Visit BitFenix at booth K1403 to experience the latest in cutting-edge BitFenix gear
(BitFenix Design Lab, May 5th, 2011) - Winning over 100 awards from hardware media in just over a year's time, BitFenix has taken the hardware world by storm. Today, BitFenix is pleased to announce our presence at Computex Taipei 2011, Asia's largest technology trade show. From May 31 to June 4, showgoers are invited to head over to Booth K1403 at the Nangang Exhibition Hall to check out the latest in BitFenix gear. BitFenix will also have a VIP Center situated on the 6th Floor (630) to welcome trusted partners and media.
"Our first year has shattered all expectations, and we intend to keep the momentum going by introducing a ton of new products and concepts at this year's Computex," says David Jarlestedt, BitFenix Product Manager. "By broadening our product base and continuing our tradition of modern design and innovation, we intend to let BitFenix fans around the world know that we are just getting started."
At Computex 2011, visitors will witness a brand new direction for BitFenix chassis design. At the show, BitFenix is poised to unveil a new series of PC cases where thermal performance reigns supreme. With an unparalleled number of fan options, groundbreaking cooling features and an all-new aggressive design, the new BitFenix Performance Case Series will set the new standard for performance freaks.
In addition to these new cases, BitFenix will also reveal two new cases aimed at gamers on a budget. Dubbed Merc and Outlaw, these new chassis get back to basics by offering quality construction, sleek design, and a few BitFenix twists that catapult them over the competition. Showgoers will be able to see these new case designs first hand at Computex 2011.
With nearly 300 million smartphones sold in 2010, the smartphone revolution is well underway. At this year's Computex, BitFenix will unveil an entirely new product that aims to give users unprecedented control over their PCs not only locally, but also remotely via smartphones and other Internet-connected devices. This highly secretive device will make its debut at Computex 2011, and visitors won't want to miss it.
Finally, BitFenix will also show off a new lineup of accessories that will allow users to take full advantage of upcoming high-speed USB 3.0 devices.
Visit BitFenix at Computex Taipei 2011 from May 31st to June 4th, 2011 at Booth K1403.
For more information on BitFenix, visit: http://www.bitfenix.com.
BitFenix is the result of the collaboration of several veterans in both the technology and gaming industries. From the same minds behind some of technology's most venerable products, BitFenix creates hardware and peripherals that grant the user the utmost control, strength, and performance to complete their computing tasks. Combining a deep understanding of gaming and other high-demand computing applications with superior engineering and design know-how, the BitFenix Team is dedicated to creating the go-to computing products and peripherals for those who refuse to quit. For more information, check out http://www.bitfenix.com.
Latest News Posts
- Project Cars 2 is rumored to already be in development
- Criminals receiving bitcoin ransom payments converting money fast
- LG's G4 should cost around $800, a little more than the Galaxy S6 edge
- Lenovo's new K80 smartphone features 4GB of RAM, 4000mAh battery
- Vin Diesel announces 'Fast & Furious 8' with an April 2017 release
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!
- BIOSTAR brings out the Small but Powerful Hi-Fi B85S1 Motherboard
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X