Cooler Master introduces an exciting new mobile work of art. It will send reverberations throughout the industry with its striking tech-chic design, comfort and performance. This new masterpiece is the Cooler Master Notepal Infinite EVO Laptop Cooler.
Much like the CM Storm SF-19 Strike Force, its gaming oriented cousin; the Notepal Infinite EVO redefines its genre. It provides an exciting new outlook on laptop cooling design and performance. A unique implementation of a beautiful sand-blast finish across its aluminum cooling pad and bold curves lend to this new avant-garde design aesthetic. This form is obtained while still providing a comfortable and ergonomic workspace.
Two powerful 80mm blower fans aggressively pull cool air through rear intakes and redistribute it the various "hot zones" found beneath a laptop. These powerful blower fans are entirely adjustable based on a user's preference via a fan speed controller dial. Its innovative cool air delivery system allows the Notepal Infinite EVO to reliably cool laptops up to 17".
It is not enough to simply cool a laptop; this laptop cooler expands upon the functionality of a connected laptop. It achieves this by utilizing an integrated three port high speed USB 2.0 hub. Users now have the choice of connecting many different external devices all at once. These connected devices often can cause an eyesore in the form of cable clutter, but the Notepal Infinite EVO accounts for this by providing USB cable management to rein in and secure the mess of cables.
A notebook cooler of this quality and ability would often be expected to carry an increased price, but it seemingly defies reason to carry a mere $49.99 MSRP. Expect to see the beautifully designed Notepal Infinite EVO Laptop Cooler at your favorite retail and e-tail stores soon.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon RX Vega bundled with Quake Champions
- Nintendo won't be at E3 2017
- AI to replace over 50% of ALL jobs in the next 10 years
- Acer Predator X27 gaming monitor: 4K, 144Hz, HDR, G-Sync
- Unikrn expands into Vegas, acquires eSports firm LEET
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives