SA will accept almost any size of 2.5" / 3.5" IDE and SATA hard drives.
- Perfect hard drive adapter with docking station functionality in USB 3.0 speeds.
- USB bus power for 2.5" drives.
- Low profile power adapter for 3.5" drives.
- Detachable docking platform to use while on the go.
- Compatible with both 2.5" & 3.5" SATA hard drives and supports hot swap.
- Compatible with both 2.5" & 3.5" IDE hard drives.
- Supports USB 3.0 connection for maximum performance.
- Plug & Play USB 3.0 with backwards capabilities to USB 2.0 for quick connection for any computer system.
- User friendly screw-less and tool-less design just plug in the hard drive and play.
- Exposed working HDD stands in the air vertically for fast heat radiation.
- Aluminum alloy stand is detachable for portable use.
- Designed for PC & Mac systems.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Google will reportedly shame vendors into Android updates
- Lenovo says Motorola acquisition 'did not meet expectations'
- Android Auto, CarPlay available for Hyundai vehicles
- GAINWARD's GeForce GTX 1080 Phoenix spotted with black/red/gold look
- Learn how to make Android apps with this course bundle
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Asus S300CA screen flickering/stripes
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition