Cooler Master introduces an exciting new mobile work of art. It will send reverberations throughout the industry with its striking tech-chic design, comfort and performance. This new masterpiece is the Cooler Master Notepal Infinite EVO Laptop Cooler.
Much like the CM Storm SF-19 Strike Force, its gaming oriented cousin; the Notepal Infinite EVO redefines its genre. It provides an exciting new outlook on laptop cooling design and performance. A unique implementation of a beautiful sand-blast finish across its aluminum cooling pad and bold curves lend to this new avant-garde design aesthetic. This form is obtained while still providing a comfortable and ergonomic workspace.
Two powerful 80mm blower fans aggressively pull cool air through rear intakes and redistribute it the various "hot zones" found beneath a laptop. These powerful blower fans are entirely adjustable based on a user's preference via a fan speed controller dial. Its innovative cool air delivery system allows the Notepal Infinite EVO to reliably cool laptops up to 17".
It is not enough to simply cool a laptop; this laptop cooler expands upon the functionality of a connected laptop. It achieves this by utilizing an integrated three port high speed USB 2.0 hub. Users now have the choice of connecting many different external devices all at once. These connected devices often can cause an eyesore in the form of cable clutter, but the Notepal Infinite EVO accounts for this by providing USB cable management to rein in and secure the mess of cables.
A notebook cooler of this quality and ability would often be expected to carry an increased price, but it seemingly defies reason to carry a mere $49.99 MSRP. Expect to see the beautifully designed Notepal Infinite EVO Laptop Cooler at your favorite retail and e-tail stores soon.
Latest News Posts
- AMD is aiming at the VR market with its Polaris-based video cards
- Be 'Grimm' in our Season Four Blu-ray giveaway
- Did Bethesda just release its own uPlay-like games launcher?
- Dark Souls developer's next game will be on PlayStation VR
- AMD's upcoming Radeon R9 M480 rocks a Polaris 11 GPU
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition (RSCE) 16.4.2 Overview
- Sabertooth Z170 S - Accessory fan
- C2750D4I BMC Self Test Status Failure
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched