Introducing Icy Dock's new MB881U3-1SA USB 3.0 2.5" & 3.5" SATA and IDE hard drive adapter with docking station functionality. Icy Dock has taken another one of its tried and true products and taught it some new tricks. It features the new USB 3.0 interface for up to a 5 Gb/sec transfer rate. The MB881U3-1SA is perfect for any DIY user or IT Professional in need of a quality hard drive adapter. The hard drive adapter will work with both 3.5" & 2.5" SATA drives and IDE drives and use them on a USB 3.0 interface.
The 2.5" SATA/IDE drives can be powered with the USB cable alone. A small power adapter is included for faster or bigger 2.5" hard drives or 3.5" hard drives. Using the USB 3.0 interface will maximize not only the SATA drives but also the IDE drives read/write speeds not found on other USB 2.0 products. The MB881U3-1SA will accept almost any size of 2.5" / 3.5" IDE and SATA hard drives.
- Perfect hard drive adapter with docking station functionality in USB 3.0 speeds.
- USB bus power for 2.5" drives.
- Low profile power adapter for 3.5" drives.
- Detachable docking platform to use while on the go.
- Compatible with both 2.5" & 3.5" SATA hard drives and supports hot swap.
- Compatible with both 2.5" & 3.5" IDE hard drives.
- Supports USB 3.0 connection for maximum performance.
- Plug & Play USB 3.0 with backwards capabilities to USB 2.0 for quick connection for any computer system.
- User friendly screw-less and tool-less design just plug in the hard drive and play.
- Exposed working HDD stands in the air vertically for fast heat radiation.
- Aluminum alloy stand is detachable for portable use.
- Designed for PC & Mac systems.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines