2011 is a whole new year for Thermaltake Group to step forward from a leading DIY brand name to a cultural brand for the enjoyment of entertainment, e-Sports, technology and life style. To present a brand new Thermaltake Group to all gamers and users, Thermaltake launches brand new e-sports chassis , Chaser MKÉ,with adorable breathing light, strong streamline body and all black coating, including the exterior and interior and in combination with blue elements which lends it a very dynamic and powerful look. Chaser MKÉ,besides the excellent e-sports -concept-design appearance , also has enormous space inside.
Being the industry-leading brand in PC thermal management, Thermaltake has built a perfect cooling system into this brand new series of chassis. With the popularity of performance water-cooling solution for PCs, a true gaming chassis of course has to over this upgrade bath as well. Water-cooling ready design allows users to integrate 240mm liquid cooling system and the top fan can be easily removed and the water-cooling radiator can be quickly installed. Liquid cooling hose holes in the back also warrant for the installation of external liquid cooling systems. Furthermore, its large space is suitable for up to 18cm CPU cooler and two colorshift 200mm fans and an additional 140mm TurboFan is also embedded; along with the 35mm heightened footstands enhance excellent intake airflow.
Internal SuperSpeed USB3.0 is a must for this high end e-sports chassis and Chaser MKÉalso has implemented a convenient hot-swap docking station for 2.5" SSDs or 3.5" HDDs. Moreover, innovative 5.25" & 3.5" tool-free device with HDD anti-vibration mechanism makes installation and removal of 3.5" HDDs and 2.5" SSDs a child's play. Its cable management improves airflow and ventilation and also makes the system organized for future upgrades. As an extra large mid tower case, Chaser MKÉsupports VGA up to 33cm as well.
Chaser MKÉ, made its debut in CeBIT 2011 in Hannover, Germany and only few people were able to see its excellent design in CeBIT. Now, Thermaltake officially introduce Chaser MKÉ to the whole world for all users and gamers to experience it. For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- Mulching is every time a good idea of tomato patio water storage ; bu
- as typically
- Bray assumed the lyrics we've been looking to check on ever since Jul
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- Mazda have eschewed amalgam but also cigarette lighter in powertrains
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines