Introducing Icy Dock's new MB881U3-1SA USB 3.0 2.5" & 3.5" SATA and IDE hard drive adapter with docking station functionality. Icy Dock has taken another one of its tried and true products and taught it some new tricks. It features the new USB 3.0 interface for up to a 5 Gb/sec transfer rate. The MB881U3-1SA is perfect for any DIY user or IT Professional in need of a quality hard drive adapter. The hard drive adapter will work with both 3.5" & 2.5" SATA drives and IDE drives and use them on a USB 3.0 interface.
The 2.5" SATA/IDE drives can be powered with the USB cable alone. A small power adapter is included for faster or bigger 2.5" hard drives or 3.5" hard drives. Using the USB 3.0 interface will maximize not only the SATA drives but also the IDE drives read/write speeds not found on other USB 2.0 products. The MB881U3-1SA will accept almost any size of 2.5" / 3.5" IDE and SATA hard drives.
- Perfect hard drive adapter with docking station functionality in USB 3.0 speeds.
- USB bus power for 2.5" drives.
- Low profile power adapter for 3.5" drives.
- Detachable docking platform to use while on the go.
- Compatible with both 2.5" & 3.5" SATA hard drives and supports hot swap.
- Compatible with both 2.5" & 3.5" IDE hard drives.
- Supports USB 3.0 connection for maximum performance.
- Plug & Play USB 3.0 with backwards capabilities to USB 2.0 for quick connection for any computer system.
- User friendly screw-less and tool-less design just plug in the hard drive and play.
- Exposed working HDD stands in the air vertically for fast heat radiation.
- Aluminum alloy stand is detachable for portable use.
- Designed for PC & Mac systems.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Verizon acquires Vessel, will shut it down on October 31
- Nintendo investors hate new Switch console hybrid
- Nintendo teases Jan 12 event for 'major' Switch details
- Dolby Atmos update coming for Xbox One S
- LinusTechTips makes $3,000 custom watercooled PS4
- Battlefield 1 PC Performance and Quality Report
- Battlefield 1: War Stories Review
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software