Students' e-Schoolbag for ubiquitous access to homework and reports
The 2011 academic year senior high school and vocational school joint entrance exam for students in Taipei City, New Taipei City and Keelung City is coming soon. In order to meet students' demand for ubiquitous access to homework and reports, Team Group Inc. launches the brand new Team C111 and Team C112 USB flash drives based on the concept of "mobile e-schoolbag." As the big help for students in doing homework and academic learning, both models integrate mainstream performance and easy-to-use features to create swift and flexible user experience.
The lightweight and handy Team C111 and C112, which have four different capacities, are compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Mac operation platforms. They are equipped with an LED indicator for users to capture the file transfer status at all times. Whether it is used at home, at school or at cram school, the Team C111 and Team C112 are the best tools and one-stop solution for students to carry personal data, edit homework or share files, pictures and images with friends. The mainstream USB2.0 interface with a maximum data transfer speed at 20MB/Sec can read a 1GB file within one minute to save more time for students who are as busy as bees.
Also, while users can put the cap of the Team C111 at the tail, the Team C112 is designed with a sliding USB connector, where users can simply push out the connector with one hand. Both thoughtful mechanisms are designed to prevent the caps from missing. Moreover, both the C111 and C112 come with a hole for stringing pendants or rings that allow users to carry around easily. The streamlined appearance in simplistic design matching with lovely colors makes the C111 and C112 a perfect item for young people to show off their individuality. Students preferring diversities and a colorful life can select from light purple, greenish yellow, water blue and other colors to show their new youth energy.
As a leading provider of memory storage products to the consumer market, Team Group is committed to providing the best storage, multimedia and data sharing solutions. All Team memory module products come with a lifetime warranty, repair and replacement services. For more information, please visit the Team website at http://www.teamgroup.com.tw.
About Team Group
Team Group Inc. is a manufacturer of computer products and consumer electronics, established in Taipei, Taiwan in 1997. We manufacture and distribute high quality Memory modules, Memory cards, USB disks, SSD and Portable Hard Drives. Team Group is recognized as one of the leading memory products and consumer electronics manufacturers in the industry. We cover most business regions in the world. Team provides the highest quality products to customers in volume with competitive prices and the best possible after services. Through many years of the close and direct relationships with the leading manufacturers and OEMs, we are able to provide various products even during the shortage and allocation periods. As we continue to grow, we are committed to supporting our customers with superior products, first class service and excellent business growth.
Latest News Posts
- Skyrim: Special Edition already has 73 console mods
- GIVEAWAY: MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti GAMING X 4G / 2G
- Google buys VR eye-tracking startup company
- Get the latest update for Pokémon GO on Android and iOS
- Pre-order Skyrim-themed Monopoly game for March 2017
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now